Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2011, 02:06 PM

14,186 posts, read 22,727,826 times

Advertisements

Honestly, McDonald's makes some good coffee.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2011, 02:15 PM

1,581 posts, read 2,823,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnutella View Post
lolz not realy not since they took out the Seatles Best and repaced it with there generic coffee to save money. There coffe is the same quality as all other fast food chains no better or higher quality.

Old 02-26-2011, 02:17 PM

6,613 posts, read 16,573,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knke0204 View Post
Do you know if the Dunkin' Donuts on Brooklyn Boulevard in BP/BC is still there?
I did not! Might even be worth a drive up there some day. Thanks for the tip!

Old 02-26-2011, 02:23 PM

6,613 posts, read 16,573,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by john_starks View Post
Dunkin Donuts & Starbucks are effin everywhere

the way i view it:

Starbucks - wannabe snooty
D&D - regular folks
I would've agreed with your assessment in full until I saw a Starbucks in FL that was mostly drive thru. They had a tiny area inside with about 4 tables, otherwise they were set up to serve high volumes of coffee to people driving cars. How lame is that?

Old 02-26-2011, 02:38 PM

381 posts, read 861,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironcouger View Post
Surprise the king of coffee in Seattle is Starbucks. The city iyself has one on every block downtown and in every major office building so you have more than one per a block. And the suburbs have them in every shopping area and grocery store. So there is many places with Starbucks within eyesite. We have more starbucks then Subways or McDonalds .
Starbucks are everywhere in Seattle, but not considered "cool" by any stretch. Most people who are into coffee like the smaller Seattle-only indie mini-chains, like Cafe Vita, Cafe Ladro, Zoka, Uptown Espresso, Victrola, etc.

Old 03-01-2011, 12:40 AM

7 posts, read 17,459 times
Dallas Proper: definitely Starbucks. I work at the Dallas Museum of Art downtown. Trammel Crow tower on one side of the building has a Starbucks in the lobby. The hotel on the other side of the building has a Starbucks in the lobby. And our museum's cafe "proudly brews Starbucks coffee."

But in far north Dallas Dunkin Donuts is making huge hedge way. I've started going there more often. Their black coffee is much better than Starbucks.

Old 03-01-2011, 10:04 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,855,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnutella View Post
My system could not handle the McD's coffee. I had a huge stomachache/cramping after drinking. I have been avoiding ever since.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City