Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2011, 04:21 PM

1,837 posts, read 1,964,645 times

Advertisements

I've been gathering everything that I've been studying and putting it all together and thought I'd share what I've come up with so far for those who are interested. I'm not finished yet, but will post the rest later.

The Promised Messiah:

Deuteronomy 18:15
Moses continued, “Yahua your Elohim will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your fellow Israelites. You must listen to him.

Acts 3:22-23
22 Moses said, ‘Yahua your Elohim will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your own people. Listen carefully to everything he tells you. 23 Then Moses said, ‘Anyone who will not listen to that prophet will be completely cut off from Elohim’s people.

Matthew 17:5
But even as he spoke, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and a voice from the cloud said, “This is my dearly loved Son, who brings me great joy. Listen to him.”

Before there were modern day preachers of the gospel or even the "Bible", we had a very simple message which Elohim gave us through His servant John the Baptist. And then after John did his job of telling people what Elohim told him to say, we have the promised Messiah Yahushua, who indeed started His ministry speaking the exact same message that John did as well as teaching us many more things.

John the Baptist:

Matthew 11:11
“I tell you the truth, of all who have ever lived, none is greater than John the Baptist...”

Matthew 21:32
“For John the Baptist came and showed you the right way to live, but you didn’t believe him, while tax collectors and prostitutes did. And even when you saw this happening, you refused to believe him and repent of your sins.”

Matthew 3:1-8
1 In those days John the Baptist came to the Judean wilderness and began preaching. His message was, 2 “Repent of your sins and turn to Elohim, for the Kingdom of Heaven is near”...7 But when he saw many Pharisees and Sadducees coming to watch him baptize, he denounced them. “You bunch of snakes!” he exclaimed. “Who warned you to flee Elohim’s coming wrath? 8 Prove by the way you live that you have repented of your sins and turned to Elohim.”

The baptism of Yahushua:

Matthew 3:13-15
13 Then Yahushua went from Galilee to the Jordan River to be baptized by John. 14 But John tried to talk him out of it. “I am the one who needs to be baptized by you,” he said, “so why are you coming to me?”
15 But Yahushua said, “It should be done, for we must carry out all that Elohim requires.” So John agreed to baptize him.

Matthew 4:17
From then on Yahushua began to preach, “Repent of your sins and turn to Elohim, for the Kingdom of Heaven is near. ”

Mark 16:16
“Anyone who believes and is baptized will be saved. But anyone who refuses to believe will be condemned.

So from these scriptures we can see how important it is to stop sinning and be water baptized. Even Yahushua Himself was water baptized because He became one of us and He said, "we must do all that Elohim requires". It is a critical commandment, not an option.

Yahushua on repentance:

John 8:10-11
10 Then Yahushua stood up again and said to the woman, “Where are your accusers? Didn’t even one of them condemn you?” 11 “No, Master,” she said. And Yahushua said, “Neither do I. Go and sin no more.”

John 5:14
But afterward Yahushua found him in the Temple and told him, “Now you are well. So stop sinning, or something even worse may happen to you.”

Luke 13:3
“...And you will perish, too, unless you repent of your sins and turn to Elohim.”

Luke 13:5
“...and I tell you again that unless you repent, you will perish, too.”

Matthew 18:3
Then he said, “I tell you the truth, unless you turn from your sins and become like little children, you will never get into the Kingdom of Heaven.

When we repent it's important to understand why, and we must come to Him with the correct attitude. The Pharisees were prideful, and they didn't understand how to repent. Here is an example of correct repentance from Yahushua:

Luke 18:9-14
9 Then Yahushua told this story to some who had great confidence in their own righteousness and scorned everyone else: 10 “Two men went to the temple to pray. One was a Pharisee, and the other was a despised tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed this prayer: ‘I thank you, Elohim, that I am not a sinner like everyone else. For I don’t cheat, I don’t sin, and I don’t commit adultery. I’m certainly not like that tax collector! 12 I fast twice a week, and I give you a tenth of my income.’ 13 “But the tax collector stood at a distance and dared not even lift his eyes to heaven as he prayed. Instead, he beat his chest in sorrow, saying, ‘O Elohim, be merciful to me, for I am a sinner.’ 14 I tell you, this sinner, not the Pharisee, returned home justified before Elohim. For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”

Does this mean that the tax collector didn't repent? Of course not. But it shows us the correct attitude. The Tax collector was shamed by his sin. The Pharisee didn't even realize his own pride. So just as Yahushua said, we must become as little children or we won't even see the Kingdom of Heaven.

Yahushua on true disciples:

Matthew 7:21-27
21Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Master! Master!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. 22 On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Master! Master! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ 23 But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break Elohim’s laws.24 “Anyone who listens to my teaching and follows it is wise, like a person who builds a house on solid rock. 25 Though the rain comes in torrents and the floodwaters rise and the winds beat against that house, it won’t collapse because it is built on bedrock. 26 But anyone who hears my teaching and doesn’t obey it is foolish, like a person who builds a house on sand. 27 When the rains and floods come and the winds beat against that house, it will collapse with a mighty crash.”

Notice Yahushua says that not all believers will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, and He tells us why.

Yahushua’s Great Commission:

Matthew 28:19-20
19 Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. 20 Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

He tells His disciples, whom were Jews, to tell the entire world the exact same things He commanded them. One Gospel to all.

Yahushua’s Sermon on the Mount:

Matthew 5:11-12
11 “Elohim blesses you when people mock you and persecute you and lie about you and say all sorts of evil things against you because you are my followers. 12 Be happy about it! Be very glad! For a great reward awaits you in heaven. And remember, the ancient prophets were persecuted in the same way.”

Matthew 5:17-20
17 “Don’t misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose. 18 I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not even the smallest detail of Elohim’s law will disappear until its purpose is achieved. 19 So if you ignore the least commandment and teach others to do the same, you will be called the least in the Kingdom of Heaven. But anyone who obeys Elohim’s laws and teaches them will be called great in the Kingdom of Heaven. 20 “But I warn you—unless your righteousness is better than the righteousness of the teachers of religious law and the Pharisees, you will never enter the Kingdom of Heaven!”

Right away He says "Don't misunderstand why I have come", and “until heaven and earth disappear, not even the smallest detail of Elohim’s law will disappear.” And:

1.) If you ignore the least commandment - least in the Kingdom
2.) If you obey Elohim's laws and teach them - great in the Kingdom
3.) If you don't practice what you preach - no entry

Matthew 5:21-32
Teaching about Anger ( You shall not commit murder )
21 “You have heard that our ancestors were told, ‘You must not murder. If you commit murder, you are subject to judgment.’ 22 But I say, if you are even angry with someone, you are subject to judgment! If you call someone an idiot,you are in danger of being brought before the court. And if you curse someone, you are in danger of the fires of hell...

Teaching about Adultery (You shall not commit adultery)
27 “You have heard the commandment that says, ‘You must not commit adultery.’ 28 But I say, anyone who even looks at a woman with lust has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29 So if your eye—even your good eye—causes you to lust, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30 And if your hand—even your stronger hand—causes you to sin, cut it off andthrow it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell... 32 And anyone who marries a divorced woman also commits adultery.”

Yahushua on the Ten Commandments:

Mark 10:17-19
17 As Yahushua was starting out on his way to Jerusalem, a man came running up to him, knelt down, and asked, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?” 18 “Why do you call me good?” Yahushua asked. “Only Elohim is truly good. 19 But to answer your question, you know the commandments: ‘You must not murder. You must not commit adultery. You must not steal. You must not testify falsely. You must not cheat anyone. Honor your father and mother…”

Matthew 13:52
Then he added, “Every teacher of religious law who becomes a disciple in the Kingdom of Heaven is like a homeowner who brings from his storeroom new gems of truth as well as old.”

Matthew 23:1-3
1 Then Yahushua said to the crowds and to his disciples, 2 “The teachers of religious law and the Pharisees are the official interpreters of the law of Moses. 3 So practice and obey whatever they tell you, but don’t follow their example. For they don’t practice what they teach.

Mark 12:28-34
28 One of the teachers of religious law was standing there listening to the debate. He realized that Yahushua had answered well, so he asked, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?” 29 Yahushua replied, “The most important commandment is this: ‘Listen, O Israel! Yahua our Elohim is the one and only Elohim.” 30 And you must love Yahua your Elohim with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength.’[g31 The second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[h] No other commandment is greater than these.” 32 The teacher of religious law replied, “Well said, Teacher. You have spoken the truth by saying that there is only one Elohim and no other.” 33 And I know it is important to love Him with all my heart and all my understanding and all my strength, and to love my neighbor as myself. This is more important than to offer all of the burnt offerings and sacrifices required in the law.” 34 Realizing how much the man understood, Yahushua said to him, “You are not far from the Kingdom of Elohim.” And after that, no one dared to ask him any more questions.

So what about loving Elohim? There are four commandments that tell us how we are to love Elohim.

Exodus 20:3-8
3 You must not have any other god but me.
4You must not make for yourself an idol of any kind…
7You must not misuse the name of the Lord your God…
8Remember to observe the Sabbath day by keeping it holy…

So did Yahushua teach these? Of course He did. These are the most important commandments. In Revelation He says that if we even eating food sacrificed to an idol is committing idol worship. Before we go into the Book of Revelation let’s get a good understanding of what it’s about and who it is that is giving this revelation to John, for the church.

Revelation 1:1-17
4This letter is from John to the seven churches in the province of Asia…12When I turned to see who was speaking to me, I saw seven gold lampstands. 13And standing in the middle of the lampstands was someone like the Son of Man..
17When I saw him, I fell at his feet as if I were dead. But he laid his right hand on me and said, “Don’t be afraid! I am the First and the Last. 18I am the living one. I died, but look—I am alive forever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and the grave.

Clearly it’s Yahushua who is speaking to John. Notice He also calls Himself the “First and the Last”, which is a title of Elohim all throughout the Old Testament. Yahua called Himself the First and the Last.

Isaiah 41:4
Who has done such mighty deeds, summoning each new generation from the beginning of time? It is I, Yahua, the First and the Last. I alone am he.

Isaiah 44:6
This is what Yahua says—Israel’s King and Redeemer, Yahua of Heaven’s Armies: “I am the First and the Last; there is no other Elohim”.

Isaiah 48:12
“Listen to me, O family of Jacob, Israel my chosen one! I alone am Elohim, the First and the Last.

Yahushua the Messiah, the one and only Elohim, now gets right down to it. He has some very serious concerns and the message is to the "church." The next two chapters contain stern warnings to the church and actually, He's more concerned with the angels, or messengers if you will, of those churches. So His main concern is with those who are teaching Elohim's Word and supposed to be watching over the flock. But that's no excuse for our lack of obedience because He does tell us to come out of her. It's very important to take this serious. We must remember that it's the Almighty that's telling us these things and no matter what you want to believe, you have the teachings of Yahushua the Messiah to make sure you’re on the right path.

Revelation 2:14
14 “But I have a few complaints against you. You tolerate some among you whose teaching is like that of Balaam, who showed Balak how to trip up the people of Israel. He taught them to sin by eating food offered to idols and by committing sexual sin.

Revelation 2:19-20
19 “I know all the things you do. I have seen your love, your faith, your service, and your patient endurance. And I can see your constant improvement in all these things. 20 But I have this complaint against you. You are permitting that woman—that Jezebel who calls herself a prophet—to lead my servants astray. She teaches them to commit sexual sin and to eat food offered to idols.”

Revelation 9:20
20 But the people who did not die in these plagues still refused to repent of their evil deeds and turn to Elohim. They continued to worship demons and idols made of gold, silver, bronze, stone, and wood—idols that can neither see nor hear nor walk!

Revelation 18:4
4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, “Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.”

Revelation 3:1-3
1 “I know all the things you do, and that you have a reputation for being alive—but you are dead. 2 Wake up! Strengthen what little remains, for even what is left is almost dead. I find that your actions do not meet the requirements of my Elohim. 3 Go back to what you heard and believed at first; hold to it firmly. Repent and turn to me again. If you don’t wake up, I will come to you suddenly, as unexpected as a thief.

Elohim is trying to tell us something here. It's not enough to believe that Yahushua is the Messiah. Just as He's told us all along, we must repent of sin. As we see in those scriptures it's clear that Yahushua teaches obedience to the Ten Commandments. Loving your neighbor is good and part of the commandments but loving Elohim is more important and there are commandments that teach us how to love Elohim.

The Seventh Day Sabbath:

The first thing you need to know about the Sabbath Day is that Yahushua kept the Sabbath, said He is master of the Sabbath, and He also makes reference to the Sabbath Day during the Great Tribulation. Let’s see what the Word of Elohim says about the Holy Sabbath Day.

Matthew 24
20 “And pray that your flight will not be in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For there will be greater anguish than at any time since the world began...”

Yahushua makes a clear reference to the Sabbath Day there and it's clearly during the time of Great Tribulation. That not only means that Elohim hasn't changed the Seventh Day Sabbath but it also means there is no pre-tribulation rapture. Yahushua couldn't have made that point any clearer.

The Sabbath is during the modern day of "Saturn-day" and begins friday at sundown and continues until Saturday at sundown. The following information comes from The Nazarite Site and you can find it by clicking on "Evil Holidays" on the left side of page.

“Early believers kept Saturday as the Sabbath until March 7 321 CE when the Catholic Church founder Constantine passed a LAW requiring believers to worship on "Sun"-Day (The Venerable Day of the Sun) - the day the pagans worshipped the sun god. Believers still kept the Seventh Day Sabbath until another law was passed 11 years later by Constantine that forbid believers to keep the Seventh Day Sabbath and was punishable by death. Many believers were burned to death for keeping the Seventh Day Sabbath.”

Would Elohim do that? Of course not. So contrary to what your pastor has taught you, that the early Christians changed it to the "Sun"-Day, actually it sounds more like Satan changed it. And Yahushua has already warned us about the great deception that takes place during the Great Tribulation in Matthew chapter twenty four when He said, "if possible, the very elect would be deceived." In fact, the main warning from Yahushua in this chapter is the warning of deception. In order for the very elect to be deceived it would have to be very close to the real thing. Do you think it would be a wolf dressed as a wolf? Or do you think it would be a wolf seeming to be a very loving wolf? Anyway, lets continue, and I'm about to expose to you what Satan hates for you to know.

Elohim’s commandments and holy days attacked during the Great Tribulation:

Revelation 12:17
And the dragon was angry at the woman and declared war against the rest of her children—all who keep Elohim’s commandments and maintain their testimony for Yahushua.

Daniel 7:25
He will defy the Most High and oppress the holy people of the Most High. He will try to change their sacred festivals and laws, and they will be placed under his control for a time, times, and half a time.

What did that just say? Clearly that tells us that the powers of darkness will make war with those who “keep the commandments”. He will seek to change times and laws, and change their sacred festivals and laws. This is also making reference to the time of Great tribulation when the holy people of the Most High will be placed under his control.

Daniel 11:31-38
31...But he will vent his anger against the people of the holy covenant and reward those who forsake the covenant... 32He will flatter and win over those who have violated the covenant. But the people who know their Elohim will be strong and will resist him. 33Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed. 34During these persecutions, little help will arrive, and many who join them will not be sincere. 35And some of the wise will fall victim to persecution. In this way, they will be refined and cleansed and made pure until the time of the end, for the appointed time is still to come.
36 The king will do as he pleases, exalting himself and claiming to be greater than every god, even blaspheming the God (Elohim) of gods. He will succeed, but only until the time of wrath is completed. For what has been determined will surely take place. 37He will have no respect for the gods of his ancestors, or for the god loved by women, or for any other god, for he will boast that he is greater than them all. 38Instead of these, he will worship the god of fortresses—a god his ancestors never knew

Notice that this passage in Daniel refers to the very end during the Great Tribulation. Also notice the kind of god that will be proclaimed during this great deception - something totally new. I think Aliens / UFO's would fit that description. So far what sticks out the most to me is there is something about the sacred festivals and laws that he doesn't like too much? Clearly, during these last final days of earth the Anti-Christ will hate those who keep some sort of sacred festivals and laws. He even wins over some by flattery. Didn't Yahushua warn us about that? Now let’s go back into the Book of Revelation.

And the dragon was angry at the woman and declared war against the rest of her children—all who keep Elohim's commandments and maintain their testimony for Yahushua.

Revelation 14:11-12
11 The smoke of their torment will rise forever and ever, and they will have no relief day or night, for they have worshiped the beast and his statue and have accepted the mark of his name. 12 This means that Elohim’s holy people must endure persecution patiently, obeying his commands and maintaining their faith in Yahushua.

Ok, so after reading this the easiest thing to conclude is that during the Great Tribulation there is going to be a very great deception and many will be given over to this deception. The Anti-Christ who rules during this time is going to show an extreme hatred towards holy festivals and laws and in fact he's going to make war with the ones who keep Elohim's Commandments. His god that he wants the world to believe in is going to be something totally new.

The Mark of the Beast and the Mark of Elohim:

So what about this Mark of the Beast? What about Elohim's mark for His children?

Another word for Mark is a "seal" or "sign" - something that identifies the who or what. In Revelation the Mark of the Beast is something that is needed in order to "buy" or "sell". There are a few things this could be. Some believe it's the "Sun"-Day and some believe it could be a computer chip that's implanted in the forehead or hand and our identity along with our personal moneys will be on it so that we can purchase things. This would do away with paper money and credit cards as well as identification on a plastic card that could get lost. While this does make some sense I'm not entirely convinced. In the Book of Revelation we also see that Elohim's children also have an identifying mark on their foreheads. Here is the Word of Elohim concerning both:

Revelation 13:16-17
16 He required everyone—small and great, rich and poor, free and slave—to be given a mark on the right hand or on the forehead. 17 And no one could buy or sell anything without that mark, which was either the name of the beast or the number representing his name.

Revelation 14:9-12
9Then a third angel followed them, shouting, “Anyone who worships the beast and his statue or who accepts his mark on the forehead or on the hand 10must drink the wine of Elohim’s anger. It has been poured full strength into Elohim’s cup of wrath. And they will be tormented with fire and burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and the Lamb. 11 The smoke of their torment will rise forever and ever, and they will have no relief day or night, for they have worshiped the beast and his statue and have accepted the mark of his name.”12This means that Elohim’s holy people must endure persecution patiently, obeying his commandments and maintaining their faith in Jesus.

The Mark of Elohim:

Revelation 7:2-3
2 And I saw another angel coming up from the east, carrying the seal of the living God. And he shouted to those four angels, who had been given power to harm land and sea, 3 “Wait! Don’t harm the land or the sea or the trees until we have placed the seal of God on the foreheads of his servants.” And I heard how many were marked with the seal of God...

Revelation 9:4
They were told not to harm the grass or plants or trees, but only the people who did not have the seal of Elohim on their foreheads.

So far it's clear that Elohim has a Mark/Seal and so does Satan. Instead of worrying about what the Mark of the Beast is I'm more concerned about Elohim's Mark. Before Elohim pours out His wrath it's clear that we need to make sure that we have this Mark. And as we've seen already in the previous posts, Elohim is calling out to His people to "come out of her, so that we will not partake in her sins or receive of her plagues". Is there anything else in the Book of Revelation that speaks about something on our foreheads? Is there any scriptures in the entire Word of Elohim that would help us to understand what is this Mark? Of course there is and it's not that hard to find. If we are really believing that this is the Word of Elohim then we obviously should be very concerned about this.

Exodus 13:9
This annual festival will be a visible sign to you, like a mark branded on your hand or your forehead. Let it remind you always to recite this teaching of the Lord: ‘With a strong hand, the Lord rescued you from Egypt.’

Interesting. There sure is a scripture in the Word of Elohim that talks about a "Mark", and even more interesting is it's on our hand and forehead. And even more interesting is it has something to do with a sacred festival - something that we've already seen in Daniel, that the Anti-Christ hates.

Ezekiel 9:4
He said to him, “Walk through the streets of Jerusalem and put a mark on the foreheads of all who weep and sigh because of the detestable sins being committed in their city.”

Exodus 12:13
“But the blood on your doorposts will serve as a sign…”

Exodus 31:13
“Tell the people of Israel: ‘Be careful to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It is given so you may know that I am the Lord, who makes you holy.”

Here Elohim says that the Seventh Day Sabbath is a sign that identifies us with Him forever! We've already seen that the Seventh Day Sabbath exists during the Great Tribulation, as well as Satan's attack on sacred festivals and attempt to change times and laws.

Exodus 31:17
“It is a permanent sign of my covenant with the people of Israel. For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, but on the seventh day he stopped working and was refreshed.’”

Ezekiel 20:12
“And I gave them my Sabbath days of rest as a sign between them and me. It was to remind them that I am the Lord, who had set them apart to be holy.”

Ezekiel 20:20
“and keep my Sabbath days holy, for they are a sign to remind you that I am the Lord your God.

Well, me personally, after all the evidence is laid out from the Word of Elohim, I have no choice but to very easily conclude that the Seventh Day Sabbath is the mark spoken of in Revelation that Elohim’s children must have in order to not receive of the plagues.

We can also conclude as a fact that:

- Satan hates our sacred festivals and holy days.

- Satan will attempt to change times and laws.

- Satan will make war with those who keep the commandments

- Satan will have his mark

and...

- Elohim Yahua has a mark too and we need this in order to not receive of plagues.

- Elohims mark is on our forehead.

- Every relevant scripture throughout the entire Word of Elohim concerning this kind of mark has to do with holy festivals, the Seventh Day Sabbath, the blood of the Lamb, and people not liking the detestable sin going on around them.

Last edited by O-Ducky; 10-31-2011 at 04:40 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2011, 11:12 AM

Default Revised and Complete

Yahushua’s teaching on the Ten Commandments

Matthew 5:17-20
17Don’t misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose. 18 I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not even the smallest detail of Elohim’s law will disappear until its purpose is achieved. 19 So if you ignore the least commandment and teach others to do the same, you will be called the least in the Kingdom of Heaven. But anyone who obeys Elohim’s laws and teaches them will be called great in the Kingdom of Heaven. 20 “But I warn you—unless your righteousness is better than the righteousness of the teachers of religious law and the Pharisees, you will never enter the Kingdom of Heaven!”

Right away He says "Don't misunderstand why I have come", and until heaven and earth disappear, not even the smallest detail of Elohim’s law will disappear.”

1.) If you ignore the least commandment - least in the Kingdom
2.) If you obey Elohim's laws and teach them - great in the Kingdom
3.) If you don't practice what you preach - no entry

Yahushua the Messiah is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven and that of course means that He didn’t ignore the least commandment. He taught them all.

Matthew 5:21-32
Teaching about Anger ( You shall not commit murder )
21 “You have heard that our ancestors were told, ‘You must not murder. If you commit murder, you are subject to judgment.’ 22 But I say, if you are even angry with someone, you are subject to judgment! If you call someone an idiot,you are in danger of being brought before the court. And if you curse someone, you are in danger of the fires of hell...

Teaching about Adultery (You shall not commit adultery)
27 “You have heard the commandment that says, ‘You must not commit adultery.’ 28 But I say, anyone who even looks at a woman with lust has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29 So if your eye—even your good eye—causes you to lust, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30 And if your hand—even your stronger hand—causes you to sin, cut it off andthrow it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell... 32 And anyone who marries a divorced woman also commits adultery.”

Yahushua not only taught the Ten Commandments but He magnified them to the extreme. Only be being truly born again, and with prayer, can one be in obedience like this. That is the point.

Mark 10:17-19
17 As Yahushua was starting out on his way to Jerusalem, a man came running up to him, knelt down, and asked, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?” 18 “Why do you call me good?” Yahushua asked. “Only Elohim is truly good. 19 But to answer your question, you know the commandments: ‘You must not murder. You must not commit adultery. You must not steal. You must not testify falsely. You must not cheat anyone. Honor your father and mother…”

Matthew 13:52
Then he added, “Every teacher of religious law who becomes a disciple in the Kingdom of Heaven is like a homeowner who brings from his storeroom new gems of truth as well as old.”

Matthew 23:1-3
1 Then Yahushua said to the crowds and to his disciples, 2 “The teachers of religious law and the Pharisees are the official interpreters of the law of Moses. 3 So practice and obey whatever they tell you, but don’t follow their example. For they don’t practice what they teach.

Mark 12:28-34
28 One of the teachers of religious law was standing there listening to the debate. He realized that Yahushua had answered well, so he asked, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?” 29 Yahushua replied, “The most important commandment is this: ‘Listen, O Israel! Yahua our Elohim is the one and only Elohim. 30 And you must love Yahua your Elohim with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength.’ 31 The second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ No other commandment is greater than these.” 32 The teacher of religious law replied, “Well said, Teacher. You have spoken the truth by saying that there is only one Elohim and no other. 33 And I know it is important to love Him with all my heart and all my understanding and all my strength, and to love my neighbor as myself. This is more important than to offer all of the burnt offerings and sacrifices required in the law.” 34 Realizing how much the man understood, Yahushua said to him, “You are not far from the Kingdom of Elohim.” And after that, no one dared to ask him any more questions.

So what about loving Elohim? There are four commandments that tell us how we are to love Elohim.

Exodus 20:3-8
3 You must not have any other god but me.

4You must not make for yourself an idol of any kind…
7You must not misuse the name of Yahua your Elohim…
8Remember to observe the Sabbath day by keeping it holy…

So did Yahushua teach these? Of course He did. Remember, He teaches that the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven would teach obedience to all of the commandments, and of course He is the greatest. The commandments about loving Elohim would of course be the most important commandments. In Revelation He says that if we even eat food offered to an idol is committing idol worship. Before we go into the Book of Revelation let’s get a good understanding of what it’s about and who it is that is giving this revelation to John, for the church.

Revelation 1:4-17
4This letter is from John to the seven churches in the province of Asia…12When I turned to see who was speaking to me, I saw seven gold lampstands. 13And standing in the middle of the lampstands was someone like the Son of Man..
17When I saw him, I fell at his feet as if I were dead. But he laid his right hand on me and said, “Don’t be afraid! I am the First and the Last. 18I am the living one. I died, but look—I am alive forever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and the grave.

Clearly it’s Yahushua who is speaking to John. Notice He also calls Himself the “First and the Last”, which is a title of Elohim in the Old Testament. Yahua called Himself the First and the Last.
Isaiah 41:4
Who has done such mighty deeds, summoning each new generation from the beginning of time? It is I, Yahua, the First and the Last. I alone am he.

Isaiah 44:6
This is what Yahua says—Israel’s King and Redeemer, Yahua of Heaven’s Armies: “I am the First and the Last; there is no other Elohim”.

Isaiah 48:12
“Listen to me, O family of Jacob, Israel my chosen one! I alone am Elohim, the First and the Last.

Yahushua the Messiah, the one and only Elohim, now gets right down to it. He has some very serious concerns and the message is to the "church." The next two chapters contain stern warnings to the church and actually, He's more concerned with the angels, or messengers if you will, of those churches. So His main concern is with those who are teaching Elohim's Word and supposed to be watching over the flock. But that's no excuse for our lack of obedience because He does tell us to come out of her. It's very important to take this serious. We must remember that it's the Almighty that's telling us these things and no matter what you want to believe, you have the teachings of Yahushua the Messiah to make sure you’re on the right path.

Revelation 2:14
14 “But I have a few complaints against you. You tolerate some among you whose teaching is like that of Balaam, who showed Balak how to trip up the people of Israel. He taught them to sin by eating food offered to idols and by committing sexual sin.

Revelation 2:19-20
19 “I know all the things you do. I have seen your love, your faith, your service, and your patient endurance. And I can see your constant improvement in all these things. 20 But I have this complaint against you. You are permitting that woman—that Jezebel who calls herself a prophet—to lead my servants astray. She teaches them to commit sexual sin and to eat food offered to idols.”

Revelation 3:1-3
1 “I know all the things you do, and that you have a reputation for being alive—but you are dead. 2 Wake up! Strengthen what little remains, for even what is left is almost dead. I find that your actions do not meet the requirements of my Elohim. 3 Go back to what you heard and believed at first; hold to it firmly. Repent and turn to me again. If you don’t wake up, I will come to you suddenly, as unexpected as a thief.

The Seventh Day Sabbath

The first thing you need to know about the Sabbath Day is that Yahushua kept the Sabbath, said He is master of the Sabbath, and He also makes reference to the Sabbath Day during the Great Tribulation. Let’s see what the Word of Elohim says about the Holy Sabbath Day.

Matthew 12:8
“For the Son of Man is Master, even of the Sabbath!”

Matthew 24
“And pray that your flight will not be in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For there will be greater anguish than at any time since the world began...”

Yahushua makes a clear reference to the Sabbath Day there and it's clearly during the time of Great Tribulation. That not only means that Elohim hasn't changed the Seventh Day Sabbath but it also means there is no pre-tribulation rapture. Yahushua couldn't have made that point any clearer.

The Seventh Day Sabbath was given to mankind in the Garden of Eden, before sin entered the world, and before the Jewish nation ever existed. The Seventh Day Sabbath is for all mankind. Elohim promises to bless everyone who keeps the Sabbath Day and speaks of it as an honor and delight. (Genesis 2:1-3, Isaiah 56:2-7, Isaiah 58:13-14)

The Sabbath is during the modern day of "Saturn-day" and begins friday at sundown and continues until Saturday at sundown. The following information comes from The Nazarite Site and you can find it by clicking on "Evil Holidays" on the left side of page.

“Early believers kept Saturday as the Sabbath until March 7 321 CE when the Catholic Church founder Constantine passed a LAW requiring believers to worship on "Sun"-Day (The Venerable Day of the Sun) - the day the pagans worshipped the sun god. Believers still kept the Seventh Day Sabbath until another law was passed 11 years later by Constantine that forbid believers to keep the Seventh Day Sabbath and was punishable by death. Many believers were burned to death for keeping the Seventh Day Sabbath.”

Would Elohim do that? Of course not. So contrary to what your pastor has taught you, that the early Christians changed it to the "Sun"-Day, actually it sounds more like Satan changed it. And Yahushua has already warned us about the great deception that takes place during the Great Tribulation in Matthew chapter twenty four when He said, "if possible, the very elect would be deceived." In fact, the main warning from Yahushua in this chapter is the warning of deception. In order for the very elect to be deceived it would have to be very close to the real thing.

Isaiah 66:22-24
For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, says Yahua, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one Sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, says Yahua. 24And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcasses of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

Elohim’s commandments and holy days attacked during the Great Tribulation

And the dragon was angry at the woman and declared war against the rest of her children—all who keep Elohim’s commandments and maintain their testimony for Yahushua.

Daniel 7:25
He will defy the Most High and oppress the holy people of the Most High. He will try to change their sacred festivals and laws, and they will be placed under his control for a time, times, and half a time.

What did that just say? Clearly that tells us that the powers of darkness will make war with those who “keep the commandments”. He will seek to change times and laws, and change their sacred festivals and laws. This is also making reference to the time of Great tribulation when the holy people of the Most High will be placed under his control.

Daniel 11:31-38
..But he will vent his anger against the people of the holy covenant and reward those who forsake the covenant... 32He will flatter and win over those who have violated the covenant. But the people who know their Elohim will be strong and will resist him. 33Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed. 34During these persecutions, little help will arrive, and many who join them will not be sincere. 35And some of the wise will fall victim to persecution. In this way, they will be refined and cleansed and made pure until the time of the end, for the appointed time is still to come. 36 The king will do as he pleases, exalting himself and claiming to be greater than every god, even blaspheming the God (Elohim) of gods. He will succeed, but only until the time of wrath is completed. For what has been determined will surely take place. 37He will have no respect for the gods of his ancestors, or for the god loved by women, or for any other god, for he will boast that he is greater than them all. 38Instead of these, he will worship the god of fortresses—a god his ancestors never knew

Notice that this passage in Daniel refers to the very end during the Great Tribulation. Also notice the kind of god that will be proclaimed during this great deception - something totally new. I think Aliens / UFO's would fit that description. So far what sticks out the most to me is there is something about the sacred festivals and laws that he doesn't like too much? Clearly, during these last final days of earth the Anti-Christ will hate those who keep some sort of sacred festivals and laws. He even wins over some by flattery. Didn't Yahushua warn us about that? Now let’s go back into the Book of Revelation.

And the dragon was angry at the woman and declared war against the rest of her children—all who keep Elohim's commandments and maintain their testimony for Yahushua.

Revelation 14:11-12
11 The smoke of their torment will rise forever and ever, and they will have no relief day or night, for they have worshiped the beast and his statue and have accepted the mark of his name. 12 This means that Elohim’s holy people must endure persecution patiently, obeying his commands and maintaining their faith in Yahushua.

After reading this the easiest thing to conclude is that during the Great Tribulation there is going to be a very great deception and many will be given over to this deception. The Anti-Christ who rules during this time is going to show an extreme hatred towards holy festivals and laws and in fact he's going to make war with the ones who keep Elohim's Commandments. His god that he wants the world to believe in is going to be something totally new.

The Mark of the Beast

Another word for mark is a "seal", or "sign", - something that identifies the who or what. In Revelation the mark of the beast is something that is needed in order to buy or sell. What could this could mark be? Some believe it's the "Sun"-Day, and some believe it could be a computer chip that's implanted in the forehead or hand that would do away with paper money and credit cards as well as identification on a plastic card that could get lost. While the computer chip does make some sense I'm not entirely convinced.

Revelation 13:16-17
16 He required everyone—small and great, rich and poor, free and slave—to be given a mark on the right hand or on the forehead. 17 And no one could buy or sell anything without that mark, which was either the name of the beast or the number representing his name.

Revelation 14:9-12
9Then a third angel followed them, shouting, “Anyone who worships the beast and his statue or who accepts his mark on the forehead or on the hand 10must drink the wine of Elohim’s anger. It has been poured full strength into Elohim’s cup of wrath. And they will be tormented with fire and burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and the Lamb. 11 The smoke of their torment will rise forever and ever, and they will have no relief day or night, for they have worshiped the beast and his statue and have accepted the mark of his name.”

Now watch this. What does this mean for Elohim’s holy people – in contrast to those with the mark of the beast?

12This means that Elohim’s holy people must endure persecution patiently, obeying his commandmentsand maintaining their faith in Yahushua.

The Mark of Elohim

Instead of worrying about what the mark of the beast is, I'm more concerned about Elohim's mark. Before Elohim pours out His wrath it's clear that we need to make sure that we have this mark. Is there anything else in the Book of Revelation that speaks about something on our foreheads? Is there any scriptures in the entire Word of Elohim that would help us to understand what is this mark? Of course there is and it's not that hard to find. This is something that we should be very concerned about!

Revelation 7:2-3
2 And I saw another angel coming up from the east, carrying the seal of the living Elohim. And he shouted to those four angels, who had been given power to harm land and sea, 3 “Wait! Don’t harm the land or the sea or the trees until we have placed the seal of Elohim on the foreheads of his servants.” And I heard how many were marked with the seal of Elohim...”

Revelation 9:4
They were told not to harm the grass or plants or trees, but only the people who did not have the seal of Elohim on their foreheads.

Exodus 13:9
This annual festival will be a visible sign to you, like a mark branded on your hand or your forehead. Let it remind you always to recite this teaching of Yahua: ‘With a strong hand, Yahua rescued you from Egypt.’

Interesting, there sure is a scripture in the Word of Elohim that talks about a "mark", and even more interesting is it's on our hand and forehead. And even more interesting is it has something to do with a sacred festival - something that we've already seen in Daniel, that the Anti-Christ hates.

Ezekiel 9:4
He said to him, “Walk through the streets of Jerusalem and put a mark on the foreheads of all who weep and sigh because of the detestable sins being committed in their city.”

Exodus 12:13
“But the blood on your doorposts will serve as a sign…”

Exodus 31:13
“Tell the people of Israel: ‘Be careful to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It is given so you may know that I am Yahua, who makes you holy.”

Here Elohim says that the Seventh Day Sabbath is a sign that identifies us with Him forever! We've already seen that the Seventh Day Sabbath exists during the Great Tribulation, as well as Satan's attack on sacred festivals and attempt to change times and laws.

Exodus 31:17
“It is a permanent sign of my covenant with the people of Israel. For in six days Yahua made heaven and earth, but on the seventh day he stopped working and was refreshed.’”

Ezekiel 20:12
“And I gave them my Sabbath days of rest as a sign between them and me. It was to remind them that I am Yahua, who had set them apart to be holy.”

Ezekiel 20:20
“and keep my Sabbath days holy, for they are a sign to remind you that I am Yahua your Elohim.

Deuteronomy 6:1-8
1 Now these are the commandments, the statutes, and the judgments, which Yahua your Elohim commanded to teach you, that ye might do them ...4 Hear, O Israel: Yahua our Elohim is one Elohim. 5 And thou shalt love Yahua thy Elohim with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might...8And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

Well, me personally, after all the evidence is laid out from the Word of Elohim, I have no choice but to very easily conclude that the Seventh Day Sabbath is the mark spoken of in Revelation that Elohim’s children must have in order to not receive of the plagues
. And without any doubt whatsoever this is a fact:

-
Satan hates our sacred festivals and holy days.
- Satan will attempt to change times and laws.
- Satan will make war with those who keep the commandments

- Satan will have his mark
and
- Elohim Yahua has a mark too and we need this in order to not receive of plagues.
- Elohims mark is on our forehead.
- Every relevant scripture throughout the entire Word of Elohim concerning this kind of mark has to do with holy festivals, the Seventh Day Sabbath, the blood of the Lamb, and people not liking the detestable sin going on around them.

Revelation 18:4
4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, “Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.”

[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
Revelation 9:20
20 But the people who did not die in these plagues still refused to repent of their evil deeds and turn to Elohim. They continued to worship demons and idols made of gold, silver, bronze, stone, and wood—idols that can neither see nor hear nor walk!

The importance of being ready for the return of Yahushua

Luke 13:22-27
22 Yahushua went through the towns and villages, teaching as he went, always pressing on toward Jerusalem. 23 Someone asked him, “Master, will only a few be saved?” He replied, 24 “Work hard to enter the narrow door to Elohim’s Kingdom, for many will try to enter but will fail. 25 When the master of the house has locked the door, it will be too late. You will stand outside knocking and pleading, ‘Master, open the door for us!’ But he will reply, ‘I don’t know you or where you come from.’ 26 Then you will say, ‘But we ate and drank with you, and you taught in our streets.’ 27 And he will reply, ‘I tell you, I don’t know you or where you come from. Get away from me, all you who do evil.’

Matthew 25:1-4
“Then the Kingdom of Heaven will be like ten bridesmaids who took their lamps and went to meet the bridegroom. 2Five of them were foolish, and five were wise. 3The five who were foolish didn’t take enough olive oil for their lamps, 4 but the other five were wise enough to take along extra oil. 5 When the bridegroom was delayed, they all became drowsy and fell asleep...10 “But while they were gone to buy oil, the bridegroom came. Then those who were ready went in with him to the marriage feast, and the door was locked. 11 Later, when the other five bridesmaids returned, they stood outside, calling, ‘Master, Master! Open the door for us!’ 12 “But he called back, ‘Believe me, I don’t know you!’ 13 “So you, too, must keep watch! For you do not know the day or hour of my return.

Notice there were ten who were waiting, but only five were actually ready. The oil always represents the Holy Spirit! Could it be that the five foolish ones never repented and they weren’t water baptized? That’s definitely a possibility, but even if they were it’s also possible for those who were to not listen and obey the teachings of the Messiah.

Yahushua on prayer

Matthew 21:13
He said to them, “The Scriptures declare, ‘My Temple will be called a house of prayer,’

Matthew 26:41
Keep watch and pray, so that you will not give in to temptation. For the spirit is willing, but the body is weak!”

Mark 9:28-29
Afterward, when Yahushua was alone in the house with his disciples, they asked him, “Why couldn’t we cast out that evil spirit?” 29 Yahushua replied, “This kind can be cast out only by prayer and fasting.

Matthew 6
But when you pray, go away by yourself, shut the door behind you, and pray to your Father in private. Then your Father, who sees everything, will reward you.”

Matthew 16:19, Matthew 21:21-22, Matthew 24:42-44, Mark 1:35, Mark 6:45-46, Mark 14:32-35, Luke 4:42,
Luke 6:12, Luke 9:28-29, Luke 10:18-20, Luke 11:13, Luke18:1, Luke 18:6-8, Luke 21:34-36, Luke 22:43-44,
Luke 24:49, John 4:31-36

Old 11-04-2011, 11:15 AM

The above post is only from the teachings of the Ten Commandments to prayer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity