Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 07:42 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,446,508 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristyGrl View Post
That was pricelessly funny!! It's also funny to me how some see metaphorical signs in the Bible as events happening today.

Silly rabbits ....that stuff happened 2000 years ago.
Then by all means..........keep laughing, who stopping you? Really.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2009, 09:41 PM

8,435 posts, read 10,540,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
Then by all means..........keep laughing, who stopping you? Really.
It's hard not to...that was a funny article. Besides, at the bottom of the page are the 4 threads you have started of this very nature. 2 from dec., 1 in march, 1 in july, and this one.... In each thread you post links and/or videos that no longer exist. Furthermore, you say the same thing in each one.

How are we supposed to take you seriously when we are no closer to any of those things NOW than we were when you started the first thread 9 months ago. No temple has been built, no marks on hands and foreheads, no new world order (none of which have any basis in scripture anyway)... Yet you said hurry up... get ready!

How much time does one need to "get ready?" Christ said it 2000 years ago... That's a long time to prepare! Shouldn't you be ready?

Old 09-12-2009, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katjonjj View Post
It's hard not to...that was a funny article. Besides, at the bottom of the page are the 4 threads you have started of this very nature. 2 from dec., 1 in march, 1 in july, and this one.... In each thread you post links and/or videos that no longer exist. Furthermore, you say the same thing in each one.

How are we supposed to take you seriously when we are no closer to any of those things NOW than we were when you started the first thread 9 months ago. No temple has been built, no marks on hands and foreheads, no new world order (none of which have any basis in scripture anyway)... Yet you said hurry up... get ready!

How much time does one need to "get ready?" Christ said it 2000 years ago... That's a long time to prepare! Shouldn't you be ready?

Yes, the videos and links are no longer available, that in itself should be a "clue". (yet, I understand, some are just not gonna "get" it).

You get up every morning and "prepare" yourself each and everyday right? To face your daily challenges right? How long have you been getting "ready"?

How long does one take to get ready you ask? Well I assure you, getting ready for the coming of "Christ Jesus" does'nt take THAT long! He's just a prayer away, care to try? I''ll walk with you...

Old 09-12-2009, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Yes, the videos and links are no longer available, that in itself should be a "clue". (yet, I understand, some are just not gonna "get" it).
I knew you were gonna say that it is a "clue" that some conspiratorial person who doesn't want you to know about "his" plans took the videos away. I "get" it because I've been there. For over 20 years I was "getting it."

Quote:
You get up every morning and "prepare" yourself each and everyday right? To face your daily challenges right? How long have you been getting "ready"?
Um takes me about 15 mins to roll out of bed and wake up. How long does it take you? Do you realize how many "Generations" have gone by since:

Rev 1:1 The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John,

His servants, soon, to his servant John (the author of Revelation).

Revelation 1:4 John to the seven churches that are in Asia: Grace to you and peace, from Him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven Spirits who are before His throne,

A specific group of people

Revelation 1:9 I, John, your brother and fellow partaker in the tribulation and kingdom and perseverance which are in Jesus, was on the island called Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus.

John took part in another tribulation? or was he truly being persecuted by his faith? fellow partaker in the kingdom? what kingdom?

Revelation 22:6 And he said to me, "These words are faithful and true"; and the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, sent His angel to show to His bond-servants the things which must soon take place.

The author is a servant, the servants are addressed as the 7 churches in Asia and to whom the Revelation is given to and His angel showed servants something soon...

So how LONG does it take for you to wait, getting ready, before you see the truth?

Quote:
How long does one take to get ready you ask? Well I assure you, getting ready for the coming of "Christ Jesus" does'nt take THAT long!
  1. if we use 40 years in a generation, the rapture has been delayed for about 50 generations.
  2. if we use: (from raptureready.com)
    How long is a generation and is this the final generation?
    "We are told, in Matthew, that there are 14 generations between Abraham and David, between David and captivity to Babylon, and between Babylon and Christ. This equals 42 generations between Abraham and Christ. It is suggested that there are about 2,160 years between Abraham and Christ. 2,160 divided by 42 equals 51.4 years per generation.
    Other speculations about the length of a generation include 70, 100 years or even 40 years because that is how long the Israelites wandered in the wilderness." the rapture has been delayed 39, 28, 20, and my #1 example of 50. (#'s are approximate)
  3. if we use: How Long Is a Generation?
    By Donn Devine, CG, CGI , Article from Ancestry.com

We often reckon the passage of time by generations, but just how long is a generation?

As a matter of common knowledge, we know that a generation averages about 25 years—from the birth of a parent to the birth of a child—although it varies case by case. We also generally accept that the length of a generation was closer to 20 years in earlier times when humans mated younger and life expectancies were shorter.
    Then the rapture has been delayed 75 generations!
That's a lot of soon generations!

Quote:
He's just a prayer away, care to try? I''ll walk with you...
Walk with me? to where?

Old 09-12-2009, 06:20 PM

1,544 posts, read 3,602,703 times
Quote:
The first set of the New World Order videos 1-9 have been removed, hope you got a look at them.
If you didn't get to see them, the Book called Behold the Pale Horse has been in prints for years; I just heard about it about a year ago! Stating that this world order has been in the making for over 5 to 6 decades. And the only one who could have that type of plan for over 60 years and keep it going at a steady pace would be demonic influence.
The man who wrote it was in the military and his sound real strange but when you think about some of the stuff he has written in this book..it makes since when applied to biblical principles. In his opening preface he speaks to the Christians to wake up and "smell the coffee."

Old 09-12-2009, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyewrist View Post
If you didn't get to see them, the Book called Behold the Pale Horse has been in prints for years; I just heard about it about a year ago! Stating that this world order has been in the making for over 5 to 6 decades. And the only one who could have that type of plan for over 60 years and keep it going at a steady pace would be demonic influence.
The man who wrote it was in the military and his sound real strange but when you think about some of the stuff he has written in this book..it makes since when applied to biblical principles. In his opening preface he speaks to the Christians to wake up and "smell the coffee."
If there were no "rapture" what difference would it make if there is to be a new world order? Just because some fiction books say the new world order is a bad thing... what makes you think it is?

Countries merge and split and reassess boundaries, and currency all the time. If we had one central language, one currency, and all work together what (outside of rapture doctrine) is bad about that?

Old 09-12-2009, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyewrist View Post

Thank you for that.

Old 09-12-2009, 09:11 PM

Quote:
If there were no "rapture" what difference would it make if there is to be a new world order? Just because some fiction books say the new world order is a bad thing... what makes you think it is?

Countries merge and split and reassess boundaries, and currency all the time. If we had one central language, one currency, and all work together what (outside of rapture doctrine) is bad about that?

carry on......your choice right?

Old 09-13-2009, 01:49 AM

Quote:
carry on......your choice right?
Did you miss my earlier post about the generations that have been waiting for this event to occur?

Old 09-13-2009, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Did you miss my earlier post about the generations that have been waiting for this event to occur?
If you are looking for an argument, you are certainly NOT going to get it from me. Like I said: carry on.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity