Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2018, 03:56 AM

5,912 posts, read 2,602,792 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devke26 View Post
I can hear god everyday and he hears me. He reassures me on an hourly basis.
Does it Bong on the hour ever hour?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2018, 08:11 AM

12,918 posts, read 16,857,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
Now you've got us all curious. What happen?
It was encountering a person I didn't really want to. Not that it was the worst thing in the world. Very minor.

Old 06-10-2018, 09:01 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,041,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I have never heard an audible voice, but I did speak with the smoke asking questions and my questions were answered by smoke. The smoke has a language, when they burn incense, it is the prayers of the people being offered upon the alter and the alter is the one who speaks as the smoke rises, and so we see 30 min of silence when the incense is smoking and speaking.
Yes, the smoke has a language, it IS a language, it's tongues. Those are the prayers ascending as smoke BECAUSE our candle got lit by the HG, ie. He accepted the offering (us) and it makes a sweet smelling savour unto the Lord. Saw a vision of it once. Saw like symbols ascending in what looked like living water, to intersect the waters above the firmament, which looked like a living river, and it was horizontal. The two together formed a cross. As our prayers ascend, when they touch into the living river, they are immediately swept into it and "answered". Peace

Old 06-11-2018, 07:08 PM

23,138 posts, read 10,434,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
Does it Bong on the hour ever hour?
I bong about every 3 hours or so.

Old 08-13-2018, 01:12 AM

1 posts, read 612 times
Default Nov 14 2012 Wednesday 6am (vision,dream,trance)

A SUMMARY
-------------

I was an atheist raised in a God-believing home but like many other households/families, living like there is no God.

For almost 33yrs of my life i didn't believe in God. there are things that happened to me and things i've done that made me believe that God is an illusion.

That early part of the year in 2012 my family experienced one of the lowest part of our lives.

In the morning of November 14, 2012 6am. I thought I was already awake because i feel awake and that is usually the time i wake up and prepare for work, when I see something moving in the sky. i have never seen anything so bright, brighter that the Sun, but not blinding. very huge. due to its size i have only seen from head to maybe above waist. i can see arms, hands, eyes, nose. i cannot exactly describe it but just think of it as a very bright light with those faculties.

and then he spoke. to say that the voice is thunderous, very loud is an understatement. the skies has no boundaries but its as if his voice echos and the ground would shook. the feeling is that if you will not bow down or kneel you will die. its like there is something in that voice that would make you shiver and heed even if you don't want to. its as if even the plants or animals will heed to that voice. i felt fear.

he spoke in a language i have never heard of (or known of. i.e. i only know my native language, some asian, and english). but i can surely understand what he's saying even if i don't understand it. and then when i woke up, drenched in tears. i was crying so hard at the same time wondering why i was crying. i ask myself who is that someone who tears my soul apart and made me feel like i have opened my eyes for the first time.

its been almost six years since that but the voice and the encounter is still as if i just heard that voice this morning.

he only has a short message. first are the things personal to me. and then the 2nd and last part is this thing i am doing right now. to tell you whomever you are reading this that he is real. and that he wants a relationship with you.

please don't message me back or email me. just pray, and seek. ask him to lead you to the right persons. persons that will usher you to him. persons who will speak to you the truth. so that you will ultimately "know" the truth and the life which is Jesus, the one who loves you more than you can ever imagine.

Old 08-13-2018, 01:39 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,041,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thirteenthshade View Post
A SUMMARY
-------------

I was an atheist raised in a God-believing home but like many other households/families, living like there is no God.

For almost 33yrs of my life i didn't believe in God. there are things that happened to me and things i've done that made me believe that God is an illusion.

That early part of the year in 2012 my family experienced one of the lowest part of our lives.

In the morning of November 14, 2012 6am. I thought I was already awake because i feel awake and that is usually the time i wake up and prepare for work, when I see something moving in the sky. i have never seen anything so bright, brighter that the Sun, but not blinding. very huge. due to its size i have only seen from head to maybe above waist. i can see arms, hands, eyes, nose. i cannot exactly describe it but just think of it as a very bright light with those faculties.

and then he spoke. to say that the voice is thunderous, very loud is an understatement. the skies has no boundaries but its as if his voice echos and the ground would shook. the feeling is that if you will not bow down or kneel you will die. its like there is something in that voice that would make you shiver and heed even if you don't want to. its as if even the plants or animals will heed to that voice. i felt fear.

he spoke in a language i have never heard of (or known of. i.e. i only know my native language, some asian, and english). but i can surely understand what he's saying even if i don't understand it. and then when i woke up, drenched in tears. i was crying so hard at the same time wondering why i was crying. i ask myself who is that someone who tears my soul apart and made me feel like i have opened my eyes for the first time.

its been almost six years since that but the voice and the encounter is still as if i just heard that voice this morning.

he only has a short message. first are the things personal to me. and then the 2nd and last part is this thing i am doing right now. to tell you whomever you are reading this that he is real. and that he wants a relationship with you.

please don't message me back or email me. just pray, and seek. ask him to lead you to the right persons. persons that will usher you to him. persons who will speak to you the truth. so that you will ultimately "know" the truth and the life which is Jesus, the one who loves you more than you can ever imagine.

Awesome testimony. Not too unlike something I experienced. Thanks for sharing. Blessings to you...

Old 08-13-2018, 05:53 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,369,528 times
Nice this thread was re-newed.

Old 08-13-2018, 06:57 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,726,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thirteenthshade View Post
A SUMMARY
-------------

YES I love this testimony!
it says here in REV..and whichever way you want to read it. By our testimony (personal experiences, and his testimony/ that the witness/blood/spirit is also inside us )we/ they overcame the enemy/ies of God.. Amen!!

Rev 12:11

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Old 08-30-2018, 12:04 PM

1 posts, read 536 times
I have just found these posts and I am a day late (years late) but non-the-less I am so happy. I heard the audible voice of God in Sept 1983. I have not been the same since. I was told many times that God does not speak audibly today, YES HE DOES! HE CHOOSES WHO, WHERE AND WHEN TO DO SO! He has allowed me to witness His powerful blessings in person. I believe He chose to speak to me audibly because I had said so many times after people (Strangers mostly) approached me and said that God sent them to give me a message. I said defiantly and arrogantly that if He wanted to get in touch with me He knew where to find me, and HE DID! I would love to tell the whole story if anyone is interested in hearing it.

Old 09-01-2018, 12:47 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,369,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roloro777 View Post
I have just found these posts and I am a day late (years late) but non-the-less I am so happy. I heard the audible voice of God in Sept 1983. I have not been the same since. I was told many times that God does not speak audibly today, YES HE DOES! HE CHOOSES WHO, WHERE AND WHEN TO DO SO! He has allowed me to witness His powerful blessings in person. I believe He chose to speak to me audibly because I had said so many times after people (Strangers mostly) approached me and said that God sent them to give me a message. I said defiantly and arrogantly that if He wanted to get in touch with me He knew where to find me, and HE DID! I would love to tell the whole story if anyone is interested in hearing it.
Oh my gosh yes....if you don't think it is too holy for some possible doubters...i won't tell here what He has said to me or things revealed to me without words.
Not here!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity