Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2010, 10:51 AM

8,989 posts, read 14,563,768 times

Advertisements

If you are Christian oriented anti-abortionist then you are probably a white supremacist. Don't believe me? oh wait! what does that make me? I love the left not thinking side of my people Why would white supremacists be against aborting people of color? Things that make you go hmmmmmmm?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt6jG...layer_embedded
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2010, 11:17 AM

4,440 posts, read 9,069,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundamentalist View Post
I love the left not thinking side of my people
Love the right not liking generalizations and in so doing so making a generalization..

Anyway.. my guess is that the person speaking differentiates in his mind somebody who is "anti-abortion" and somebody who is an "anti-abortionist"

I tend to think the latter are those who picket and protest..

while the others are just against abortion..

maybe this will help (again just my opinion)

All "Anti-Abortionists" are against abortion
but
Not All those against abortion are "Anti-Abortionists"

again.. just my HUMBLE opinion.

Old 01-19-2010, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigthirsty View Post
Love the right not liking generalizations and in so doing so making a generalization..

Anyway.. my guess is that the person speaking differentiates in his mind somebody who is "anti-abortion" and somebody who is an "anti-abortionist"

I tend to think the latter are those who picket and protest..

while the others are just against abortion..

maybe this will help (again just my opinion)

All "Anti-Abortionists" are against abortion
but
Not All those against abortion are "Anti-Abortionists"

again.. just my HUMBLE opinion.
Generalizations......you heard it from the horse's mouth....oh "your guess" but I am the one generalizing.

That's almost as good as I am not pro abortion, I am pro life <shaking head vigerously> and I still love the fact that these so called white supremacists would be against aborting people of color because I don't see those signs indicating "whites only" where 70% of these clinics are in minority neighborhoods. You would think they would be cheering on the doctors!

Last edited by Fundamentalist; 01-19-2010 at 11:38 AM..

Old 01-19-2010, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Generalizations......you heard it from the horse's mouth....oh "your guess" but I am the one generalizing.

That's almost as good as I am not pro abortion, I am pro life <shaking head vigerously> and I still love the fact that these so called white supremacists would be against aborting people of color because I don't see those signs indicating "whites only" where 70% of these clinics are in minority neighborhoods. You would think they would be cheering on the doctors!
I do make generalizations fundy. However, I wasn't the one complaining about generalizations in the OP.

Seriously.. do you think before you reply?

Old 01-19-2010, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigthirsty View Post
I do make generalizations fundy. However, I wasn't the one complaining about generalizations in the OP.

Seriously.. do you think before you reply?
I strongly suggest you should practice what you preach my friend giving me that ridiculous explaination furthermore still not answering why white supremacist would be against abortion when it was white supremacy that created the concept of abortion so that my people (sub human) couldn't breed and here is this "educated" black man in his circular logic that abortion is somehow good but I am the one that should think??????????

Old 01-19-2010, 12:00 PM

Quote:
I strongly suggest you should practice what you preach my friend giving me that ridiculous explaination furthermore still not answering why white supremacist would be against abortion when it was white supremacy that created the concept of abortion so that my people (sub human) couldn't breed and here is this "educated" black man in his circular logic that abortion is somehow good but I am the one that should think??????????
I didn't give you an "explaination". I have you an OPINION. Understand the difference between the two.

As to the rest.. pause. Take your time before finishing the sentence. Use periods. They help. <--See.

Type it again using clear thoughts and less question marks.

Go.

Old 01-19-2010, 12:26 PM

4,213 posts, read 5,834,604 times
Well I guess since that makes me a white supremist I cant be your freind anymore. NOT! I realize they have to have something to say but come on that would be like saying all black people love Obama and we know that aint true. Fundy you have a freind for life here and no amount of BS will ever change that.

Old 01-19-2010, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinD69 View Post
Well I guess since that makes me a white supremist I cant be your freind anymore. NOT! I realize they have to have something to say but come on that would be like saying all black people love Obama and we know that aint true. Fundy you have a freind for life here and no amount of BS will ever change that.
Thank you I need everyone I can get now since I have been accused of hating my own kind because I am an anti-abortionist errrr...sorry I mean I am anti abortion.

There are alot of good Christian men and women who want to help at these clinics.

Old 01-19-2010, 12:39 PM

To the OP..

My favorite part:

More and more, anti-abortion extremists, white supremacist groups and the conspiracy-minded "Patriot" movement have come to share the same enemies list. Many in these previously separate movements agree that everything smacking of "one-worldism" — the Olympics, the United Nations and any other global agency — is part of a massive plot to subject Americans to tyranny.

I mean look at.. this was written in 1998.. I swear the article could have been written today with the EXACT same words..

SPLCenter.org: Anti-Abortion Extremists

but you are right fundy.. probably nothing to it.. look away!

Old 01-19-2010, 01:41 PM

478 posts, read 773,203 times
Quote:
There are alot of good Christian men and women who want to help at these clinics.
By "help" at the clinics I would hope you mean offering to help the women who are pregnant and decide not to abort take care of the baby once it is born? Or, maybe you meant volunteer your time and effort to get out into the community and help pass out condoms offered by the clinic and/or help counsel young women to where they are educated about birth control and can prevent pregnancy, so they don't ever have a need for an abortion?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity