Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2017, 04:30 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,438,364 times

Advertisements

I thought that since this has been my home and family, and seeing how everyone has helped me become who I am that I would give everyone here a chance to speak and ask questions before this becomes an international New Story where I will be surrounded and not have much more time to be on the internet.

I knew this day would come sooner or later, But I was thinking later.

So yeah, I am the Two witnesses, I am one, but there is another one here with me.

Any Questions?

Old 12-09-2017, 05:04 PM

919 posts, read 609,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I thought that since this has been my home and family, and seeing how everyone has helped me become who I am that I would give everyone here a chance to speak and ask questions before this becomes an international New Story where I will be surrounded and not have much more time to be on the internet.

So yeah, I am the Two witnesses, I am one, but there is another one here with me.

Any Questions?
Gee you're going to be real busy then & ah, CD will be no more after your psychotic God has finished smiting the majority of mankind.
Yep, according to the fairy-tale (that was actually plagiarised from the Sibylline writings that were written circa 500 BCE) Gods going to go on the rampage & let forth the hordes of evil that he created just for this special occasion. Gods 'coming out' party.
He must be drooling in anticipation, to let loose his 4 horsemen of the apocalypse to wreak conquest, war, famine & death on his children. Just imagine how much fun he's going to have. The utter carnage, the suffering, the misery & the stench of death.

Do you think it's too late to advise 'God' to seek psychiatric help?

Old 12-09-2017, 05:07 PM

4,747 posts, read 2,348,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post

Any Questions?
And I am the other one. But I am not so sure about you!

Old 12-09-2017, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion777 View Post
Gee you're going to be real busy then & ah, CD will be no more after your psychotic God has finished smiting the majority of mankind.
Yep, according to the fairy-tale (that was actually plagiarised from the Sibylline writings that were written circa 500 BCE) Gods going to go on the rampage & let forth the hordes of evil that he created just for this special occasion. Gods 'coming out' party.
He must be drooling in anticipation, to let loose his 4 horsemen of the apocalypse to wreak conquest, war, famine & death on his children. Just imagine how much fun he's going to have. The utter carnage, the suffering, the misery & the stench of death.

Where does the two witnesses release anything?

Old 12-09-2017, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tired of the Nonsense View Post
And I am the other one. But I am not so sure about you!
What do you witness?

I know what I witness, and I know the witness of he who is with me, He is in me, and I am in him, do you even know the name of the third witness?

No, I don't see you yet, but maybe far off.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 12-09-2017 at 05:56 PM..

Old 12-09-2017, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion777 View Post

All those things you are reading are about Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Sukkot and Shemini Atzeret. When a Jew dies, you buy a really big linen cloth and you rip it into 7 pieces and you begin to wrap the dead in the order it is to be done, and what you are seeing in Revelation is a cocoon being unwrapped to become a new creature.

On Tishri 1 the Horn sounds and whispers in your ear as the first linen wrap is unwrapped and the first bowl is poured out on Rosh Hashanah, and from Tishri one, to Tishri ten these wraps of resurrection are coming off as each hears a voice/trumpet, and as each bowl is poured out, and the reason they are showing Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur from 3 different ways is because they are showing 3 different perspectives from 3 different vantage points.

The first seal comes off on Tishri 1, and the last seal comes off on Tishri 10, on Rosh Hashanah the Temple is counted and measured by the counting of the two sections of the Temple proper but all the gentiles standing in the outer court of Gentiles are not counted. On Tishri 1 they count all of Israel by sealing and marking their forehead and right arm with God's promised seal because they kept the Sabbaths and feasts of God, anyone else is a Gentile who will not be counted.

Then the resurrection begins.

Everything you are reading is written to everyone in every generation who would follow Christ into crossing over from the spring to the fall, and Revelation begins on Tishri 1.

When you get to the seal that is taken off the eyes, look what happens.

Old 12-09-2017, 06:11 PM

1 John 5

Overcoming the World
1Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. 2By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. 3For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. 4For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
5Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

6This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

7For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

Everyone should be careful around me, I do have fire in my mouth lest you thought otherwise.
Attached Thumbnails
Two Witnesses ~ I AM One Of The Two Witnesses~ Any Questions?-zz11hannibaltwo_witnesses_-_book_of_revelation.jpg  

Old 12-09-2017, 06:17 PM

KNOW that if God gives his two witnesses power, KNOW that it is one person.

It is all talking about whether or not there will come IN YOUR LIFE, a time where God GIVES YOU power in both witnesses.
Attached Thumbnails
Two Witnesses ~ I AM One Of The Two Witnesses~ Any Questions?-zzz11wpe23fdd73_1a.png  

Old 12-09-2017, 06:19 PM

What will you do when you suddenly find out that you have been given power?

It happens, and when it does happen, it would really help if the person knew why and what was happening.

Old 12-09-2017, 06:25 PM

Today I am offering anyone here an anointing. What I offer is greater than any treasure and more important than anything you will ever find on this Earth. I offer the spirit of Elijah, and after one has received this ATTAINABLE spirit, You can actually have help to guide you.

The spirit of Elijah is only offered to the Gentile, not the Jew.

What is the spirit of Elijah?

IT IS REAL, and if it ever comes to you, you will know, this is what Revelation is teaching the Gentile in whom the spirit of Elijah has come. Revelation is written to the Gentile who has the spirit of Elijah and this is a very specific spirit with a very specific mission to a very specific people.

You really can experience magic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity