Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2013, 08:17 AM

264 posts, read 351,135 times

Advertisements

Do you believe He is going to stand in the streets and just start confronting each and every person slapping each of us with a whammy personally or give us a paper with the list of our judgment?

Look around because all the things that are coming about upon this earth are not by accident. We must not blaspheme the mighty works of God that are JUST judgments in a sinful world that has rejected the LOVE OF HIS TRUTH(Jesus,THE WORD).
It is not the devil who controls the weather, the foundation of the earth, the animals, the crops, pestilences, the signs in the stars, moon and sun, the wars that men are thrown into. It is GOD ALMIGHTY! These are the MIGHTY WORKS of the Creator of all things. So when you see the destruction such as God had to do to SODOM AND GOMMORAH for their SINFUL ways, come upon the nations, the diseases and pestilences, the famine in the land, the SWORD(WAR) brought upon ungodly man who desires blood, know it is God who gives them over to their reprobate minds. And the typhoons, tornados, hurricanes, earthquakes, floods, wild animals coming into our habitations to harm us.
KNOW THAT THIS IS BY THE HAND OF GOD!! This is coming upon all who are not walking WITH GOD through His Word. Some will escape and come out smelling like a rose and others like SMOKE. Pray that you will be found worthy to escape all these things that ARE upon this earth and are still coming for God is shaking the heavens and the earth and all who are in it. WHO WILL BE ABLE TO STAND? Are you shining in the LIGHT of righteousness(THE WORD) or walking still in darkness(d-evil)?
Why do we call upon God when these things happen as if THE DEVIL IS DOING THIS TO US?

REPENT!!!, FOR IT IS GOD WHOM WE HAVE NOT ONLY, NOT RECOGNIZED, BLASPHEMEING HIS MIGHTY WORKS OF JUDGEMENTS CALLING THEM EVIL AND HAVE GIVEN THE CREDIT TO THE DEVIL, WHO ALSO IS UNDER GOD AND CAN DO NOTHING WITHOUT GODS PERMISSION.
BUT WE KEEP SEEKING GOD TO STOP THIS EVIL THAT IS COMING AND NOT ACCEPTING THAT IT IS DUE TO MAN'S SIN, NOT GOD'S WILL FOR US. HIS WILL IS FOR US TO SEEK TO DO GOOD SO THAT HE CAN BLESS US... BUT MAN WILL NOT!!

Here we see the warning that Jesus gave of WHAT it would LOOK like just before his return, he never said it would be the devil doing it, because God is still on His Throne and ALL things are in His control.
The devil is the TEMPTOR to cause every one who is weak to sin, to sin and receive JUDGMENT from GOD. RESIST the devils temptations so that you will be worthy to ESCAPE all that is coming upon the earth. Who brought the 10 plagues to Egypt? GOD DID, and only those who were safely under the blood were PASSED OVER!
Luke 21:25-28
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
KJV
1 Kings 21:21
21 Behold, I will bring evil upon thee, and will take away thy posterity, and will cut off from Ahab him that pisseth against the wall, and him that is shut up and left in Israel,
KJV
Lev 26:25
25 And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall avenge the quarrel of my covenant: and when ye are gathered together within your cities, I will send the pestilence among you; and ye shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy.
KJV
Jer 45:5-46:1
5 And seekest thou great things for thyself? seek them not: for, behold, I will bring evil upon all flesh, saith the LORD: but thy life will I give unto thee for a prey in all places whither thou goest.
KJV
Ezek 11:8-9
8 Ye have feared the sword; and I will bring a sword upon you, saith the Lord GOD.
9 And I will bring you out of the midst thereof, and deliver you into the hands of strangers, and will execute judgments among you.
KJV
Zeph 1:17-2:1
17 And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.
18 Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD's wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.
KJV
Zech 14:2
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
KJV

Last edited by afaithfulone4u; 11-18-2013 at 08:23 AM.. Reason: adding, correcting
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2013, 08:25 AM

These things we are seeing are the birth pains of the earth who is about to give birth to those who are truly the holy, righteous, sons of god! Blameless & holy body of christ our head.

Old 11-18-2013, 09:15 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,190,517 times
I don't believe god is going to deliver judgement or wrath. I believe that is superstitious silliness.

Old 11-18-2013, 09:28 AM

4,612 posts, read 4,895,991 times
I believe he will cause the sun to expand and engulf the earth, turning our planet into a rocky ember, or maybe even melting it entirely.

Old 11-18-2013, 09:58 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,183,567 times
So your God makes life miserable for people by sending tornadoes and pestilence then in the end he comes and he's wrathful and slapping people on the street? Then, I assume, people get tossed into hell. Whoa.

Not only do I not worship that God, I don't even know that God. Thank God.

Old 11-18-2013, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I don't believe god is going to deliver judgement or wrath. I believe that is superstitious silliness.
Your lack of belief in Him changes NOTHING! BUT YOU SHALL SEE, BUT IT WILL BE TOO LATE FOR YOU!
Please repent and confess you are a sinner and receive the love of the truth.

Old 11-18-2013, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiker45 View Post
I believe he will cause the sun to expand and engulf the earth, turning our planet into a rocky ember, or maybe even melting it entirely.
He will ALLOW the wicked to be destroyed as is happening all around us, but the earth shall NEVER END. It goes in 7 day cycles, I do not mean 7 days as men's days that God has set for our week which represents His days being 1 day of His is 1,000 yrs of ours. We work 6 days and on the SABBATH or 7th day which is SATURDAY we rest.
Eph 3:21
21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.
KJV

2 Peter 3:5-9
5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
KJV

Old 11-18-2013, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
So your God makes life miserable for people by sending tornadoes and pestilence then in the end he comes and he's wrathful and slapping people on the street? Then, I assume, people get tossed into hell. Whoa.

Not only do I not worship that God, I don't even know that God. Thank God.
Your are correct when you say that you do not know that God and you do not believe His Word either as I can see, for I showed you the scripture but you can not receive the love of the truth.
You lack understanding, for it is not God who brings all this on man... it is MAN'S SIN that causes JUDGMENT TO COME UPON THEM.
God has warned and warned and warned because He does not want to harm ANY.

You words show you are like one who a friend warns " BE CAREFULL, THERE IS A BIG PIT IN THE ROAD UP AHEAD, TURN AROUND AND GO ANOTHER WAY" because they care.Yet you don't listen to them saying stay out of my business and in fact you get angry with them for stopping YOU from letting you go down the path that you wanted to go and will probably not heed their loving warning and even end up blaming them for not STRESSING how dangerous it really was and you fell in!

Old 11-18-2013, 10:32 AM

5,965 posts, read 7,019,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiker45 View Post
Clearly that is the future of the Earth, unless God intervenes. But it will likely not happen until long after man has gone extinct, another thing that is likely to happen unless God intervenes.

Old 11-18-2013, 10:35 AM

5,965 posts, read 7,019,250 times
What a cheerful thread. Maybe add some nice holiday tunes in with it.

Silent night lyrics - Christmas carol - Christmas song 2011 - piano and voice music - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity