Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2009, 12:32 PM

1,867 posts, read 1,530,235 times

Advertisements

Isn't it Psalms 133:1 on Brethren Unity today?
The John 8:44 lie been believed that Christians can't agree with each other on all the bible.

Who's a witness that the devil is a lier if we talk about :

1 Peter 3:3
Hebrews 4
1 Timothy 6
John 3:5
Romans 12:17
2 Peter 1:20-21
Matthew 4:4
2 Timothy 3:16
1 Timothy 2:9-14
Romans 7:2-3
John 8:24
Romans 6:1
Ecclesiates 5:4-5

We know the liers saying jewelry and costly array is a man made rule only.

We know the liers saying the Sabbath teaching is an old Jewish law only now.

We know the rich liers saying you have to name it and claim it to everything or you don't have the faith of Jesus Christ.

We know the liers saying water can't save you.

We know the liers saying some of the bible can be what you want to believe and do.

We know the liers saying God understands a vengence heart and will let you in heaven anyway.

We know the liers saying you live by your common sense or by 90% of the bible only.

We know the liers saying 10% of the bible is a God made book only.

We know the liers saying prophetess can preach and pastor in a church when their called to prophesy only.

We know the liers saying you can marry other people while you dump your cheating mate and then they use Matthew 5:32 for support.

We know the liers saying unconditional vows are excused with divorce and adultery occuring.

We know the liers saying Jesus is the son of God and a prophet only even after knowing about his pierced hands and side while he came out the grave coming back to natural life.

Brethren don't believe a lie they John 10 people.

Which are you ? A John 10 person or a John 8:44 person.

Is the God of heaven calling us to have an equal yoke together
for unity ---Amos 3:3 ; 2 Corinthians 6:14-17 ; Psalms 133:1 ??

I know phony unity for the John 8:44 people.

Brethren Unity or Psalm 133:1 Unity for the John 10 people only.

People will say superstar testimonies on one's self development is where the closest heaven experience is on earth today but I beg to differ.

Proverbs 31:30 is not claiming that superstar status for self greatness is really where the heaven experience is on earth today. Only deceit and flattery with that.

Brethren Unity the real thing on earth now. No flattery fake with this kind of unity. This kind of unity is genuine to get God's attention for being good and pleasant. No self righteousness or wisdom of man in this unity. This divine unity from above. Brethren Unity accurate bible unity.

Phony Unity make you a superstar in the wisdom of man only. Your called a good buddy by man but not by God in your unity efforts. Nothing but lies and deceits and you still can be called a good buddy with this carnal wisdom of the world that's unprofitable really. Nothing but self righteousness and man made wisdom in phony unity. That's also the short end of the stick to be in last place with God. Phony Unity mocking true bible unity only.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2009, 12:49 PM

17,966 posts, read 16,018,653 times
Liar: one who tells lies.

Lier: Can't find this word in my dictionary.

You believe water can save you?
You believe the Sabbath must be kept?

Old 06-08-2009, 06:16 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,795,595 times
What's The Closest Heaven Experience On Earth Today?

Personally, mom taking me and my brother to my father's grave and the three of us gazing into space in silence, listening to the shrill quiver of the leaves in the trees, the scampering of squirrels and the chirping of sparrows.

It's never happened yet. And I'll wait.

Old 06-08-2009, 06:54 PM

37,342 posts, read 28,405,224 times
I would have to say Christ in you the hope of glory in our hearts.

Old 06-09-2009, 05:15 AM

4,323 posts, read 6,037,641 times
God's Divine Love flowing into the souls of man, to become One with God.

Old 06-09-2009, 10:36 AM

11,155 posts, read 15,737,578 times
Orgasm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity