Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2021, 06:49 PM

63,840 posts, read 40,128,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
I have read everything on your homepage, where you seem to be the only poster with the exception of one poster who has called you out! Although, you have censored or removed your own nasty commits to this person. However, I did find it hilarious that the poster borrowed a previous on line user name of yours to mock you (LMAO - xtreme4jesus777). I find that you are not anything close to being anointed, rather you are a hypocrite and a liar who is almost seventy years of age; and should know better than to try and deceive others. Especially, that of deceiving your own self in the process.

So, I will use one of your own quotes: "Have you ever tried to correct someone who does not know - they do not know? Have you ever tried to correct someone who thought they knew - but what they knew was incorrect?"

Much of what you say is incorrect, wishful thinking and down-right asinine. However, I do feel sorry for you, as the other poster pointed out - you appear to be a sad and lonely person? Who doesn't love his neighbor or fellow Christians, much less-that of himself. In your own self-righteousness, you have merely come on this forum to attack others - believing you are the anointed?
Where is his homepage, Jer?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2021, 06:53 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,376,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Where is his homepage, Jer?
Click on his forum name, as if looking for his profile or previous posts, right under direct messages.

Old 10-21-2021, 06:57 PM

64 posts, read 16,722 times
Quote:
Click on his forum name, as if looking for his profile or previous posts.

https://churchofrepentance.boards.net/
Be sure and watch all the videos that the living God instructed me to make and post
they are all about you and your brethren.

I am thinking that is why I am getting all this hate from them of the devil.

Be sure and watch the one titled...

You Are Nothing But Clowns...
it is awesome.

Old 10-21-2021, 07:01 PM

Quote:
In other words, you don't know what you are talking about; and are merely an accuser.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedbetheday View Post
There is just not of ounce of shame in you is there, when you get to that point in your life...you are past the point of no return.
I have nothing to be ashamed of ...period. But you may learn some humility, if you continue pushing things.

Old 10-21-2021, 07:04 PM

Quote:
I have nothing to be ashamed of ...period. But you may learn some humility, if you continue pushing things.
The truth is it is you that is going to get taught the lesson.
Keep your eyes open.

Old 10-21-2021, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Be sure and watch all the videos that the living God instructed me to make and post

it is awesome.
If that is you, then nothing else need be said. ROTFLMAO

Old 10-21-2021, 07:29 PM

63,840 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:

it is awesome.
Well, well, The Lord's Anointed when exactly did you meet God and receive your anointing? I encountered God in deep meditation as an atheist and it erased my atheism instantly. Tell me, if you actually met God, how is it that you get His nature so wrong? There is no wrath, anger, hatred, or vengeance in Him.

Old 10-21-2021, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Well, well, The Lord's Anointed when exactly did you meet God and receive your anointing? I encountered God in deep meditation as an atheist and it erased my atheism instantly. Tell me, if you actually met God, how is it that you get His nature so wrong? There is no wrath, anger, hatred, or vengeance in Him.
You are also in my video titled...You Are Nothing But A Clown.

The Wrath of God.

Old 10-21-2021, 08:05 PM

Quote:
If that is you, then nothing else need be said. ROTFLMAO
Quote:
Yes that is me.

I am not like you under a doctor's care having to take medication to keep me alive. I walk 3 to 5 miles every day and run wind sprints and jump rope. You can't even get up from that chair you set in all day watching a computer screen and go to relieve yourself with out getting winded.

The Living God lives in me.
I am not the one lying in a chair or hospital bed, flapping my gums, while wearing a baseball cap and talking gibberish. But you do make a good comedian, especially, after watching your videos. Although, I will say that I am close to your age, however much younger in body and spirit, while enjoying my children and grandchildren and life itself. By the way, you should not be mixing truth with lies - it's unbecoming of someone claiming to be anointed.

Old 10-21-2021, 08:12 PM

Quote:
I am not the one lying in a chair or hospital bed, flapping my gums, while wearing a baseball cap and talking gibberish. But you do make a good comedian, especially, after watching your videos. Although, I will say that I am close to your age, however much younger in body and spirit, while enjoying my children and grandchildren and life itself.
lol

lol

lol

I know exactly who and what
you are and what your life is every day.

I know what your children and their children are like
and what their life is everyday.

You should get ready and have all your affairs' in order.

I think it is awesomely wonderful
your children and your grand children
are going to go through the civil war and the world war.
I do not give them any odds on making it.
And they will suffer greatly before they meet the end.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity