Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2009, 08:13 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,438,875 times

Advertisements

Don't know who to believe? Believe Him! Don't know which way to turn? Believe Him! Confuse? Believe Him! Friends are saying this, others are saying that? Believe Him!

Step out of your box of unbelief!, Try Him, just try Him! If you don't believe nothing else, believe that: "Maybe this is true, and I have not given it a chance" and try, try today, tonight!!

YouTube - People Get Ready Jesus is Coming - Crystal Lewis
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2009, 08:15 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,438,875 times
To take from the world His own.............would'nt you like to go?

Old 06-22-2009, 09:33 PM

257 posts, read 443,830 times
We can always count on you for an uplifting gospel word. It's beutiful.

Saying hello to JESUS and seeing Him in person is going to be awesome.

Seeing JESUS in the air also means saying godbye to the unbelievers, which will also be nice. It will be nice to live in eternal perfection without the unrepentant sinners around.

Old 06-22-2009, 09:46 PM

397 posts, read 1,025,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForHimByHim View Post
We can always count on you for an uplifting gospel word. It's beutiful.

Saying hello to JESUS and seeing Him in person is going to be awesome.

Seeing JESUS in the air also means saying godbye to the unbelievers, which will also be nice. It will be nice to live in eternal perfection without the unrepentant sinners around.
Hi:

Just curious why you hate us unbelievers so much. I guess I can understand that you would be happy to meet your maker, but why the passionate hate for being rid of nonbelievers? Even though our worldview
may not agree with yours, may of us live decent lives, are pleasant people, and don't really harm you in any way.

For someone who supposedly worships a god of love, you seem to be quite vindictive.

Old 06-22-2009, 10:07 PM

257 posts, read 443,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gretchen_SDCA View Post
Hi:

Just curious why you hate us unbelievers so much. I guess I can understand that you would be happy to meet your maker, but why the passionate hate for being rid of nonbelievers? Even though our worldview
may not agree with yours, may of us live decent lives, are pleasant people, and don't really harm you in any way.

For someone who supposedly worships a god of love, you seem to be quite vindictive.
The GOD of love is going to get rid of all the unbelievers in the day of judgement. Ask him if you dare. I simply stated what I truely feel in my soul that it will be so nice in that day not to have them around any more and please all the saints in heaven and on earth please say amen!!!!!

I'll love em till JESUS comes then good riddens to them all. I mean that and I know GOD means that too! He's the One Who will toss em into the eternal lake of fire, not me.

Old 06-22-2009, 10:12 PM

7,995 posts, read 12,271,295 times
Any personal attacks and the thread will be closed.

June hates closing threads, but everyone has to adhere to the Terms of Service when posting.

Thanks,

-June

Old 06-22-2009, 10:14 PM

14,876 posts, read 17,148,619 times
Quote:
The GOD of love is going to get rid of all the unbelievers in the day of judgement. Ask him if you dare. I simply stated what I truely feel in my soul that it will be so nice in that day not to have them around any more and please all the saints in heaven and on earth please say amen!!!!!

I'll love em till JESUS comes then good riddens to them all. I mean that and I know GOD means that too! He's the One Who will toss em into the eternal lake of fire, not me.
Very sad. God loves us all, including the unrepentant sinners and He will have them.

Quote:
Don't know who to believe? Believe Him! Don't know which way to turn? Believe Him! Confuse? Believe Him! Friends are saying this, others are saying that? Believe Him!
Amen. God bless.

Old 06-22-2009, 10:25 PM

8,167 posts, read 6,920,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForHimByHim View Post
The GOD of love is going to get rid of all the unbelievers in the day of judgement. Ask him if you dare. .

You are right....
God *IS* going to get rid of ALL unbelievers....

I dared to ask Him...

Philip. 2:10-11 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Hallelujah!!
ALL WILL CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!

There will be NOT A SINGLE unbeliever to be found...

Colossians 1:20
And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Peace,
sparrow

Old 06-22-2009, 10:32 PM

14,876 posts, read 17,148,619 times
Amen, .sparrow. God bless.

Old 06-23-2009, 03:10 AM

4,323 posts, read 6,023,019 times
You know, none of us have ever been to heaven, died nor have we actually seen Jesus. What makes a bibler so confident that you are correct in your beliefs?
The bible is just stories of people who lived in the past. Stories of peoples lives. What is so hard about making your own story of your sacred life?

Why must you adhere to the notion that all will not be saved? God loves UNCONDITIONALLY. That is forever throughout all eternity. No one is exempt even unbelievers. What is so hard to understand that your material father cannot love you as much as God in heaven but yet he will love you the same? Is God not the creator of ALL? Does God not love you without end? The bible is a good book but can you not step out of the box just for a while and live the sacred life you are meant to live just by being? Being love to each other instead of "christians getting to heaven and all others damned"? We are not all damned. We are all going to heaven eventually. We are all going to be perfect. Be the love you are created for and stop placing yourselves at "the top of the saving" list.

From what I know of heaven, most people who adhere to sacred books, have never seen God nor are they perfect until some one who is not adhereing to books shows them the true way to God. Why would you want to live someone elses story when you can make your own? When Jesus lived, He ended that age of story telling and He made His own. You are all just living His story and not yours. Make your own and love everyone till it hurts no more.

If you don't know where to turn, turn your own life to God and stop looking in books because He isn't there. He is in every single person, even nonbelievers. Look inside your soul.
Didn't Jesus say that in order to be clean you must clean the inside first and not the outside? He was talking about your soul. You can't clean a soul with books and judgments towards others expecially when they disagree with you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity