Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2021, 12:22 PM

23,257 posts, read 10,535,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pneuma View Post
what I meant hanni is you use the OT to explain the NT where I use the NT to explain the OT which is all in shadow and can only be understood via Christ. Now I am not saying we should not study that which is in shadow for we should for it is our school teacher that leads us to Christ. Thus when I read the torah if I do not see Christ and all that He is and has done in it I am not understanding it properly.
I write down all the laws, and beside those laws, I wrote down what they really mean. Christoans look at the law as do's and donts, I look at the law as the marriage contract it is.

All the laws concern the bride, all the laws concern the beluever.

Corinthians.

9For it is written in the law of Moses, Thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn. Doth God take care for oxen? 10Or saith he it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written: that he that ploweth should plow in hope; and that he that thresheth in hope should be partaker of his hope.

The laws of slavery dont concern masters and servants, they concern a believer.

Laws of unclean animals are not about animals, they are about people and unclean spirits.

The Christian is in a 7 year covenant he has to come to the end of, but he doesnt know he is in a 7 year covenant because he doesnt k6 ow the law.

The feasts dont concern feasts, they teach a 7 year covenant that Christian's progressively moves through 7 feasts.

None of this concerns the Christian because they Christian isnt in the new covenant.

That doesnt mean they arent saved, it means they aren't Ephraim or Judah.

The New Testament is just the helper of the old, it is not God's ordained word, it cannot sit next to the law and the prophets and anything said on the New Testament must comply with the old. If somebody doesnt speak by the law and the prophets, they shouldnt speak.

Jesus said that whoever keeps the law to then teach others to keep the laws will be the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

Christian's just dont believe Jesus.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2021, 12:54 PM

11,123 posts, read 6,410,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I write down all the laws, and beside those laws, I wrote down what they really mean. Christoans look at the law as do's and donts, I look at the law as the marriage contract it is.

All the laws concern the bride, all the laws concern the beluever.

Corinthians.

9For it is written in the law of Moses, Thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn. Doth God take care for oxen? 10Or saith he it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written: that he that ploweth should plow in hope; and that he that thresheth in hope should be partaker of his hope.

The laws of slavery dont concern masters and servants, they concern a believer.

Laws of unclean animals are not about animals, they are about people and unclean spirits.

The Christian is in a 7 year covenant he has to come to the end of, but he doesnt know he is in a 7 year covenant because he doesnt k6 ow the law.

The feasts dont concern feasts, they teach a 7 year covenant that Christian's progressively moves through 7 feasts.

None of this concerns the Christian because they Christian isnt in the new covenant.

That doesnt mean they arent saved, it means they aren't Ephraim or Judah.

The New Testament is just the helper of the old, it is not God's ordained word, it cannot sit next to the law and the prophets and anything said on the New Testament must comply with the old. If somebody doesnt speak by the law and the prophets, they shouldnt speak.

Jesus said that whoever keeps the law to then teach others to keep the laws will be the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

Christian's just dont believe Jesus.
well you can't lump all Christians together hanni, I agree the law/torah is about a marriage contract. I know many Christians believe the law has been done away with but as long as our old man nature exists the law is in effect because the only way for the marriage contract can be dissolved is once we have died then we can be married unto another.

Anyway hanni most of you post I understand, even though you are a very cryptic writer, and see how they relate to what I see.

Old 09-26-2021, 06:07 PM

10 posts, read 2,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Way View Post
That's not the rapture. Matthew 24:31 refers to those who have become believers during the Tribulation. They will be gathered from all parts of the earth to go into the kingdom.

The rapture is an entirely different event which will have taken place before the Tribulation begins. In post 42 I posted a link which gives the reasons why the rapture is pre-tribulational and cannot be post-tribulational. I'll post it again here.

https://www.raptureready.com/the-pre...ation-rapture/

Do yourself a favor and read it.
There are not multiple comings in the clouds with great power and glory.

Old 09-26-2021, 06:13 PM

33,351 posts, read 26,577,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Evmur View Post
What there is is the rapture of the church before the Tribulation and then the return of Jesus at the end of the Tribulation. Didn't I tell you to go and read the link I provided which tells why the rapture of the church cannot be after the Tribulation?

And in post 14 I gave a very good reason why the rapture of the church cannot be after the Tribulation.

Old 09-26-2021, 06:16 PM

10 posts, read 2,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Way View Post
What there is is the rapture of the church before the Tribulation and then the return of Jesus at the end of the Tribulation. Didn't I tell you to go and read the link I provided which tells why the rapture of the church cannot be after the Tribulation?
After the tribulation of those days. You are confusing tribulation with God's wrath.

Two things different.

Old 09-26-2021, 06:24 PM

33,351 posts, read 26,577,135 times
Quote:
After the tribulation of those days. You are confusing tribulation with God's wrath.

Two things different.
No, I am not. And no, they are not.

Revelation 6:16 and they said to the mountains and to the rocks. ''Fall on us and hide us from the presence of Him who sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb; 17] For the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?''

Now go and read the link I provided which explains why the rapture cannot be after the Tribulation

Old 09-26-2021, 06:58 PM

23,257 posts, read 10,535,831 times
Quote:
The clouds are people.

Old 09-26-2021, 08:48 PM

3,841 posts, read 1,399,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sand&Salt View Post
What's your opinion on the Rapture?.
My opinion?
I think it's sad to see so many throw away a lifetime of opportunity to Love & having the Father and Christ already dwelling with them (John 14:23),
and instead waste their lives focused on this 'Rapture' type theology nonsense!

Old 09-26-2021, 09:10 PM

63,977 posts, read 40,262,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCCyou View Post
My opinion?
I think it's sad to see so many throw away a lifetime of opportunity to Love & having the Father and Christ already dwelling with them (John 14:23),
and instead waste their lives focused on this 'Rapture' type theology nonsense!

Old 09-26-2021, 09:56 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,667,203 times
Quote:
Sure they do.

Matt. 29
Immediately after the tribulation of those days .... then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn and they will see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory and He will send out His angels with a loud trumpet call and they will gather His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

So say the other two synoptic gospels
From that verse, it appears to be saying this event will happen in heaven,(not on earth)...?

If the sign of Christ appears in heaven, how would people on earth see it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity