Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2013, 07:31 AM

12 posts, read 78,156 times

Advertisements

I drive out to the Clermont County Dog Training Club every week and there is a horrible stench on Route 50 right near where you get off I-275 heading east towards Owensville. I can't pinpoint it, but I notice it very strong at that Park 50 office park at Milford Parkway and Rt 50. https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl Anybody know what that is? Last night it was in my clothes and hair when I got home and I had to shower. Yuk! Next week I'm taking 28 to Wolfpen Pleasant Hill Rd to avoid the area.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2013, 08:41 AM

9,259 posts, read 16,797,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caroleg View Post
I drive out to the Clermont County Dog Training Club every week and there is a horrible stench on Route 50 right near where you get off I-275 heading east towards Owensville. I can't pinpoint it, but I notice it very strong at that Park 50 office park at Milford Parkway and Rt 50. https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl Anybody know what that is? Last night it was in my clothes and hair when I got home and I had to shower. Yuk! Next week I'm taking 28 to Wolfpen Pleasant Hill Rd to avoid the area.
First comment is - Did you attempt to report this problem to any civil agency? If not, why not? Do you expect to just be shrugged off? At least give our public officials the opportunity to do their job. If they completely fall down on the job, that is the time to come to social media - but not before.

Old 12-04-2013, 12:39 PM

12 posts, read 78,156 times
Don't put it on me to report this to somebody who doesn't give a rat's a... I have better things to do. I drive down this road once a week. What about the other 150,000 people who drive past this every day.

Old 12-04-2013, 12:48 PM

9,259 posts, read 16,797,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caroleg View Post
Don't put it on me to report this to somebody who doesn't give a rat's a... I have better things to do. I drive down this road once a week. What about the other 150,000 people who drive past this every day.
If you can't be bothered to report the problem, then don't complain when it is not fixed. That is the problem with our society, it is everyone else's problem, not mine. You experienced the problem, but did zero to actually report it. So don't complain about someone else not giving a rat's a.., you didn't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati