Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2009, 02:41 PM

11,123 posts, read 6,417,097 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
We'll just have to agree to disagree on all these point.
We can do that if you like bro, but it might have been a good conversation.

God bless

P.S. one other point if you don't mind, you said in your post to camps that Jesus blood line was pure. So how do you explain Ruth who was not of Israel but was a mobabite.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2009, 02:48 PM

11,123 posts, read 6,417,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniMae1 View Post
That person does not have the capacity to carry on a conversation. He thinks he is the super duper special elect one of god. All he does is condemn everyone to hell for being a "seed of the devil"....but once you see how silly he is you can become entertained by his posts.
So it would seem Dani, but I can't be bothered with the birds who try to eat up the seeds.

Old 07-14-2009, 02:54 PM

3,553 posts, read 5,164,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beloved57 View Post
it doesnt say his sacrifice was not evil..
So now instead of twisting the scriptures, you just add to them? Tsk, tsk. We should only be taking what is given, and not adding nor subtracting anything. God's Words are perfect enough without humans trying to interfere with them more than simple translations.

Old 07-14-2009, 03:11 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,781,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pneuma View Post
We can do that if you like bro, but it might have been a good conversation.

God bless

P.S. one other point if you don't mind, you said in your post to camps that Jesus blood line was pure. So how do you explain Ruth who was not of Israel but was a mobabite.
The Moabites were descended from Lot who was Abraham's Nephew. Her Bloodline was from Abrahams family as well, just not directly from Abraham. The prohibition of intermingling with the gentiles was especially concerning the Hamitic nations, more especially the Canaanite tribes.

Old 07-14-2009, 03:54 PM

1,544 posts, read 3,607,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Ironmaw and eyewrist have you considered this

5but God knows that in the day ye eat of it, your eyes will be opened, and ye will be as God, knowing good and evil.

22And Jehovah Elohim said, Behold, Man is become as one of us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he stretch out his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever .

Their eyes were opened , then they knew good and evil.

Do you really believe it was a sexual act after reading these scripture ?.

What ever they did opened their eyes,their is no doubt according to the scripture.

Does the knowledge of good and evil that opened our eyes come through a sexual act ?

If this is so ? How ?

I came across these points actually looking at this chapter for a completely other purpose than a response to your belief in the act of sex.
Go back and read my post I did not agree or disagree on the point of spirits having sex with human beings. I have not read that anywhere in the bible but I have heard several preachers preach on that. I have learned to not debate about issues I have no proof of that why I said to you do not get caught up in a debate but as usual you take things as a personal attack. I said Satan was trying to stop the coming of the Lord. Jesus himself said flesh give birth to flesh and spirit give birth to spirit.

Old 07-14-2009, 04:08 PM

37,340 posts, read 28,393,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyewrist View Post
Go back and read my post I did not agree or disagree on the point of spirits having sex with human beings. I have not read that anywhere in the bible but I have heard several preachers preach on that. I have learned to not debate about issues I have no proof of that why I said to you do not get caught up in a debate but as usual you take things as a personal attack. I said Satan was trying to stop the coming of the Lord. Jesus himself said flesh give birth to flesh and spirit give birth to spirit.
Took nothing as a personal attack just disagreed with much of what you said ,aswell of your complete misunderstanding of what i shared about loaning money and releasing . You lost focus and tried telling me how i should give which had nothing to do with what i shared.

Old 07-14-2009, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Took nothing as a personal attack just disagreed with much of what you said ,aswell of your complete misunderstanding of what i shared about loaning money and releasing . You lost focus and tried telling me how i should give which had nothing to do with what i shared.
Then please clarify. I deal with patients everyday talking about an issue and later the truth of the real problem comes out. Let's make all statements clear.

Old 07-14-2009, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Then please clarify. I deal with patients everyday talking about an issue and later the truth of the real problem comes out. Let's make all statements clear.
Clarify what ?

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks that applies to you as well.

Old 07-14-2009, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Clarify what ?

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks that applies to you as well.
LOL then forgive me

Old 07-14-2009, 04:42 PM

Quote:
LOL then forgive me
For what ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity