Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2009, 10:00 PM

8,831 posts, read 11,625,672 times

Advertisements

I had the most wonderful dream......I was in my new kitchen in my new house looking out over a beautiful crystal blue ocean and a gorgeous sunset. Looking out of the window it seemed as though the house was floating on the water because I stepped back from the window so it WOULD look like that.

In front of that gorgeous sun was a pure white stallion rared up on it's hind legs. I said "how beautiful" and as soon as I spoke the horse turned and ran across the water like it was glass in a matter of seconds and ran straight to the window, sticking his head through it. I felt the love and adoration from this horse, and I hugged and petted him and I was soooo happy!!

I didn't remember this dream until late this morning, and I immediately felt the love and peace again that I felt in the dream. When I remembered the dream I went straight to Revelation to read about the rider on the white horse. I think I met the horse last night. I prayed for comfort and I got it. Praise God, I truly believe I'll be meeting the Rider real soon!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2009, 10:02 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,728,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DayoftheLord View Post
I had the most wonderful dream......I was in my new kitchen in my new house looking out over a beautiful crystal blue ocean and a gorgeous sunset. Looking out of the window it seemed as though the house was floating on the water because I stepped back from the window so it WOULD look like that.

In front of that gorgeous sun was a pure white stallion rared up on it's hind legs. I said "how beautiful" and as soon as I spoke the horse turned and ran across the water like it was glass in a matter of seconds and ran straight to the window, sticking his head through it. I felt the love and adoration from this horse, and I hugged and petted him and I was soooo happy!!

I didn't remember this dream until late this morning, and I immediately felt the love and peace again that I felt in the dream. When I remembered the dream I went straight to Revelation to read about the rider on the white horse. I think I met the horse last night. I prayed for comfort and I got it. Praise God, I truly believe I'll be meeting the Rider real soon!!
Did the horse have wings?

It's called pegasus

Old 03-27-2009, 10:11 PM

783 posts, read 1,326,938 times
Quote:
When I remembered the dream I went straight to Revelation to read about the rider on the white horse. I think I met the horse last night. I prayed for comfort and I got it. Praise God, I truly believe I'll be meeting the Rider real soon!!
Cool! Where did you read about the white horse in Revelation?

Last edited by Salt & Light; 03-27-2009 at 10:27 PM..

Old 03-27-2009, 10:58 PM

4,511 posts, read 7,522,078 times
Quote:

see it there .....

YouTube - Willie Nelson - Mendocino County Line: CC With UMG Tag

Old 03-28-2009, 12:00 AM

5,261 posts, read 7,662,729 times
Default My goodness DOTL...

...what a beautiful dream to have had...what a blessing to hear of it...thank you for sharing, just hearing about it gives me peace in my heart also...

Old 03-28-2009, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossus_Antonis View Post
Did the horse have wings?

It's called pegasus
No, no wings. The horse walked, or rather ran, on water. That's what made me think of Jesus walking on water.

Old 03-28-2009, 10:44 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,728,231 times
Quote:
No, no wings. The horse walked, or rather ran, on water. That's what made me think of Jesus walking on water.
I'm sorry, I was just pulling your leg <flees for his life>

Old 03-28-2009, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salt & Light View Post
Cool! Where did you read about the white horse in Revelation?
Revelation 19:11-16.....speaks of the 2nd coming of Christ......Warrior-Messiah-King!!!

Old 03-28-2009, 10:53 AM

3,814 posts, read 6,786,192 times
Quote:

I had a dream of riding a horse just the other night. It was almost like we were one, he was my guide through my dream and at the end turned into human form. It was...how would I say...magical? Yes wonderful and magical

Glad you shared!

Old 03-28-2009, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsavvy View Post
I had a dream of riding a horse just the other night. It was almost like we were one, he was my guide through my dream and at the end turned into human form. It was...how would I say...magical? Yes wonderful and magical

Glad you shared!
Hey Moon....I remember you started a thread a while back about horses. There is something VERY special about these creatures....they are spiritual. I don't care what anyone says, they will be in heaven when we get there and they are in heaven right now.

One of the visions I had that I don't think I shared was of a ladder to heaven that was formed completely of horses. Awesome!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity