Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2010, 02:09 PM

193 posts, read 308,107 times

Advertisements

Quote:
1-AJS 2-BKT 3-CLU 4-DMV 5-ENW 6-FOX 7-GPY 8-HQZ 9-IR

The covenant with the tribes starts with Abraham and culminates with Joseph:

49:22-26 Joseph shall be a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall:
v23 The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him:
v24 But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel:)
v25 Even by the God of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb:
v26 The blessings of thy father have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills: they shall be on the head of Joseph, and on the crown of the head of him that was "separate from his brethren" (meaning Nazareth or Nazarene.)
Luke 3:33 Here the name "Esrom" signals the union of Joseph and Judah's bloodline. (Ezekiel 37:19,1 Chronicle 2:21, Numbers 36:1-13)

Deuteronomy 29:29 The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.

Deut. 32:7-8 "The Song of Moses" = 63 Psalm 90
v7 Remember the days of old, consider the years of many generations: ask thy father, and he will shew thee; thy elders, and they will tell thee.
v8 When the Most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.

Deuteronomy 33:13 And of Joseph he said, Blessed of the LORD be his land, for the precious things of heaven, for the dew, and for the deep that coucheth beneath.
v14 And for the precious fruits brought forth by the sun, and for the precious things put forth by the moon.
v15 And for the chief things of the ancient mountains, and for the precious things of the lasting hills.
v16 And for the precious things of the earth and fulness thereof, and for the good will of him that dwelt in the bush: (YHWH=28 Exodus 6:3) Let the blessings come upon the head of Joseph=28, and upon the top of the head of him that was separated from his brethren.
v17 His glory is like the firstling of his bullock, and his horns are like the horns of unicorns;...

Psalm 22:21 Save me from from the lion's mouth: for thou has heard me from the horns of the unicorns.

with them he shall push the people together to the ends of the earth: and they are the ten thousands of Ephraim, and they are the thousands of Manasseh.

Moses Viewed the "Promised Land" then replaced by "Joshua" of the tribe of Joseph.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2010, 01:18 PM

RESTORATION OF ISRAEL = 95 (Psalm 95)

Deuteronomy 30:10 If thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which are written in this book of the law, and if thou turn unto the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul.

v11 For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off.
v12 It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?
v13 Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go over the sea for us, that we may hear it, and do it?

v14 But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it.
v15 See, I have set before thee this day LIFE and GOOD, and DEATH AND EVIL; (Rev. 22:14-15)

IMHO - There is no eternal torture for those...who...even at the end would still deny his Majesty and reject the ultimate sacrifice so that he may have LIFE... " complete Death" is its opposite!

Gen 3:19 For dust thou art...and unto dust shalt thou return.
v20 And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

The first death...death of the Spirit...second death...death of both body and soul.

GOD IS THE CORE OF LOVE AND HE IS "JUST"!

Deut. 30:16 In that I command thee this day to LOVE the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.

v17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them; (Rev. 17)
v18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over over Jordan to posses it.

The Book of Exodus is but a foreshadow of what is to come. Discern its travail!

Last edited by life23; 03-16-2010 at 01:52 PM..

Old 03-17-2010, 02:12 PM

Moses Viewed the "Promised Land" then replaced by "Joshua" of the tribe of Joseph.
Quote:
The Book of Joshua = 63

Joshua, the first of the 12 historical books (Joshua - Esther), forges a link between the Pentateuch and the remainder of Israel's history. Through 3 major military campaigns involving more than thirty enemy armies, the people of Israel learn a crucial lesson under Hoshua's capable leadership: victory comes through faith in God and obedience to His word, rather than through military might or numerical superiority.

The title of this book is appropriately named after its central figure, Joshua. His original name is Hoshea, "Salvation" (Numbers 13:8); but Moses evidently changes it to Yehoshua, "YHWH is Salvation" (Numbers 13:16). He is also called Yeshua, a shortened form of Yehoshua. This is the Hebrew equivalent of the Greek name Iesous (Jesus). Thus, the Greek title given to the book in the Septuagint is Iesous Naus, "Joshua the Son of Nun." The Latin title is Liber Josue, the "Book of Joshua."
His name is symbolic of the fact that although he is the leader of the Israelite nation during the conquest, the LORD is the conqueror.

Chapter 1:1-13 "Joshua Is Commissioned by God" = 113 Psalm 113

v1 Now after the death of Moses the servant of the LORD it came to pass, that the LORD spake unto Joshua the son of Nun, Moses minister, saying.
v2 Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise go over this Jordan, thou, and *all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel.
v3 Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses.
v4 From the wilderness and this Lebanon even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and unto the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your coast.

*The word "ALL" here pertains to those who survived the 40 years in the wilderness and were being readied to cross over to the promised land. (just a matter of semantics)

3 survivors from the original march:
Eleazar = 32 of Levi
Caleb = 14 of Judah
Joshua = 20 of Joseph
32+14+20 = 66

Levi = 21
Judah = 17
Joseph = 28
21+17+28 = 66 "The Book of Life"

v5 There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
v6
Be strong and of a good courage: for unto this people shalt thou divide for an inheritance the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give them.
v7 Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest.
v8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shall make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
v9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee withersoever thou goest.

v10 Then Joshua commanded the officers of the people, saying,
v11 Pass through the host, and command the people, saying, Prepare you victuals; for within 3 days ye shall pass over this Jordan, to go in to possess the land, which the LORD your God giveth you to possess it.
v12 And to the Reubenites, and to the Gadites, and to half the tribe of Manasseh, spake Joshua, saying,
13 Remember the word which Moses the servant of the LORD commanded you, saying, The LORD your God hath given you rest, and hath given you this land.

weight of verse 1-13 is 91 Psalm 91...the only psalm quoted by Satan when he tempted the Christ the second time (Matthew 4:6)

Last edited by life23; 03-17-2010 at 02:18 PM.. Reason: typos

Old 03-17-2010, 04:05 PM

7,874 posts, read 14,178,366 times
It should be obvious to every spiritual mind that the great multitude that no man can number is not the same company as the 144,000 that can be numbered. Not that 144,000 is a literal number, but it is the number of divine government ascribed to a select called and chosen company who reign with Christ upon His throne. As the spirit of revelation and understanding floods our minds, we are left without question as to the meaning of all this. Notice, now, the position of God’s kings and priests. To him that overcometh to be a son of God is granted to sit with Christ in His throne, even as Jesus overcame and is set down with His Father in His throne (Rev. 3:21; 21:7). The manchild is caught up to God and to His throne and rules all nations with a rod of iron (Rev. 12:5). The 144,000 stand with the Lamb on mountZion (Rev. 14:1).

To correctly unlock this term, “mountZion,†we need to go back and consider the shadow. Israel was the whole nation; Jerusalem, the capital city. And while Jerusalem comprised all the governmental class, yet in Jerusalem there was only one who, with his household, dwelt on mountZion. He was the king! His was the highest pinnacle of glory attainable. But that Zion was only a shadow of the true and heavenly mountZion to which we are come (Heb. 12:22). And of this mountZion the Spirit testifies, “For the Lord hath chosen Zion; He hath desired it for His habitation. This is my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it†(Ps. 132:13-14). David was king over natural Israel. Christ is king over spiritual Israel. David dwelt on the natural mountZion. Therefore Christ dwells on the spiritual Zion! And this spiritual Zion is composed of those who have reached the very highest pinnacle attainable in Jerusalem: those who, like king Saul of old, are head and shoulders above all others: those who have followed their Lord all the way from mount Calvary to mount Zion! By way of a modern example, the city of Washington, D.C. today is the seat of our government, yet the White House is the highest pinnacle one can attain in Washington. The man who dwells there, like David of old, has reached the very highest pinnacle of power and rulership attainable in the natural. In like manner, the spiritual mountZion is the “little remnant,†the manchild, the 144,000, the kings and priests, the ones who have attained the highest pinnacle of majesty in the spiritual realm and sit with Christ upon His throne! Though there is a great multitude on different levels of the governmental realm in the heavenly city of God, yet only the kings of the kingdom sit upon the throne and reign from the heavenly mountZion!

Old 03-17-2010, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by little elmer
To correctly unlock this term, mountZion,” we need to go back and consider the shadow. Israel was the whole nation; Jerusalem, the capital city. And while Jerusalem comprised all the governmental class, yet in Jerusalem there was only one who, with his household, dwelt on mountZion. He was the king! His was the highest pinnacle of glory attainable. But that Zion was only a shadow of the true and heavenly mountZion to which we are come (Heb. 12:22). And of this mountZion the Spirit testifies, “For the Lord hath chosen Zion; He hath desired it for His habitation. This is my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it” (Ps. 132:13-14). David was king over natural Israel. Christ is king over spiritual Israel. David dwelt on the natural mountZion. Therefore Christ dwells on the spiritual Zion! And this spiritual Zion is composed of those who have reached the very highest pinnacle attainable in Jerusalem: those who, like king Saul of old, are head and shoulders above all others: those who have followed their Lord all the way from mount Calvary to mount Zion! By way of a modern example, the city of Washington, D.C. today is the seat of our government, yet the White House is the highest pinnacle one can attain in Washington. The man who dwells there, like David of old, has reached the very highest pinnacle of power and rulership attainable in the natural. In like manner, the spiritual mountZion is the “little remnant,” the manchild, the 144,000, the kings and priests, the ones who have attained the highest pinnacle of majesty in the spiritual realm and sit with Christ upon His throne! Though there is a great multitude on different levels of the governmental realm in the heavenly city of God, yet only the kings of the kingdom sit upon the throne and reign from the heavenly mountZion!
My friend...the spiritual way to unlock the word of God is to listen to what the spirit says in the book of Genesis (creation), Psalms/Proverbs, and the Prophets...man's interpretation endangers us to deception!

Psalm 87 Zion City of God
v1 His foundation is in the holy mountain.
v2 The LORD loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob. (Rev. 21:12, Rev. 22:14)
v3 Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God....Selah.
v4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there.
v5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her.
v6 The LORD shall count when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there...Selah.
v7 As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my springs are in thee.

The Hebrew language only uses a neutral gender when addressing a third person, same as most Asian languages!
Quote:
Here's what the NRSV Apocryphal/deuterocanonical books say about this matter:

During the almost half a century since the publication of the RSV, many in the churches have become sensitive to the danger of linguistic sexism arising from the inherent bias of the English language towards the masculine gender, a bias that in the case of the bible has often restricted or obscured the meaning of the original text. The mandates from the Division specified that, in references to men and women, masculine-oriented language should be eliminated as far as this can be done without altering passages that reflect the historical situation of ancient patriarchal culture.
1 Samuel 8:6 "Israel Rejects God as King" Saul was the first king of Israel.
v6 But the thing displeased Samuel, when they said, Give us a king to judge us, And Samuel prayed unto the LORD.
v7 And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee: for that I should not reign over them.
v8 According to all the works which they have done since the day that I brought them up out of Egypt even unto this day, wherewith they have forsaken me, and served other gods, so do they also unto thee.
v9 Now therefore hearken unto their voice: howbeit yet protest solemnly unto them, and shew them the manner of the king that shall reign over them.

Peace!

Old 03-18-2010, 02:19 PM

The Book of Judges = 64 (Psalm 64, Isaiah 64)
Quote:
The Book of Judges stands in stark contrast to Joshua. In Joshua an obedient people conquered the land through trust in the power of God. In Judges, however, a disobedient and idolatrous people are defeated time and time again because of their rebellion against God.
In seven distinct cycles of sin to salvation (7,000 years?), Judges shows how Israel had set aside God's law and in its place substituted "that which was right in his own eyes" (21:25). The recurring result of abandonment from God's law is corruption from within and oppression from without. During the nearly four centuries spanned by this book, God raises up military champions to throw off the yoke of bondage and to restore the nation to pure worship. But all too soon the "sin cycle" begins again as the nation's spiritual temperature grows steadily colder.
The Hebrew title is Shophetim, meaning "judges" rulers," "deliverers," or "saviors."
Judges 4:1-5 "Deborah prophesied" = 96
v1 And the children of Israel again did evil in the sight of the LORD, when Ehud was dead.
v2 And the LORD sold them into the hand of Jabin king of Canaan (from the line of Enos and Cain Gen. 5:9), that reigned in Hazor; the captain of whose host was Sisera, which dwelt in Harosheth of the Gentiles.
v3 And the children of Israel cried unto the LORD: for he had nine hundred chariots of iron; and twenty years he mightily oppressed the children of Israel.

v4 And Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, she judged Israel at that time.
v5 And she dwelt under the palm tree of Deborah between Ramah and Bethel in mount Ephraim: and the children of Israel came up to her for judgment.

Judges 6:14-15 And the LORD looked upon him, and said, Go in this thy might, and thou shall save Israel from the hand of the Medianites: have not I sent thee?
v15 And he said unto him, Oh my LORD, wherewith shall I save Israel? behold, my family is poor in Manasseh, and I am the "least" in my father's house.

Judges 7:1-7 "Israel prevailed over the Medianites"
v2 And the LORD said unto Gideon, The people that are with thee are too many for me to give the Midianites into their hands, *lest Israel vaunt themselves against me, saying, Mine own hand hath saved me.
v3 Now therefore go to, proclaim in the ears of the people, saying, Whosoever is fearful and afraid, let him return and depart early from mount Gilead. And there returned of the people twenty and two thousand; and there remained ten thousand.

v4 And the LORD said unto Gideon, The people are yet too many; bring them down unto the water, and I will try them for thee there: and it shall be, that of whom I say unto thee, This shall go with thee, the same shall go with thee; and of whomsoever I say unto thee, This shall not go with thee, the same shall not go.
v5 So he brought down the people unto the water: and the LORD said unto Gideon, every one lappeth of the water with his tongue, as a dog lappeth, him shalt thou set by himself; likewise every one that boweth down upon his knees to drink.
v7 And the LORD said unto Gideon, By the three hundred men that lapped will I save you, and deliver the Midianites into thine hands:

*The three hundred who "lapped like dogs" were the very least of them: unlearned...unsophisticated...unable to form a strategic battle plan, let alone follow them...and totally dependent on "THE LORD".
Food for thought

Last edited by life23; 03-18-2010 at 02:51 PM..

Old 03-19-2010, 01:26 PM

Quote:
The First Book of Samuel = 71 (Psalm 71, Revelation 17)

The Book of First Samuel describes the transition of leadership in Israel from judges to kings. Three characters are prominent in the book: Samuel, the last judge and first prophet (in patriarchal culture...Deborah being the first); Saul, the first king of Israel: and David, the king-elect anointed but not yet recognized as Saul's successor.
The books of First and Second Samuel were originally one book in the Hebrew Bible, known as the "Book of Samuel" or simply "Samuel." This name has been variously translated "The Name of God," "His Name is God," "Heard of God," and "Asked of God." The Septuagint divides Samuel into two books even though it is one continuous account. This division artificially breaks up the history of David. The Greek (Septuagint) title is Bibloi Basileion, "Books of Kingdoms," referring to the later kingdoms of Israel and Judah. First Samuel is called Basileion Alpha, "First Kingdoms." Second Samuel and First and Second Kings are called "Second, Third, and Fourth Kingdoms." The Latin Vulgate originally called the books of Samuel and Kings Libri Regum, "Books of the Kings." Later the Latin Bible combined the Hebrew and Greek titles for the first of these books, calling it Liber I Samuelis, the "First Book of Samuel." or simply "First Samuel."
From Genesis to Judges...the genealogy of Joseph is the main stay...until we get to Samuel. Here...a brief break occurs...in the reign of Saul...who was from the tribe of Benjamin. (Paul/Saul also claims to have descended from this tribe (Romans 11:1).

1 Samuel 8:6 "Israel Rejects God as King" Saul was the first king of Israel.
v6 But the thing displeased Samuel, when they said, Give us a king to judge us, And Samuel prayed unto the LORD.
v7 And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee: for that I should not reign over them.
v8 According to all the works which they have done since the day that I brought them up out of Egypt even unto this day, wherewith they have forsaken me, and served other gods, so do they also unto thee.

1 Samuel 16 God Anoints David as King
v9 Now therefore hearken unto their voice: howbeit yet protest solemnly unto tAnd the LORD said unto Samuel, How long will thou mourn for Saul, seeing I have rejected him from reigning over Israel? fill thine horn with oil, and go, I will send thee to Jesse the Bethlehemite: for I have provided "me" a king among his sons, and shew them the manner of the king that shall reign over them.

It then continues on to David from the tribe of Judah who's bloodline...at this time...had been joined with Joseph's lineage (Luke 3:33, 1 Chronicles 2:21, Numbers 36:1-4,11).

Ezekiel 37:17
Say unto them, Thus saith the LORD GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim,
and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

Esrom=25 of Judah marries Mahlah=25 of Manasseh and begot Segub

From Esrom to Mary is 49 generation...and from Adam to Esrom 26 (Read Isaiah 49:1-26)

David's kingdom ended when Solomon turned evil in the sight of the LORD. (1 King 11:6)
(and replaced with Nathan, "still bearing the bloodline of both tribes")

1 King 10:14
Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in 1 year was six hundred threescore and six talents (666).

Last edited by life23; 03-19-2010 at 01:38 PM..

Old 03-20-2010, 01:30 PM

"Organized Religion"

David's kingdom
ended when Solomon turned evil in the sight of the LORD. (1 King 11:6-13)

Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in 1 year was six hundred threescore and six talents (666).

Excerpt:
Quote:
Number in Scripture = 90 (By: E.W. Bullinger...Psalm 90)
Pg.282 "Six Hundred and Sixty Six"

It is remarkable that the Romans did not use all the letters of their alphabet, as did the Hebrews and Greeks. They use only six letters,*D, C, L, X, V, and I

D = 500
C = 100
L = 50
X = 10
V = 5
I = 1

*The M appears to have been merely two D's.
Food for thought...Selah...

Old 03-21-2010, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by life23 View Post
"Organized Religion"

David's kingdom
ended when Solomon turned evil in the sight of the LORD. (1 King 11:6-13)

Many bible scholars have attempted and committed themselves to lifetime research regarding the significance of numbers in the bible. Yet, no subject is in more hopeless confusion, made worse by those who desire man's number to fit in with God's living word.

On the contrary, I was the most reluctant student of all, believing that numerology is an abomination, and it is, when used by man for man. Therefore, I was frightened and baffled when my thoughts suddenly became centered on numbers...after all...I could barely manage simple math.

Prior to this, I had neither owned a bible nor knew the contents of the scripture, so my reaction was to utter, "I will buy a bible and if there is a book that pertains to numbers, then I'll know that these persistent thoughts are of God". Suffice to say that the 4th book of Moses is indeed called "Numbers", thus my journey back to God began.

I was started with the Ten Commandments. In my mind's eye, I saw the 10 becoming 1, the zero being removed. I later read in the Scripture that the CHIEF command is "THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART, AND WITH ALL THY MIND; AND THY NEIGHBOR AS THYSELF." (Matthew 22, Mark 12, Luke 10). This is the first and last commands bound into one and cannot be separated, for you cannot truly love GOD if you don't love your neighbor as well. It's like a pair of pants being useless with only one leg...gird up thy loins? How fitting a start.

I willed myself?...to read the entire 66 books with a heartfelt prayer that the Holy Spirit gives me the wisdom to discern his divine word.

Hebrews, Greeks, Latin, Romans, English, and many more have assigned number value to correspond with the letters of their alphabet. This is called gematria. I have found that, out of all the different versions of the canon bible, only The Authorized King James Version=144 fits with my study of numbers.

My use of English=38 Gematria=38 differs from the scholars in that...I only use the basic 1-9 true digits. I have first seen this simplified version used in astrology (a very ancient practice), so that Christian writers and bible scholars have avoided its use and so did I.

But then Satan always takes what is of God and twists it just a little in order to defile anything that is godly. Therefore, I was compelled to find out if this were the case and if I could bring it back to GOD.

EL-8 +SHADDAI-28 = 36 (Gen. 17:1)
weight: 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8...all the way to 36 equals 666 (exalted)

Last edited by life23; 03-21-2010 at 03:06 PM..

Old 03-22-2010, 02:37 PM

NUMBER IN SCRIPTURE = 90 Psalm 90 The Song of Moses = 63 (Rev. 15:3)

Quote:
Hebrews, Greeks, Latin, Romans, English, and many more have assigned number value to correspond with the letters of their alphabet. This is called gematria. I have found that, out of all the different versions of the canon bible, only The Authorized King James Version=144fits with my study of numbers.

My use of English=38 Gematria=38 differs from the scholars in that...I only use the basic 1-9 true digits. I have first seen this simplified version used in astrology (a very ancient practice), so that Christian writers and bible scholars have avoided its use and so did I.

But then Satan always takes what is of God and twists it just a little in order to defile anything that is godly. Therefore, I was compelled to find out if this were the case and if I could bring it back to GOD.

EL-8 +SHADDAI-28 = 36 (Gen. 17:1)
weight: 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8...all the way to 36 equals 666 (exalted)
Divine = 36
The Bible = 36
There are 36 writers in the bible (28 in the old testament and 8 in the new)
There are 36 chapters in the book of numbers
And the Lord spake 36 times in Leviticus
And the Lord spake = 63

There are 12 signs of the Zodiac with 36 constellations of stars
The great circle in the heavens is divided into 360 degrees (36 in true digits)
In Noah's time, there were 360 days (called prophetic year) in a year instead of 365 we have today
Antediluvian Adam to Noah are 12 patriarchs x 3 sons = 36
Postdiluvian patriarchs Abraham, Isaac and Jacob x 12 tribes = 36
Revelation 21:12-14 The tribes are positioned in four corners of the earth by:
12,000 x 3 = 36,000

Shem = 18
Ham = 13

Japheth = 32 + 13 + 18 = 63

GOD'S BLUEPRINT = 63
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity