Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2024, 10:33 PM

23,261 posts, read 10,543,897 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorktownGal View Post
We will be fine! Jesus rose up and is the new temple and a new testament!
Meh, I do this with every holy day just trying to bring awareness to holy days
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2024, 12:52 AM

Galatians explains how we consist of the seed of Ishmael and Isaac, April 30th is Nissan 22, and on Nissan 22, Isaac was circumcised being born
between Passover and unleavened bread, brought into the covenant.

I always take these days as levels in a personal walk in walking in the feasts.

Nissan 22 is one of the great 8th days called an Atzeret.

On Nissan 22 Israel began its 7 day trek circling Jericho, it was the first of 7 days where at the end of those 7 days did the wall of Jericho fall, and I take this very symbolic.

Generally on July days very big things happen.

On one year I started watching every single holy day, and every single holy days a solar flare erupted and so when it came to the last holy day on purim, I boldly reclaimed in front of 50 people that when we turned the news on on Purim day, the news would begin with a report on a massive solar flare because I had seen one on every holy day.

We all woke up on Purim and everyone was laughing at me till we turned on the TV and the big headline news was a big solar flare. At least 40 of those people became convinced because I called a solar flare from heaven, but I had not caused it, and they all thought I was possessed by a demon and left me alone, I just watched knowing it would happen.

It is the first Atzeret of Passover for the week, but the omer counts to Penrecost and so we could call Pentecost an Atzeret because it completely concludes the Passover season.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-28-2024 at 01:01 AM..

Old 04-28-2024, 01:24 AM

I was in jail for 6 months, and 3 months before Purim, I took a magic marker and created a very long poem on my arm about a solar storm hitting the news on Purim that when they allowed us to turn the TV on at 8 am every morning, I promised the first thing out of their mouth would be a massive solar storm hitting the eath.

Not only were there screams of laughter from 6 am to p pm, I was laughed at for 3 whole months and that was my plan all the while knowing for a fact that what was said on one floor would reach all 7 floors within minutes, and each floor held about 200 people.

There were 50 people and a guard just in my area, and there was another thousand in the rest of the areas, and every single person in the building along with their folks at home knew about what I said because what I said and did was unbelievable from the fact that no person on the earth can possibly predict a solar storm, and when it happened, they were all convinced that I had caused it to happen, and I had to be a demon.

It did happen, its verifiable because every single person in the county jail couldnt wait to laugh at me as they had been doing for 3 months.

When the news came in instantly speaking of a massive, everything was different, everyone in the room, 51 people turn and stared at me in fear, and body wanted to room with me after that. I had gained a new name.

All I did was watch, I watched a solar storm hit on every single Jewish holy day, and by that time, I knew one would hit on Purim.

When it did happen, I said to myself," I do these things by the spirit of anti Christ, I had just called down fire from heaven in the sight of 50 men," and the news spread all over the jail in less than 5 min.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-28-2024 at 02:43 AM..

Old 04-28-2024, 02:09 AM

Somebody somewhere is going to experience Nissan 22 in there own person life. Both Roman's and Galations explains the first born and the second born that all believers exist of. The point of being born again is that the seed of Isaac is placed in you as an infant and you being a virgin to Christ, you are pregnant with a miracle child from heaven just like Mary, just like Sarah.

Born of a virgin, and so the pregnant virgin studies the bible teaching her new infant by feeding it the milk of the word in an effort to mature the seed instilled in her.

Only after the child weans off the milk of the world to begin eating the deep spiritual meat of the word is that baby Isaac matured, and Isaac has no chance of being born in you unless he is brought to maturity, and only then does he arrive, only then is he taken from you and caught up to sit in heavenly places with a communication line to you personally and what began as you teaching him the word, he now teaches you.

April 30, Nissan 22

Isaac is circumcised into the covenant and this very same could be said, " Isaac is indeed caught up to heaven."

God has made something very clear to us, something Jesus backed up and supported.

Isaiah

Revelation 3:
Remember therefore how you have received and heard; hold fast and repent. Therefore if you will not watch, I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know what
hour I will come upon you.

If you will not watch God's appointed visitation day, then God is going to come to you as a thief. When Messiah comes, whatever he finds you doing is going to judge you for a very, very long time.

How could God suddenly surprise if we have no idea about his appointed visitation days?

NOBODY WILL HAVE AN EXCUSE SAYING," LORD IF I KNEW WHEN YOU WERE COMING, YOU WOULD NOT HAVE FOUND ME IN SIN."

Nobody can use that excuse, Jesus couldnt possibly come to me unaware of his visitation days, I KNOW HIS APPOINTED VISITATIONS.

If you want to ask something from God, dont just grumble on any day, God has appointed days to hear your specific request, and to not know his appointed visitation days is a travesty to anyone who prays to God.

The day Isaac is circumcized is one of the most important days in the walk of a believers.

The very day a person gets fed up and says," You know what, I will circled around these enemies and pray until the walls come tumbling down.

You might be surprised how knowing the days can overcome great struggles in your life.

But let's say Nissan 22 happens to be a great unleashing just before the coming of the Lord, Isaac being circumcised and the walk around Jericho would have great meaning with results if somebody knew the year it would take place....

The seas will roar and the earth will be shaken out of its place.

But then, I see things spiritual and the roaring of the seas have already begun.

Thessalonians

1But of the times and the seasons,(3 harvest in their season, their times) brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 6Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

If you dont know the 7 appointed feast, then there can be no doubt Jesus will come to you as a thief.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-28-2024 at 02:32 AM..

Old 04-28-2024, 04:44 AM

Isaiah
Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near

This is in direct reference to the month of Elul right up into the ten days between Rosh Hadhanah and Yom Kippur, this saying refers to all Holy days when we of
Israel take a min of silence to recognize its God's appointed visitation day, the very days he is extremely specific that if you are to ask anything of God, we do so on specific days where he promises to hear us on specific days. Because we watch always watch and are in expectation of these being God's appointed days of visitation, we are sealed in our head with his name saying," This one belongs to God."

This is a personal promise of God to all Gentiles concerning the day of judgement where all nations of Gentiles are judged for whether or not they accept Gid's ways instead of the ways of Babylon.

The seal of protection in the forehead relats.the truth that because you accept the ways of God, God now gives you a name better than some are daughters.

Because you accept God's ways, God goes out of his a way to promise you an actual inheritance in the land of Israel.

The thing is, Gid's children are foreigners in this land living in tents of flesh and all of them mourning for the promised land in a very far off place not upon this earth.

To the Gentile that merely accepts the worship of God, his me acceptance is to be literally gathered together with his people as a member of the commonwealth of Israel, and counted as such, one is promised any lands upon an earth like a king having an empire.

The gathering just because you accepted the same worship system of Christ, this is God's word and promise that cannot be undone.

It is amongst the great promises of God to all Gentiles, but even this isnt God's greatest promise to Gentiles, and it is only to the Gentile, not the Jew.

Old 04-28-2024, 06:19 AM

133 posts, read 25,766 times
A lot of people today want Jesus but not the sacrifice he made they cannot wrap their head around the theology or accept it. The idea of Jesus dying for their sins so they can enter heaven is to much for them they don't understand why Jesus had to die for their sins so they cannot believe it.Jesus is this great person God incarnated but they don't want the sacrifice anymore they just want Jesus.Jesus said it would be a stumbling block for many.

Old 04-28-2024, 01:50 PM

63,993 posts, read 40,277,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul888 View Post
A lot of people today want Jesus but not the sacrifice he made they cannot wrap their head around the theology or accept it. The idea of Jesus dying for their sins so they can enter heaven is to much for them they don't understand why Jesus had to die for their sins so they cannot believe it.Jesus is this great person God incarnated but they don't want the sacrifice anymore they just want Jesus.Jesus said it would be a stumbling block for many.
The stumbling block was in stupidly retaining the primitive interpretation of what Jesus did using the erroneous belief in a wrathful and vengeful God who needed to be appeased by us "filthy rags" by blood sacrifices of innocents! It is preposterous that any modern human would accept such a concept of God for any reason, IMO.

Old 04-28-2024, 08:30 PM

20,118 posts, read 13,574,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul888 View Post
I always thought the "plan of salvation" was drop-dead simple. You're a sinner, and therefore estranged from god, but god forgives you if you simply accept it as a free gift. It was presented to me that way before my 6th birthday when I converted. Simple enough for a 5 year old to understand.

So no stumbling block there. On the other hand it wasn't presented to me as a blood sacrifice, but as a matter of religious faith and acceptance. If they had thrown that in about blood sacrifice, yeah it might have confused me. Apart, possibly, from a few isolated animists living in the jungle someplace, blood sacrifice has not been a "thing" for hundreds of years anywhere in the world that I'm aware of, so it's understandable that not many can relate easily to it. It is usually dressed up in a less ghastly and more dignified-sounding term like "substitutionary atonement" these days. To make THAT work, one must treat sin as a thing-in-itself, a troublesome stain that needs a special detergent to remove it. That can sort of work on a lot of people because it's easy to gaslight many people into feeling guilty and inadequate.

IDK though I think what your statement ultimately comes down to is, you have the special esoteric understanding and most don't. Good for you. I guess.

Old 04-30-2024, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordant View Post
I always thought the "plan of salvation" was drop-dead simple. You're a sinner, and therefore estranged from god, but god forgives you if you simply accept it as a free gift. It was presented to me that way before my 6th birthday when I converted. Simple enough for a 5 year old to understand.

So no stumbling block there. On the other hand it wasn't presented to me as a blood sacrifice, but as a matter of religious faith and acceptance. If they had thrown that in about blood sacrifice, yeah it might have confused me. Apart, possibly, from a few isolated animists living in the jungle someplace, blood sacrifice has not been a "thing" for hundreds of years anywhere in the world that I'm aware of, so it's understandable that not many can relate easily to it. It is usually dressed up in a less ghastly and more dignified-sounding term like "substitutionary atonement" these days. To make THAT work, one must treat sin as a thing-in-itself, a troublesome stain that needs a special detergent to remove it. That can sort of work on a lot of people because it's easy to gaslight many people into feeling guilty and inadequate.

IDK though I think what your statement ultimately comes down to is, you have the special esoteric understanding and most don't. Good for you. I guess.
Jesus dies for an example of what every Christian most go through if they are ambitious.

We are born of a virgin never having known our husband to be. A point comes in our life educated and beginning our walk as a prophet. We begin as our own Passover lamb dying daily to pride and anger. We are gated because he was hated, and I mean converts to Judaism.

We have to study night and day in the holy place eating the show bread each week by Gid's ligjt in the menorah, we have to completely submit to the priests of Judaism.

We run toward death knowing we are as a dead man being a Gentike with 7 wraps if death cloth as a cocoon going in one creature and coming out as a brand new creature.

This transformation is teaching us a crossover from life to death.

The life of Jesus is his walking in 42 months and then dying, we believers have the exact same path, only that our finish of.the ng 42 month season leads us to finish the rest of the 3 years completing bla 7 year covenant.

It's not that Jedus died, he died as an example being the first born son of a brand new kingdom and his 42 months set the stage for many, many more sons to follow Jesus in completing a 7 year cycle.

This of the Zoe Kinddon

Old 05-01-2024, 11:17 AM

10,603 posts, read 7,118,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
The stumbling block was in stupidly retaining the primitive interpretation of what Jesus did using the erroneous belief in a wrathful and vengeful God who needed to be appeased by us "filthy rags" by blood sacrifices of innocents! It is preposterous that any modern human would accept such a concept of God for any reason, IMO.
The reason why blood sacrifice seems so rudimentary is because we live in the Western World which exists because of the Christian world. If Jesus never came, there would be religions all over doing blood sacrifices in 2024.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity