Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 04:27 PM

1 posts, read 2,557 times

Advertisements

Can you tell me if this is a good/safe area to live?

Buena Vista Pl,
Near Martin Luther King Dr. amd Gibert Ave?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2007, 01:33 AM

24,621 posts, read 19,180,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickcurl View Post

Buena Vista Pl,
Sure. Get a concealed carry permit and carry and you'll be okay. I recommend a Walther PPK in a hip holster, and a Baretta 92F and Mossberg 12 gauge for home security. If it's a ground floor, make sure the windows are barred and if they aren't get the landlord to install them, or it it's a house, have them installed. Don't bother with an alarm system. They're useless.

Old 12-21-2007, 09:11 PM

24 posts, read 108,994 times
I'd strongly recommend looking elsewhere. There is a lot of crime in this location, and most houses are pretty run down.

Old 12-25-2007, 03:54 PM

245 posts, read 1,273,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowstormxu View Post
I'd strongly recommend looking elsewhere. There is a lot of crime in this location, and most houses are pretty run down.
Snowstorm is being too nice. AVOID THIS STREET AT ALL COSTS. That "neighborhood pocket" around Buena Vista is probably as ghetto if not moreso than the most ghetto areas of Cincinnati.

Old 12-26-2007, 02:43 PM

3,860 posts, read 8,455,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickcurl View Post

Buena Vista Pl,
Stay away! Stay far away!

Old 12-29-2007, 02:49 PM

295 posts, read 974,941 times
Don't even think about living there. Very dangerous area.

Old 12-31-2007, 12:20 AM

1,606 posts, read 2,841,034 times
What the hell are you people talking about? I bet not one of you even live in the area. You only know what you see driving down the street. Mt adams is a couple of block form this place. East walnut hills is a couple of blocks from this place. The hospitals is a couple of blocks from this place. I guess those are all bad area's too.

I don't know what people call bad area's these days.

There are plenty of off streets in this area that are safe to live and Buena Vista Pl maybe one of them. You may get a fantastic price on a home also.

With that said, use your OWN judgment.

Old 01-02-2008, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unusualfire View Post
What the hell are you people talking about? I bet not one of you even live in the area. You only know what you see driving down the street. Mt adams is a couple of block form this place. East walnut hills is a couple of blocks from this place. The hospitals is a couple of blocks from this place. I guess those are all bad area's too.

I don't know what people call bad area's these days.

There are plenty of off streets in this area that are safe to live and Buena Vista Pl maybe one of them. You may get a fantastic price on a home also.

With that said, use your OWN judgment.

EWH and Mt. Adams are completely different neighborhoods. You are comparing apples to oranges.

Old 01-02-2008, 06:45 PM

1,606 posts, read 2,841,034 times
^I bet you're thinking this is Peebles Corner. It is not.

Old 01-03-2008, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unusualfire View Post
^I bet you're thinking this is Peebles Corner. It is not.
I know it's not Peebles Corner. I still don't think the area is safe. The OP wanted an opinion, I'm just giving it. Do you live in Buena Vista Place or something?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati