Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2010, 12:29 PM

117 posts, read 136,851 times

Advertisements

Quote:
If you stop attending SDA Church service on the Sabbath for the rest of your life,will you still be saved by faith in Jesus? Yes or No?
If you practice known sin, will you be saved "yes or no"? You can substitute any of the other none commandments in your question as well. Jesus died to save you FROM your sins, not so you can wallow in them.

2 Peter 2:17-22 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever. 18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error. 19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. 20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. 21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. 22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2010, 03:14 PM

365 posts, read 511,863 times
According to Hebrews 9:22, blood is needed to blot out and forgive sins.

And Jesus shed His blood at Calvary and has not bled since.

So Father God had to have fully accepted Jesus' shed blood at Calvary to atone and to cover all of humanities sin, because after Calvary Jesus has not bled since, and only by Jesus' blood can there be forgiveness of sin.

This alone debunks the SDA investigative Judgement doctrine and exposes it as a false unbiblical deceptive teaching.

Old 06-12-2010, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djconklin View Post
If you practice known sin, will you be saved "yes or no"? You can substitute any of the other none commandments in your question as well. Jesus died to save you FROM your sins, not so you can wallow in them.

2 Peter 2:17-22 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever. 18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error. 19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. 20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. 21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. 22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.
False witness !

Old 06-12-2010, 03:29 PM

223 posts, read 303,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djconklin View Post
How did you prove that it was a lie? Have you gone to heaven to confirm it?[/color][/b]
Old Enoch phoned me from Jupiter and told me! I still have his number.

MRS. WHITE SAW ENOCH ON JUPITER OR SATURN
  • The Lord has given me a view of other worlds. Wings were given me, and an angel attended me from the city to a place that was bright and glorious. THE GRASS OF THE PLACE WAS LIVING GREEN, AND THE BIRDS THERE WARBLED A SWEET SONG. THE INHABITANTS OF THE PLACE WERE OF ALL SIZES; THEY WERE NOBLE, MAJESTIC, AND LOVELY....I asked on of them why they were so much more lovely than those on earth....Then I WAS TAKEN TO A WORLD WHICH HAD SEVEN MOONS. There I saw good old Enoch, who had been translated". Early Writings, pp. 39-40
Ellen's husband, James White verified her vision. He wrote, "At our conference in Topsham, Maine, last Nov., Ellen has a vision of the handy works of God. SHE WAS GUIDED TO THE PLANETS JUPITER, SATURN, AND I THINK ONE MORE. After she came out of vision, she could give a clear description of their Moons, etc... It is well known that she knew nothing of astronomy, and could not answer one question in relation to the planets, before she had this vision." A Word to the "Little Flock", p. 22 (emphasis added).

Old 06-12-2010, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNC10 View Post
Old Enoch phoned me from Jupiter and told me! I still have his number.

• The Lord has given me a view of other worlds. Wings were given me, and an angel attended me from the city to a place that was bright and glorious. THE GRASS OF THE PLACE WAS LIVING GREEN, AND THE BIRDS THERE WARBLED A SWEET SONG. THE INHABITANTS OF THE PLACE WERE OF ALL SIZES; THEY WERE NOBLE, MAJESTIC, AND LOVELY....I asked on of them why they were so much more lovely than those on earth....Then I WAS TAKEN TO A WORLD WHICH HAD SEVEN MOONS. There I saw good old Enoch, who had been translated". Early Writings, pp. 39-40
Ellen's husband, James White verified her vision. He wrote, "At our conference in Topsham, Maine, last Nov., Ellen has a vision of the handy works of God. SHE WAS GUIDED TO THE PLANETS JUPITER, SATURN, AND I THINK ONE MORE. After she came out of vision, she could give a clear description of their Moons, etc... It is well known that she knew nothing of astronomy, and could not answer one question in relation to the planets, before she had this vision." A Word to the "Little Flock", p. 22 (emphasis added).
I am not an SDA, nor do I endorse EGW. But have you been to Jupiter? How do you know there ain't tall people and Enoch living there? We have never seen Jupiter's surface and nobody has been there, so how can you be 100% certain she was wrong about that?

Answer with facts only, not emotion.

By the way, there are 3 heavens taught in the bible.. atmosphere, universe and heaven. And John 3:13 says only Jesus has ascended to heaven. So maybe Enoch was taken to the second heaven, and lives on Jupiter. That would explain and harmonize John 3:13 too as it would otherwise contradict John 3:13 if Enoch was taken to the third heaven where God resides.

Old 06-12-2010, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleHeart View Post
I am not an SDA, nor do I endorse EGW. But have you been to Jupiter? How do you know there ain't tall people and Enoch living there? We have never seen Jupiter's surface and nobody has been there, so how can you be 100% certain she was wrong about that?

Answer with facts only, not emotion.

By the way, there are 3 heavens taught in the bible.. atmosphere, universe and heaven. And John 3:13 says only Jesus has ascended to heaven. So maybe Enoch was taken to the second heaven, and lives on Jupiter. That would explain and harmonize John 3:13 too as it would otherwise contradict John 3:13 if Enoch was taken to the third heaven where God resides.
Mr T

My post was to DJConk.

I have NOT been to Jupiter yet. Have you?

I NEVER said dear old ENOCH WAS NOT ON JUPITER.!! WHERE IN MY POST DO I SAY HE IS NOT ON JUPITER?

Old 06-12-2010, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNC10 View Post
Mr T

My post was to DJConk.

I have NOT been to Jupiter yet. Have you?

I NEVER said dear old ENOCH WAS NOT ON JUPITER.!! WHERE IN MY POST DO I SAY HE IS NOT ON JUPITER?
I rest my case :-)

Old 06-12-2010, 06:36 PM

Mr T

Where say you is dear old Enoch?

Old 06-12-2010, 07:50 PM

Quote:
False witness !
I highly doubt that 2 Peter 2:17-22 is a false witness.

Old 06-12-2010, 08:03 PM

Quote:
That's an old whopper. You can search all of EGW's writings and nowhere does she name Jupiter or Saturn. You need to update your research and not assume that the anti websites are telling you the truth (they aren't).
===
What people seek: I Am the Son of God - ABC News
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity