Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2011, 09:02 PM

1,837 posts, read 1,961,111 times

Advertisements

Did You Feel the Mountains Tremble? - YouTube

Surrender - VINEYARD - YouTube

Be Still - Vineyard Music - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2011, 11:43 AM

Revelation 5:2-5

2 And I saw a strong angel, who shouted with a loud voice: “Who is worthy to break the seals on this scroll and open it?” 3 But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth was able to open the scroll and read it.4 Then I began to weep bitterly because no one was found worthy to open the scroll and read it. 5 But one of the twenty-four elders said to me, “Stop weeping! Look, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the heir to David’s throne, has won the victory. He is worthy to open the scroll and its seven seals.”

Hillsong- Lord of Lords - YouTube

8 And when he took the scroll, the four living beings and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb. Each one had a harp, and they held gold bowls filled with incense, which are the prayers of God’s people. 9 And they sang a new song with these words:
“You are worthy to take the scroll
and break its seals and open it.
For you were slaughtered, and your blood has ransomed people for God
from every tribe and language and people and nation.
10 And you have caused them to become
a Kingdom of priests for our God.
And they will reign on the earth.”
11 Then I looked again, and I heard the voices of thousands and millions of angels around the throne and of the living beings and the elders. 12 And they sang in a mighty chorus:
“Worthy is the Lamb who was slaughtered—
to receive power and riches
and wisdom and strength
and honor and glory and blessing.”
13 And then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea. They sang:
“Blessing and honor and glory and power
belong to the one sitting on the throne
and to the Lamb forever and ever.”14 And the four living beings said, “So Be It!” And the twenty-four elders fell down and worshiped the Lamb.

Old 10-22-2011, 08:03 AM

3,264 posts, read 5,590,729 times
begin with me by point of grace

Old 10-22-2011, 02:08 PM

Genesis
1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
So the creation of the heavens and the earth and everything in them was completed. 2 On the seventh day God had finished his work of creation, so he rested from all his work. 3 And God blessed the seventh day and declared it holy, because it was the day when he rested from all his work of creation.
Then God said, “Let us make human beings in our image, to be like us. They will reign over the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the livestock, all the wild animals on the earth, and the small animals that scurry along the ground.”
27 So God created human beings in his own image.

Hungry (Falling on my Knees) by Kathryn Scott - YouTube

Old 10-22-2011, 04:50 PM

8 posts, read 7,356 times
Jason Upton - In The Beginning Part 1 [Live] - YouTube

Old 10-25-2011, 10:45 AM

6,822 posts, read 6,633,481 times
great thread

Old 10-25-2011, 08:54 PM

Psalm 150

1 Praise Yahua!Praise Elohim in his sanctuary;
praise Him in his mighty heaven!
2 Praise Him for his mighty works;
praise his unequaled greatness!
3 Praise Him with a blast of the ram’s horn;
praise Him with the lyre and harp!
4 Praise Him with the tambourine and dancing;
praise Him with strings and flutes!
5 Praise Him with a clash of cymbals;
praise Him with loud clanging cymbals.
6 Let everything that breathes sing praises to Yahua!

How Great Is Our God - With Subtitles - YAHUWAHandYAHSHUAsave.wordpress.com - YouTube

Old 10-26-2011, 11:16 AM

Habakkuk 3

Habakkuk’s Prayer

1 This prayer was sung by the prophet Habakkuk:
2 I have heard all about you, Yahua.
I am filled with awe by your amazing works.
In this time of our deep need,
help us again as you did in years gone by.
And in your wrath,
remember your mercy.

Remember Mercy.m4v - YouTube

3 I see Yahua moving across the deserts from Edom,
the Holy One coming from Mount Paran.
His brilliant splendor fills the heavens,
and the earth is filled with his praise.
4 His coming is as brilliant as the sunrise.
Rays of light flash from his hands,
where his awesome power is hidden.
5 Pestilence marches before him;
plague follows close behind.
6 When he stops, the earth shakes.
When he looks, the nations tremble.
He shatters the everlasting mountains
and levels the eternal hills.
He is the Eternal One!

1 Peter 4

17 For the time has come for judgment, and it must begin with God’s household. And if judgment begins with us, what terrible fate awaits those who have never obeyed God’s Good News? 18 And also,

“If the righteous are barely saved,
what will happen to godless sinners?”19 So if you are suffering in a manner that pleases God, keep on doing what is right, and trust your lives to the God who created you, for he will never fail you.

Old 12-11-2011, 11:52 AM

Psalm 89
15 Happy are those who hear the joyful call to worship,
for they will walk in the light of your presence, Lord.
16 They rejoice all day long in your wonderful reputation.
They exult in your righteousness.
17 You are their glorious strength.
It pleases you to make us strong.
18 Yes, our protection comes from the Lord,
and he, the Holy One of Israel, has given us our king.

Come To Me - Vineyard Music - YouTube

Revelation 21
The New Jerusalem

1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the old heaven and the old earth had disappeared. And the sea was also gone. 2 And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven like a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.3 I heard a loud shout from the throne, saying, “Look, God’s home is now among his people! He will live with them, and they will be his people. God himself will be with them. 4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever.”5 And the one sitting on the throne said, “Look, I am making everything new!” And then he said to me, “Write this down, for what I tell you is trustworthy and true.” 6 And he also said, “It is finished! I am the Alpha and the Omega—the Beginning and the End. To all who are thirsty I will give freely from the springs of the water of life. 7 All who are victorious will inherit all these blessings, and I will be their God, and they will be my children.

Revelation 1
17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as if I were dead. But he laid his right hand on me and said, “Don’t be afraid! I am the First and the Last. 18 I am the living one. I died, but look—I am alive forever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and the grave.

You Are My King-Vineyard UK - YouTube

Old 12-11-2011, 11:56 AM

2 Chronicles 16:9
The eyes of the Lord search the whole earth in order to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.

You Are A Holy God - Vineyard - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity