Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2008, 03:20 PM

316 posts, read 692,685 times

Advertisements

This morning a friend pointed out to me a video of a profound TV program by J.R. Church and Gary Stearman of Prophecy in the News, whose scholarship I have always greatly respected. A guest on the program is Pastor Mark Biltz, whose teaching emphasis is Jewish roots and who has also extensively studied the dates of solar and lunar eclipses from NASA and other astronomical resources, and how they line up precisely with Jewish feast days in the year 2015. Concerning what has been discovered, the normally calm and studious J.R. Church exclaimed, "This is phenomenal!" I agree. I have just watched the program two times and do not think I have ever been more encouraged or excited about the soon return of the Lord! I will give you a sample... They begin their discussion about how the Bible reveals that just before the Lord returns there will be signs in the heavens, the sun darkened, the blood turning to blood, etc. God promised "signs," or celestial indicators that certain things are about to come to pass. The year 2014-2015 on the Jewish calendar is a Jewish sabbatical year, as is 2008, which is prophetically significant. A "tetrad" is a rare series of four blood red moons. This will not only happen in 2014-2015, but it is a historical rarity that they will all be on significant Jewish feast days. Get this: Pastor Biltz has discovered that the last time it happened was in 1967, the year of the miraculous Six-Day War when the Temple Mount was captured, and the one before that was just after Israel became a nation in 1948, all truly historical and prophetic years. This is extremely significant. Those two years, 1967 and 1948, are two of the most significant years in all of history. In 2014-2015 there will be 4 lunar eclipses and 2 solar eclipses, all on Jewish holidays, including Rosh Hashanah in 2015! This will not happen again in this century. They discussed that 2008 is also a sabbatical year, and that 2015 minus 7 years is 2008, and the possibility that the 7-year Tribulation will begin in the fall of 2008! In connection with this, they noted the ominous signs of imminent war in the Middle East, possibly nuclear. If that is true, this means the rapture could literally be at the door! Be ready. Do not be caught asleep, or your lamps without oil. Be filled with the Spirit, and as Jesus exhorted, "Watch!"
( 28 Min Video)
Prophecy in the News - 2008-2015

Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Eph 5:16
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2008, 04:15 PM

20,708 posts, read 19,355,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetway777 View Post
This morning a friend pointed out to me a video of a profound TV program by J.R. Church and Gary Stearman of Prophecy in the News, whose scholarship I have always greatly respected. A guest on the program is Pastor Mark Biltz, whose teaching emphasis is Jewish roots and who has also extensively studied the dates of solar and lunar eclipses from NASA and other astronomical resources, and how they line up precisely with Jewish feast days in the year 2015. Concerning what has been discovered, the normally calm and studious J.R. Church exclaimed, "This is phenomenal!" I agree. I have just watched the program two times and do not think I have ever been more encouraged or excited about the soon return of the Lord! I will give you a sample... They begin their discussion about how the Bible reveals that just before the Lord returns there will be signs in the heavens, the sun darkened, the blood turning to blood, etc. God promised "signs," or celestial indicators that certain things are about to come to pass. The year 2014-2015 on the Jewish calendar is a Jewish sabbatical year, as is 2008, which is prophetically significant. A "tetrad" is a rare series of four blood red moons. This will not only happen in 2014-2015, but it is a historical rarity that they will all be on significant Jewish feast days. Get this: Pastor Biltz has discovered that the last time it happened was in 1967, the year of the miraculous Six-Day War when the Temple Mount was captured, and the one before that was just after Israel became a nation in 1948, all truly historical and prophetic years. This is extremely significant. Those two years, 1967 and 1948, are two of the most significant years in all of history. In 2014-2015 there will be 4 lunar eclipses and 2 solar eclipses, all on Jewish holidays, including Rosh Hashanah in 2015! This will not happen again in this century. They discussed that 2008 is also a sabbatical year, and that 2015 minus 7 years is 2008, and the possibility that the 7-year Tribulation will begin in the fall of 2008! In connection with this, they noted the ominous signs of imminent war in the Middle East, possibly nuclear. If that is true, this means the rapture could literally be at the door! Be ready. Do not be caught asleep, or your lamps without oil. Be filled with the Spirit, and as Jesus exhorted, "Watch!"
( 28 Min Video)

Hi jetway777,

The one thing I noticed that is in the Bible is at the door. What do you mean by at the door?

James 5
7 Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, waiting patiently for it until it receives the early and latter rain. 8 You also be patient. Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is at hand.
9 Do not grumble against one another, brethren, lest you be condemned.[c] Behold, the Judge is standing at the door!

Old 11-13-2008, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Hi jetway777,

The one thing I noticed that is in the Bible is at the door. What do you mean by at the door?

James 5
7 Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, waiting patiently for it until it receives the early and latter rain. 8 You also be patient. Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is at hand.
9 Do not grumble against one another, brethren, lest you be condemned.[c] Behold, the Judge is standing at the door!
Door is an allegory which means the Lord is near at hand.

Old 11-13-2008, 05:48 PM

8,831 posts, read 11,620,576 times
Quote:
( 28 Min Video)

Hi Jetway,
I'm actually a huge fan of Prophecy in the News, and watch it every week. I also did a similar thread about this very same thing not long ago, which I will provide a link to. At the time they didn't have a link to the program on their website yet, so what I posted was from YouTube.

If you don't subscribe to their magazine, you should. There's a lot of literature advertising, but the articles that J.R. and Gary write, as well as some others, are worth the money, I think. Glad to see someone else is "Looking UP"!!!!

Rapture---Fall 2008? Parts 1 thru 6

The Millennial-Day Theory (This is also something they talked about)

Old 11-13-2008, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayoftheLord View Post
Hi Jetway,
I'm actually a huge fan of Prophecy in the News, and watch it every week. I also did a similar thread about this very same thing not long ago, which I will provide a link to. At the time they didn't have a link to the program on their website yet, so what I posted was from YouTube.

If you don't subscribe to their magazine, you should. There's a lot of literature advertising, but the articles that J.R. and Gary write, as well as some others, are worth the money, I think. Glad to see someone else is "Looking UP"!!!!

Rapture---Fall 2008? Parts 1 thru 6

The Millennial-Day Theory (This is also something they talked about)
Cool Thanks for the info and God Bless You !

Heres a good Bible Prophecy Portal ! ( ALOT OF LINKS)
FirstWatch

Old 11-13-2008, 06:21 PM

8,831 posts, read 11,620,576 times
Quote:
Cool Thanks for the info and God Bless You !

Heres a good Bible Prophecy Portal ! ( ALOT OF LINKS)
FirstWatch
Great! Thank you...this is an excellent site! I like the Rapture Ready website also, they have some good articles. You should check out some of the e-mails they get. As you can see from my thread, some of the responses were also . To be expected, I suppose.

God bless you!!

Old 11-15-2008, 05:00 PM

777 posts, read 1,441,269 times
Thanks for the video link.
The feasts are indeed symbolic shadows of God's timetable.
Understanding His calendar/moons is worth study also.

BTW: I noticed one host spoke in haste (5:23 minutes), saying that there was a solar eclipse at night. LOL

A total lunar eclipses must occur on the full moon.
A solar eclipse must occure about two weeks from a full moon, because of the necessary positions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity