Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2009, 08:21 PM

3,580 posts, read 6,303,297 times

Advertisements

I really need some prayer warriors for my nieces.

It is said that if two come in agreement a prayer is more powerful, well I am asking people all around the world to help me pray for my nieces.

My brother died about three years ago and my brother was married. Well, when my brother passed, the step mother got custody, because she lied and told my nieces that she would be the best care taker for them.

Little did they know at the trouble they would be living in. Well, she drinks alot and often is so drunk that my oldest niece have to drive the car and she is not old enough to drive on the road by herself, she hits on them, curse at them, uses up there money that they get from my brothers death, talks down to them, tells them that she will put them into a home if they try to leave, sleeps with so many men and have men in and out the house, have drug dealers in and out the home, and so many other horrible things.

When she gets mad, she often keeps them from us.

I just need for some people to pray with me for God to intervene on my nieces behalf. It really bothers me to see how they have to live. My mother and I have told them that they can come and stay with us. But the step mother threatens them and tells them that she want let them take anything with them. I think that they want to leave, but are scared.

She is literally the devil in the flesh and I feel that she is only doing this to keep the girls down.

Please help me with your prayers, because it often brings me to tears at how my nieces have to live.

Thank you for the ones who are willing to pray with me.

I am taking God at His Word concerning :

Matthew 18: 19 Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. 20For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."

I know we debate alot on this forum, but I need something more important than debate right now. I need help with this, and I really need for things to happen for my girls.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2009, 08:24 PM

23,015 posts, read 34,378,820 times
This is so tragic and sad, I will definitely be praying for them and you.

Old 07-04-2009, 08:27 PM

163 posts, read 293,194 times
I'm praying for all of you too miss shawn !

Old 07-04-2009, 08:33 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,704,085 times
You have my prayers.

Old 07-04-2009, 08:35 PM

Thank you, you don't know how much this means to me!!!!

Old 07-04-2009, 08:40 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,659,469 times
Dear Sister in Christ Jesus,
I will absolutely have you, and "your girls" in my prayers. How sad...but remember this one thing Miss Shawn...God will take whatever the devil meant for evil and he'll turn it around for good...for His glory!!...You'll see! I KNOW it! He does it every-single-solitary-time!! He IS faithful!
It is the spirit inside of her...you are right for wanting prayer...it is your best weapon! We wrestle not with flesh and blood, but with powers and principalities of darkness! Your beautiful faith and our prayers will be seen and heard by our Father!

Praise His Holy Name!
Love you,
Verna.

Old 07-04-2009, 09:14 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,506,148 times
I will be happy to pray for your neices, for you and the rest of the family who love these girls..

I am praying also for this step mother, that somehow she will overcome her addiction and straighten herself up..

Last edited by Miss Blue; 07-04-2009 at 09:19 PM.. Reason: correct aunt to step mother

Old 07-04-2009, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post
I will be happy to pray for your neices, for you and the rest of the family who love these girls..

I am praying also for this aunt, that somehow she will overcome her addiction and straighten herself up..
Ok, thank you, it is there step mom that is doing all of this. I am there aunt. Thank you.

Old 07-04-2009, 09:19 PM

I say again thank you for all of your prayers, I am so happy that others are helping me with this battle. I am not going to give up on my nieces, they are my girls and I know that the devil is trying to do everything that he can to hurt them, and the devil is using their step mom to keep them down.

But I refuse to allow the devil to win this battle. I am not going to cry another day, I am going to fight for my girls. Thank you everyone for your prayers.

Old 07-04-2009, 09:31 PM

23,015 posts, read 34,378,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Shawn_2828 View Post
I say again thank you for all of your prayers, I am so happy that others are helping me with this battle. I am not going to give up on my nieces, they are my girls and I know that the devil is trying to do everything that he can to hurt them, and the devil is using their step mom to keep them down.

But I refuse to allow the devil to win this battle. I am not going to cry another day, I am going to fight for my girls. Thank you everyone for your prayers.
AMEN! We live in a fallen world and sometimes face heartaches and seemingly insurmountably obstacles, but as children of God, saved and secure in Jesus, we are never beyond the the reach of the Lord's encouragement. Our Heavenly Father is aware of our needs, concerns and desires and yet He commands us not to worry. Would God ever command us to do something and not enable us to do it? No. Allow Him to show you He is in control of this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity