Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2014, 03:13 PM

2,886 posts, read 4,977,845 times

Advertisements

Hi Folks,

I know this is little info to go on, but can someone recommend a decently managed, mid-price apartment complex within pretty close commuting distance to Evendale? This is an urgent need for information that came to my attention through my work. I don't have much in the way of additional information. Thanks for any help you all can give. The individual seeking the apartment may be posting here, too--I told her about the forum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2014, 04:34 PM

465 posts, read 658,825 times
What is mid-price? Walnut Creek in Blue Ash would be my suggestion if this person is in the $1000-$1200 range, Waterstone in Sharonville if they are looking for a more affordable place. Both are well managed and attentive to residents, which is sometimes difficult to find around there.

Old 11-06-2014, 07:09 PM

4,888 posts, read 13,832,767 times
There are those three adjacent complexes at the north end of Woodlawn which I've touted numerous times over the years...

Old 11-07-2014, 05:10 AM

Thanks to you both--I know the person is working on a two-year contract assignment with GE, so figured income is decent, but have been away from the rental market so long myself that I have no idea what ANYTHING rents for. Goyguy, I think I know where you mean, large bunch of white builidings north of the shopping center?

Old 11-07-2014, 09:32 AM

4,888 posts, read 13,832,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah Perry View Post
Goyguy, I think I know where you mean, large bunch of white builidings north of the shopping center?
Yes - my middle-aging mind is not good with generic names these days. The "community" immediately north of the strip mall is comprised of white buildings that have brick facades on the ground floor. Its name includes "Fieldstone." Next door to Fieldstone Whatever is The Commons, a tad bit more upscale and looking it. Then north of there (past the landmark Century Inn) along Springfield Pike - make the "2 o'clock" turn at the fork in the road - stands yet another complex, the newest and possibly largest of the bunch.

I've heard that an upstairs unit at Fieldstone Whatever, with two bedrooms and a balcony, rents at anywhere from ~$950 to ~$1100 per month. Obviously the price partially reflects whether you're overlooking the Popeye's drive-thru window and the busy street in front, or the peaceful park land out back.

Some developer(s) were awfully smart to pounce on those parcels when parts of the old "heirloom cattle" farm were put up for sale. (The owner bequeathed most of the property to the park board. D'ya think we'd have Glenwood Gardens and Trillium Trails otherwise? Ha.) Even if you hit a steady string of red lights, you can reach GE inside of 10 minutes. Ditto for 275 going in either direction, and the Tri-County mall sprawl. Kroger's, fast-food places, and a dry cleaner are right next door to Fieldstone Whatever. Better still, so are those parks with their bike/hike paths and preserved open expanses. Although I'd rather chew foil than live in a suburban apartment complex, these three fall squarely on the side of "more desirable" and they're priced pretty competitively.

Old 11-28-2014, 06:08 AM

I heard from the people who were moving here yesterday--they rented at Waterstone and are very pleased so far. Thanks, RustBeltOptimist, and everyone else who was willing to help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati