Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 10:56 AM

988 posts, read 1,903,899 times

Advertisements

[quote=sunshineann; And what you have to say to me Mr. Kupp is words from Satan.[/quote]

1Co 13:4 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful;

HK

Old 02-17-2009, 11:03 AM

988 posts, read 1,903,899 times
Alpha - perhaps you missed this question.

"I will boil all that down into one question - If you personally were to fornicate with your neighbours wife and did not repent would you be lost?"

Really Alpha it is a fair question and only requires a yes or no to answer. I accept that you personally would probably never do such a thing - but your answer will let me know more about your view on salvation.

So what do you think - yes or no?

HK

Old 02-17-2009, 12:24 PM

8,155 posts, read 21,014,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineann View Post
Ignorance okay..let me tell you about ignorance..and God forgive me because i dont usually cross lines...but ignorance is what you and your followers are...You come onto this forum...you talk in circles, you cut others down in their beliefs, you actually remind me of a cult. There i said it...i get on this forum and when i see certain names...i get sick in my stomach. There use to be good fellowship, loving fellowship..a place where "newbies" could come and seek. Not come and seek and find you to where your ways are the only way. I couldnt figure out why i felt so strongly against you..and its really not against you personally...but it finally hit me...God is protecting me from lies. God is protecting me and guiding me in the right direction. Like i said before i can not quote you scriptures...i can not recite the Bible...i read my Bible every day i grow in the word....However, every time i see posts from you its sickening. I love the Lord Mr. Kupp, Mrs. Kupp and whoever is going to write back and blast me for this...I believe that if you sin, and you ask for forgiveness and the Lord will know if its sincere or not...he will forgive...he will guide you in the right direction. I believe being saved is asking Jesus Christ into your heart...i believe it doesnt stop there...i believe every day is a new day that you should wake up and ask for forgiveness from the Lord. I believe even though we may try not to sin...we will stumble, and God is there to pick me up...Every day is a new day Mr. Kupp...every day i ask The Lord into my heart again and again. I dont apologize for not following your beliefs...i dont push you to believe mine...but how dare you come onto this forum and discredit others for not believing the way you do. How dare you and others come on here and run others out because they feel either one...they dont fit in...or they wont make it because they dont follow what you believe. There was a point in time on here that we could discuss others beliefs and sure they got a little heated at times...but those people came back together again and the disagreements were over with..You Mr. Kupp seem to like to keep them going and going...If you feel the need to type back to me and blast at me...you feel free to do so...I am a child of God..he loves me for me. He knows whats in my heart. And what you have to say to me Mr. Kupp is words from Satan.
Sunshineann (What a great name!) God bless you for such honest and heartfelt words.

I understand your post, empathize and agree with most of what you say.

While I don't for one minute call my self a "pastor" I do share the "pastoral" mindset here and humbly offer what God has blessed me with to try and "protect" fellow brothers and sisters the best I can in these "debates". (God grant me the knowledge and strength to overcome this onslaught!)

Peter wrote about these folks, he called them "brute beasts".
2Pe 2:1 But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them–bringing swift destruction on themselves.

2Pe 2:2 Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.

2Pe 2:12 But these men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed, and like beasts they too will perish.
Stay strong sister and thanks for sharing your heart!

Old 02-17-2009, 12:43 PM

1,059 posts, read 2,696,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold Kupp View Post
1Co 13:4 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful;

HK
Im not exactly sure what you are trying to say to me with this scripture. Personally Mr. Kupp..i am patient and kind...i've been patient in seeing you post and bash others. I've been kind up until last night with my words. I dont envy nor do i boast. Im neither arrogant or rude. I definitly do not insist on my own way. Im not irritable or resentful of you.
You however....(from my seat in the house) Is neither kind nor patient. You however do boast...you are arrogant and rude. You DO insist on your own way....and you are resentful to the fact if others question your belief system.
I have prayed long and hard on this Mr. Kupp. And i do apologize if i have offended you in any way. However, i dont apologize for what i have written. And i believe strongly that the Lord is guiding me and protecting me in the way he sees fit.
Have a Blessed Day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity