Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2021, 03:50 PM

42 posts, read 26,871 times

Advertisements

Dear "Blessedbetheday",
Dude. What is up with you? Seriously. You swoop in here, post a lot of accusatory mean things to some nice people on this board. Accusing people of being the devil etc.
You are a judgmental bully. Yes, I said it. You are. A. Bully. Well, the God I worship does not take kindly to judgmental bullies, Mister.
Please go check yourself.
Please go watch this YouTube video 3 times. Follow the instructions. It will help you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsQzjiYoxUI

Then when you are done, and you are ready to communicate like a nice person we can talk to you.

Oh yeah, and if you don't believe what I said is true about God not liking bullies and stuff, you can read John 8:1-11. You should watch the video before you read the verses though, OK? That way it will sink in better.

Ok so: step 1: watch video 3x. step 2: read bible verses. Repeat if necessary. Then come back. K?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2021, 12:53 PM

2 posts, read 938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
I have read everything on your homepage, where you seem to be the only poster with the exception of one poster who has called you out! Although, you have censored or removed your own nasty commits to this person. However, I did find it hilarious that the poster borrowed a previous on line user name of yours to mock you (LMAO - xtreme4jesus777). I find that you are not anything close to being anointed, rather you are a hypocrite and a liar who is almost seventy years of age; and should know better than to try and deceive others. Especially, that of deceiving your own self in the process.
I'm glad you enjoyed that. That was me.

Notice how as of right now his forum and YouTube channel are shut down? It's funny he claims to speak directly for the Lord and tells us (or at least me) that - when addressing him - I should, "conduct yourself as though you are speaking to God". If that is true, then why should there be any reason to edit or remove such holy content? LOL. Massively hypocritical.

Old 10-23-2021, 07:35 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,051,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by X4J37 View Post

Notice how as of right now his forum and YouTube channel are shut down? It's funny he claims to speak directly for the Lord and tells us (or at least me) that - when addressing him - I should, "conduct yourself as though you are speaking to God". If that is true, then why should there be any reason to edit or remove such holy content? LOL. Massively hypocritical.
He may be a Oneness Pentecostal...I used to work with a man who was a Oneness Pentecostal and his behavior and attitude mirror that fellow...

Old 10-24-2021, 12:38 AM

2 posts, read 938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
He may be a Oneness Pentecostal...I used to work with a man who was a Oneness Pentecostal and his behavior and attitude mirror that fellow...
IMO, his is a religion of one... himself. Most likely he cannot understand the love of the heavenly Father because his natural father never expressed love to him. His natural father likely rejected and (at least) verbally abused him, therefore he thinks the only way to get God's approval is to reject and verbally abuse others. It's actually very sad and, unfortunately, not all that uncommon. This just happens to be a very extreme case of it.

Old 10-24-2021, 03:37 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,376,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
I have read everything on your homepage, where you seem to be the only poster with the exception of one poster who has called you out! Although, you have censored or removed your own nasty commits to this person. However, I did find it hilarious that the poster borrowed a previous on line user name of yours to mock you (LMAO - xtreme4jesus777). I find that you are not anything close to being anointed, rather you are a hypocrite and a liar who is almost seventy years of age; and should know better than to try and deceive others. Especially, that of deceiving your own self in the process.

So, I will use one of your own quotes: "Have you ever tried to correct someone who does not know - they do not know? Have you ever tried to correct someone who thought they knew - but what they knew was incorrect?"

Much of what you say is incorrect, wishful thinking and down-right asinine. However, I do feel sorry for you, as the other poster pointed out - you appear to be a sad and lonely person? Who doesn't love his neighbor or fellow Christians, much less-that of himself. In your own self-righteousness, you have merely come on this forum to attack others - believing you are the anointed?
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Quote:
IMO, his is a religion of one... himself. Most likely he cannot understand the love of the heavenly Father because his natural father never expressed love to him. His natural father likely rejected and (at least) verbally abused him, therefore he thinks the only way to get God's approval is to reject and verbally abuse others. It's actually very sad and, unfortunately, not all that uncommon. This just happens to be a very extreme case of it.
He did appear to be dealing with some personal issues, evidently, leading to removing his forum and YouTube video. A bit too self-righteous for my taste, as are most "extreme" fundamentalists with their delusions of grandeur.

Old 10-24-2021, 04:32 PM

10,503 posts, read 7,050,936 times
Welp. Guess nobody is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity