Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2022, 03:05 PM

4,731 posts, read 1,275,430 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
I show you scripture and the keywords In the scriptures that I share you replace with "chosen".
God only Loves His Chosen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2022, 04:07 PM

37,347 posts, read 28,435,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightfame52 View Post
According to your rewritten bible.

Old 01-22-2022, 05:05 PM

64,112 posts, read 40,415,165 times
Quote:
Hogwash. You believe in a very evil God who resembles Satan more than the God revealed and demonstrated by Jesus on the Cross.

Old 01-23-2022, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
According to your rewritten bible.
According to the bible.

Old 01-23-2022, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Hogwash. You believe in a very evil God who resembles Satan more than the God revealed and demonstrated by Jesus on the Cross.
God only Loves those chosen in Christ before the foundation Eph 1:4. You are speaking evil of God friend, be careful Matt 12:36

But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Old 01-23-2022, 07:11 AM

37,347 posts, read 28,435,450 times
Quote:
According to the bible.
According to you.

Old 01-23-2022, 01:25 PM

We know that God does not Love all mankind because those He Loved in Christ Rom 8:39

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Those He so Loved in Christ Jesus , He quickens them or Regenerates them Eph 2:4-5

4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us[Jn 3:16],

5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved )

They also experience His Mercy, For God's Love and Mercy go together, hand and hand Rom 9:13-15. Now here we see that those who are the objects of His Great Love & Mercy are made Alive, that's when they are subjectively saved.

Now the same Truth is stated here Titus 3:5

5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

According to His Mercy He saved us, or made us alive, when we were in fact dead in sin. Now this was foreshadowed here in the OT Ezk 16:6,8-9 and please notice what God says in Vs 8

8 Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of love; and I spread my skirt over thee, and covered thy nakedness: yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a covenant with thee, saith the Lord God, and thou becamest mine.

" behold, thy time was the time of love;" meaning it was time for God to apply His Love to the Hopeless situation Like to Lazarus, whom He Loved. In Eph 2:5 He by Love applied makes us Alive, Here in Ezekiel 16 He says Live

6 And when I passed by thee, and saw thee polluted in thine own blood, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live; yea, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live.

This is the same as Eph 2:5-6 ! Folks, if people are Loved by God, He raises them up from the dead by giving them Life through Christ; For He raises them up from the dead that was caused by their sins, for it is written Rom 6:23, however if our sins have been paid for, then in Justice and Love He makes us Alive Again Lk 15:24

24 For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.

Now , does God make all men without exception Alive ? No He does not, so He does not Love all men without exception !10

Old 01-23-2022, 03:33 PM

Quote:
God only Loves those chosen in Christ before the foundation Eph 1:4. You are speaking evil of God friend, be careful Matt 12:36
But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
Given the evil things that you believe about God and promote here, I think you best focus your worry on your own idle words that blaspheme God's Holy Spirit of agape love and forgiveness.

Old 01-23-2022, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Given the evil things that you believe about God and promote here, I think you best focus your worry on your own idle words that blaspheme God's Holy Spirit of agape love and forgiveness.
Gods Love is limited to His Elect, all others God hates as workers of iniquity Ps 5:5

5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

Old 01-23-2022, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Gods Love is limited to His Elect, all others God hates as workers of iniquity Ps 5:5
5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.
You are mired in OT ignorance and superstition. As long as your mind and heart can accept and claim to love a God of wrath, vengeance, and hatred, your mind is not remotely close to Jesus or God. That should worry you, but it doesn't seem to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity