Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2021, 07:27 PM

3,220 posts, read 926,548 times

Advertisements

Why would Jesus say this if He was talking about himself. He wouldn’t because He was speaking of the servant of God, the son.

“For the Father loves the son and whatever he does He shows him.”

Jesus came to make more servants, more sons.

If you want to know the Father you must serve Him in spirit and in truth.

“No one knows the son except the Father and no one knows the Father except the son……..”

Has anyone ever suggested this before other than me?

Isn’t it possible I’m right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2021, 04:55 AM

614 posts, read 173,215 times
Yes, it is! Wait, though, it may not only be happening to you. If God wants to know you as an individual, that is not a reason to separate yourself from everybody else. He loves them too. Otherwise, say what is on your heart. What is the burden that is on this son's heart?

Old 10-02-2021, 05:59 AM

3,474 posts, read 1,008,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4you View Post
Why would Jesus say this if He was talking about himself. He wouldn’t because He was speaking of the servant of God, the son.

“No one knows the son except the Father and no one knows the Father except the son……..”

Jesus does know Jehovah intimately, and of course that is whom he was referring to, so you are correct in your understanding Free.

Old 10-02-2021, 06:56 AM

3,573 posts, read 1,178,341 times
Quote:

"6whoever says he abides in him ought to walk in the same way in which he walked."
"I do not speak on my own authority, but the Father who dwells in me does his works. 11Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me, or else believe on account of the works themselves."

12“Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I am going to the Father."
Jesus is example for humanity.
10"Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law."

Old 10-02-2021, 09:12 AM

63,840 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Duval View Post
"6whoever says he abides in him ought to walk in the same way in which he walked."
"I do not speak on my own authority, but the Father who dwells in me does his works. 11Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me, or else believe on account of the works themselves."

12“Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I am going to the Father."
10"Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law."

Old 10-02-2021, 12:57 PM

Quote:

Loving God and neighbor is fulfilled in the works of the son, the servant of God and all who abide in Him.

Old 10-02-2021, 07:31 PM

23,175 posts, read 10,463,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highway54 View Post
Jesus does know Jehovah intimately, and of course that is whom he was referring to, so you are correct in your understanding Free.
Revelation 12 shows sons being born but those have matured in the milk of the word to eat the meat.

There are brides galore, millions of people claiming to be the bride of Christ, but what good is a barren bride?

The brides are called up to the marriage chamber but what happens when the bride has no extra vessel to fill with oil, IF, IF she knew where to purchase the oil?

The great majority of Christian's dont know where to purchase oil and that's a big problem because.you need years.of study after you have.purchased the oil, and thats why the brides wont enter the marriage chamber, because after they purchase the oil, they came up to the marriage chamber and the door remained shut against them because the oil is to light up the darkness and that oil is for teaching..

Marriage has never been the goal, the goal is.to teach and mature a baby on milk to maturing in the.meat and.this is a real problem for Christians because the meat is only found in the law, and in the feasts of.the temple.

SUPPOSEDLY, a bride of Christ is to produce a son of God, a priest.

The sons of God are in the Zoe kingdom, in the holy of holies. Zoe is a word used for abundant life, and there is another word that simply means, " Life," within the holy place.

The Zoe kingdom is the holy of Holies where ONLY high priest may enter, and to enter a room with no door is to scrape and crawl your way past the veil, and that veil was there to represent the veil in a virgin The way into the holy of holies IS THE NARROW WAY.

Only the high priest can take the narrow way, and this through seeding and birth.

Those priest went through the narrow way into the holy of holies to plant their seed they were dressed in, the garment of a high priest has pomegranites hanging all over the bottom of garment, and of course, to see a pomegranite is to see, seeds.

When the veil was ripped, it was showing a consummation, thus, the ripped veil from top to bottum.

Jesus was the true virgin, and he was planted as a seed into the earth, and mother earth gave forth her first born sin of MANY SONS TO FOLLOW .

But again, all the brides who have matured sons in the meat of the word became educated priests of God's religion, Judaism.

One cannot become a priest at all if he hasn't fulfilled the requirements to become a priest, but this is what we are talking about.

Sons of God, PRIESTS.

That is a problem for the Christian that disrespects Moses, and one who rejects the Sabbaths and feasts of Christ

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 10-02-2021 at 07:46 PM..

Old 10-02-2021, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Revelation 12 shows sons being born but those have matured in the milk of the word to eat the meat.

There are brides galore, millions of people claiming to be the bride of Christ, but what good is a barren bride?

The brides are called up to the marriage chamber but what happens when the bride has no extra vessel to fill with oil, IF, IF she knew where to purchase the oil?

The great majority of Christian's dont know where to purchase oil and that's a big problem because.you need years.of study after you have.purchased the oil, and thats why the brides wont enter the marriage chamber, because after they purchase the oil, they came up to the marriage chamber and the door remained shut against them because the oil is to light up the darkness and that oil is for teaching..

Marriage has never been the goal, the goal is.to teach and mature a baby on milk to maturing in the.meat and.this is a real problem for Christians because the meat is only found in the law, and in the feasts of.the temple.

SUPPOSEDLY, a bride of Christ is to produce a son of God, a priest.

The sons of God are in the Zoe kingdom, in the holy of holies. Zoe is a word used for abundant life, and there is another word that simply means, " Life," within the holy place.

The Zoe kingdom is the holy of Holies where ONLY high priest may enter, and to enter a room with no door is to scrape and crawl your way past the veil, and that veil was there to represent the veil in a virgin The way into the holy of holies IS THE NARROW WAY.

Only the high priest can take the narrow way, and this through seeding and birth.

Those priest went through the narrow way into the holy of holies to plant their seed they were dressed in, the garment of a high priest has pomegranites hanging all over the bottom of garment, and of course, to see a pomegranite is to see, seeds.

When the veil was ripped, it was showing a consummation, thus, the ripped veil from top to bottum.

Jesus was the true virgin, and he was planted as a seed into the earth, and mother earth gave forth her first born sin of MANY SONS TO FOLLOW .

But again, all the brides who have matured sons in the meat of the word became educated priests of God's religion, Judaism.

One cannot become a priest at all if he hasn't fulfilled the requirements to become a priest, but this is what we are talking about.

Sons of God, PRIESTS.

That is a problem for the Christian that disrespects Moses, and one who rejects the Sabbaths and feasts of Christ
“Genuine worshippers worship the Father in spirit and in truth for it is just such worshippers the Father seeks for God is spirit and those who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth.”

Old 10-02-2021, 10:15 PM

3,573 posts, read 1,178,341 times
Quote:
Loving God and neighbor is fulfilled in the works of the son, the servant of God and all who abide in Him.
it is not really about God, it is about us, what God wants to see in us.

Old 10-02-2021, 10:21 PM

63,840 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
it is not really about God, it is about us, what God wants to see in us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity