Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 12:13 PM

5,925 posts, read 6,953,909 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
You have to love the Nay sayers ... As we know in truth they also shall one day become Yay sayers. Even if it is after they are judged in the manner which they have judged others. Thank God for his righteous judgment, because through it the whole creation shall learn righteousness.

That is the power of God. I am glad it exists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2010, 12:15 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,770,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood View Post
Hi Verna.

I accept the accountability, my OP stands.

If believing that God in Christ is 100% victorious over sin and death and all the works of the devil makes someone an heretic according to the traditions of men ... Sign me up my friend! Because I'm guilty! And if I'm wrong, in the sight of religious people, i don't want to be right! Hallelujah !!!

Old 03-30-2010, 12:17 PM

Quote:
If believing that Christ is 100% victorious over sin and death and all the works of the devil makes someone an heretic according to the traditions of men ... Sign me up my friend! Because I'm guilty, and if I'm wrong in the sight of religious people, i don't want to be right!

I stand guilty before God and his power and might will make me whole, not because I caused God to do it, but because He FIRST loved me.

Old 03-30-2010, 12:19 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,667,690 times
Quote:
We have to love the Nay sayers ... As we know in truth they also shall one day become Yay sayers. Even if it is after they are judged in the manner which they have judged others. Thank God for his righteous judgment, because through it the whole creation shall learn righteousness.

Greetings Ironmaw.

God's righteous judgement will be either "Guilty!"...or..."Innocent!"...and He will be judging according to your works....WHILE YOU WERE ALIVE...there are no works performed by you once you are in the ground, 6 feet under. In whatever state you die...in that state you will remain...<--Scripture.

May you find Truth...God's Truth.

Good day,
Verna.

Old 03-30-2010, 12:20 PM

11,903 posts, read 3,722,928 times
Quote:
Me seven ...

Doh!
welcome back

Old 03-30-2010, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
Greetings Ironmaw.

God's righteous judgement will be either "Guilty!"...or..."Innocent!"...and He will be judging according to your works....WHILE YOU WERE ALIVE...there are no works performed by you once you are in the ground, 6 feet under. In whatever state you die...in that state you will remain...<--Scripture.

May you find Truth...God's Truth.

Good day,
Verna.
Hi Verna ... !

The truth is we are all guilty, and none other than Christ are innocent.

Christ is the savior of all people, especially(not only) of those who are believing it.

Old 03-30-2010, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat2 View Post
welcome back
Thanks! ... I have been lurking around, only responding to a few threads with even fewer words lately. I always lurk in the background. I have decided to take a back seat to others here who are representing the true Gospel of UR for a little while ... But i still want to show my support.

Old 03-30-2010, 12:26 PM

Guilt in the scriptures has nothing to do with "feeling" bad. We are in a state of existance that is not as great as we will become. The scriptures are glorious reminders that much much greater things are to come.

The guilt trip gospel of despair is that of humans and I reject it and human demands of where I will go due to rejecting it are irrelevant.

Old 03-30-2010, 03:22 PM

5,503 posts, read 5,579,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood View Post
I stand guilty before God and his power and might will make me whole, not because I caused God to do it, but because He FIRST loved me.
Hear...hear...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity