Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-18-2011, 09:16 AM

10,135 posts, read 27,468,709 times

Advertisements

[quote=Sarah Perry;17464115]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilson1010 View Post
I'll never forget the desk clerk in Miami asking my girlfriend "Are you married" and her saying "yea, but not to each other." quote]

Veering off the topic, which might actually be a good idea on this thread...reminds me of a story from one of my several grand jury services while I lived in Kentucky. Cop stops a guy whose pickup has been speeding, weaving and otherwise driving erratically. Asks the driver if he's been drinking. Driver responds, yeah, I had a couple drinks, BUT I'VE DRIVEN A LOT DRUNKER THAN THIS MANY TIMES.
Hahaha! That's a good one.

Do you remember the guy who was acting as his own lawyer in a credit union robbery and was arguing with the witness about whether she could identify him or not and first he said "How could you see my face when I was wearing a mask" and when that didn't do well he said "I should have shot you when I had the chance."

Old 01-18-2011, 09:22 AM

6,351 posts, read 21,531,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder449 View Post
I am trying to find a good place to take my mistress for a few hours without having to provide an ID. All the motels/hotels in the area seem to require an ID I am using a fake name with her and I don't want her to know who I really am. Of course I am willing to pay for this. Does anyone know of a place like this. If not is someone willing to let me use their place once or twice a month?
So, Spyder449, how do you know SHE'S not using a fake name??? "Her name was McGill. And she called herself 'Lil'. But everyone knew her as 'Nancy' ..."

Old 01-18-2011, 09:33 AM

6,351 posts, read 21,531,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorman View Post
Hey, folks -- ignore this post/it's nothing more than a troll! The EXACT SAME POST appeared as a Columbus thread a day ago (and was subsequently removed) and as a Dallas thread on 4-22-10. And these are only the ones I know about.
What the heck, I think I'll let it roll until it gets outta hand...

Old 01-18-2011, 09:47 AM

2,886 posts, read 4,976,621 times
[quote=wilson1010;17465186]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah Perry View Post

Hahaha! That's a good one.

Do you remember the guy who was acting as his own lawyer in a credit union robbery and was arguing with the witness about whether she could identify him or not and first he said "How could you see my face when I was wearing a mask" and when that didn't do well he said "I should have shot you when I had the chance."
That's a good one, too. My other memorable story is about the guys who'd robbed a pizza joint. Know that at the time Kentucky only required license plates on the back of the vehicle. So for starters, these guys backed their pickup into a space right out front of the storefront, so they could make a quick getaway. They made the employee clean out the register, which also at the time meant they got a handful of checks along with some cash. As they drove away, they started throwing the checks out the window, leaving not only their license number but a LITERAL paper trail of where they went.

Yeah, those were some good times on the grand jury.

Old 01-18-2011, 09:54 AM

2,886 posts, read 4,976,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by insightofitall View Post
At the risk of sounding like a judgmental prude, why not just take her back to your place and hump her in full view of your wife? It would be so much kinder to your wife to do it that way than to let her continue to think she's married to an honorable guy. Assuming you're married, that is. But if not, then what's the big deal with taking her to your place? Why don't you want her to know who you really are? Is it because you don't want her to be able to find you when she discovers she has an STD or is pregnant?
You're going to ruin the thread if you insist on taking it seriously

Old 01-18-2011, 10:02 AM

575 posts, read 1,370,858 times
Default unfortunately

Unfortunately the Mt. Airy and Pink Lady motels on North Bend Road have both been torn down, as has the El Rancho Rankin in Anderson. The Red Carpet Inn on Colerain Avenue might still be in operation, though.

How do I know about these places? It's completely innocent, I promise. I used to work for the Community Press and I had to sort through the Green and Colerain township police reports every week. The reports from Mt. Airy, Pink Lady and Red Carpet were always very entertaining to read.

Old 01-18-2011, 10:19 AM

3,530 posts, read 5,021,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder449 View Post
I am trying to find a good place to take my mistress for a few hours without having to provide an ID. All the motels/hotels in the area seem to require an ID I am using a fake name with her and I don't want her to know who I really am. Of course I am willing to pay for this. Does anyone know of a place like this. If not is someone willing to let me use their place once or twice a month?
Nice going, spyder449 -- you've managed to stir up some real family feelings here amongst our regulars -- now, for the rest of you, be forewarned that I'm taking down names & numbers -- and that anything you say with an accent will be held against you!

Old 01-18-2011, 11:18 AM

10,135 posts, read 27,468,709 times
[quote=Sarah Perry;17465643]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilson1010 View Post

That's a good one, too. My other memorable story is about the guys who'd robbed a pizza joint. Know that at the time Kentucky only required license plates on the back of the vehicle. So for starters, these guys backed their pickup into a space right out front of the storefront, so they could make a quick getaway. They made the employee clean out the register, which also at the time meant they got a handful of checks along with some cash. As they drove away, they started throwing the checks out the window, leaving not only their license number but a LITERAL paper trail of where they went.

Yeah, those were some good times on the grand jury.
We had a case here a couple of years ago where a guy wrote a "give me all your money" note on the back of a pre-printed deposit slip from his own checkbook.

Old 01-18-2011, 11:36 AM

2,628 posts, read 4,297,804 times
I had a student give me the excuse that he wrote his paper on his mother's PC but she kicked him out of the house for stealing money from her purse. He did not end up getting an extension.

Old 01-18-2011, 11:37 AM

41,958 posts, read 75,167,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah Perry View Post
But but...we're enjoying this.
Who said people from Cincinnati don't have a sense of humor? LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati