Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Fashion Square vs. Cherry Creek
Scottsdale Fashion Square 33 82.50%
Cherry Creek Shopping Center 7 17.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2011, 07:45 PM

6 posts, read 27,147 times

Advertisements

Hello everyone! As some of you might have read, in my other post; I am deciding whether to relocate to Phoenix or Denver? I know that Scottsdale is growing rapidly in upscale fashion while I here that some of Denver's shops, like Saks Fifth Avenue, are closing their doors? Although shopping shouldn't really be a factor of where I should move, I am very interested in what upscale shops they have to offer? Not just Fashion Square and Cherry Creek but other upscale shopping centers as well. Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2011, 12:20 PM

7,056 posts, read 19,323,074 times
This doesn't answer your question, but to me it brought up another. It seems a lot of cities have a mall called "Fashion Square." Is that an ownership brand (i.e. Westfield, Simon, etc.) or coincidence?

Old 06-17-2011, 01:02 PM

6,083 posts, read 10,713,604 times
I've only been to the fashion Square 1 time. I've been to Cherry Creek about 7 times. I like the area around The Fashion square and its surroundings alot better then the mall by itself. Whereas, I don't really care much about the surrounding areas around Cherry Creek.

I thought I should warn you, but this thread might get closed. (Because its a Denver-Phoenix Comparison)...I could be wrong though.

Old 06-18-2011, 12:48 PM

1 posts, read 650 times
Fashion Square definately!It has about the same upscale shops as Cherry Creek, but yes Scottsdale is growing, alot! Plus Fashion Square is opening more luxury boutiques i.e. Prada, which is opening soon. As for other high end retailers, theres the Biltmore Fashion Park. They have many boutiques as well: Saks, Coach, Fendi, Louis Vuitton, Dolce & Gabbana, Escada, Ralph Lauren, Bebe, Brooks Brothers, and much more.

Old 06-18-2011, 01:23 PM

8,634 posts, read 10,163,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_man_4 View Post
Fashion Square definately!It has about the same upscale shops as Cherry Creek, but yes Scottsdale is growing, alot! Plus Fashion Square is opening more luxury boutiques i.e. Prada, which is opening soon. As for other high end retailers, theres the Biltmore Fashion Park. They have many boutiques as well: Saks, Coach, Fendi, Louis Vuitton, Dolce & Gabbana, Escada, Ralph Lauren, Bebe, Brooks Brothers, and much more.
Scottsdale Fashion Square also has a Barneys.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City