Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-16-2016, 09:16 PM

1 posts, read 683 times

Advertisements

I am a 25 year old moving to Cincinnati from the east coast and am looking for an affordable, clean, and safe apartment. I am working near Winton Woods Golf Course and was looking for a place no more than 20 minutes away from there.

A few areas I have in mind are Glendale, Wyoming and West Chester. I am looking at The Commons Apartments and saw a thread from a couple years ago. Is it still a good place to live?

I wanted to know of other suggested reputable apartments, not just areas.

Have you searched this forum for answers to your questions before posting a new inquiry? Yes
. What specific topic have you not found answers to? Specific apartments

. Where is you current location and environment? East coast, suburbs
. Are you looking for similar in Cincinnati or a change? Doesn't matter

. Where will your work location be? 45240, near Winton Woods Golf Course
. Maximum commute time desired? 20 minutes

. What is you budget for housing? Up to $800/month. Maybe $900 if utilities are included
. Rent or buy? Rent
. Type (Apt., Condo, Single Family) Apartment
. Size (Approx. Sq. Ft., # Bedrooms & Baths) 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
. Other specifics? Washer/dryer, parking, 6-month lease

. Neighborhood environment? Safe, friendly environment + listed below
. Mid-urban, close in neighborhood or suburb, stable investment
. Suburban, low maintenance, quiet streets, soccer mom atmosphere
. Older, distinctive architecture, individual character
. Very safe, low crime area

. Community amenities These are not as important
. Library and small restaurants nearby would be nice
. Lots of parks & youth athletic leagues
. Jogging & biking trails
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2016, 06:38 AM

95 posts, read 102,592 times
i'm pretty sure my old apartment is still available. $375 a month, one bedroom, one bath. it's in northside, which is relatively close to your work. there's only a three car lot. building has maybe 20 tenants, but i never had problems parking on the street nearby. neighborhood is urban, but it's the hippest in the city. parks very close, walkable. let me know if you have any questions

Old 08-17-2016, 01:48 PM

183 posts, read 197,428 times
You'll be hard pressed to find anything in that price range in those communities. They are all upper middle class primarily. Northside is a decent suggestion, as it is in close proximity with plenty of housing stock around your price point. It is a decidedly urban neighborhood and is safe.

Old 08-17-2016, 11:38 PM

666 posts, read 643,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kruschev View Post
i'm pretty sure my old apartment is still available. $375 a month, one bedroom
That's quite a deal
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati