Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 02:09 AM

4,552 posts, read 15,021,956 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by John23 View Post
It seems like some cities are always mentioned, and some are never mentioned. There's probably reasonable factors to explain it.

-Beach cities, so cal, so florida, 350+ days of sunshine. Into health, fitness, diet.

-Warm states in the south (texas, ga). More sun, closer to the equator.

-Intellectual, career women. Montreal?, nyc, san francisco. More "natural" women.

Areas not mentioned...cold northern states, minn, north dakota, the plains, or remote states, vermont, maine. Not enough sun. More conservative dress? More traditional. More religious areas? Utah is never mentioned.

Wooded areas, forest areas are almost never mentioned. A different lifestyle than in the open cities (like so cal)?

I wonder why Montreal and not Toronto, Vancuver, Calgary?

Well,I can explain why New Mexico isnt mentioned,cause only half the population of the whole state is white and of how many of those are actually females,maybe half or a little more,so that narrows it down to a selected bunch,and the white girls in my opinion here have a different style and look than southern girls,I can usually tell a southern or cali girl from the locals by looks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2009, 01:55 AM

1 posts, read 21,527 times
I am from Cleveland.
I have traveled for my job and have lived in a bunch of different cities: Chicago, Atlanta, Miami, San Fran, Vegas, and Dallas. Let's face it, some cities have more ethnic beauties than the other.

If we are speaking of only 'white' women, on this post, than I would say that Dallas wins hands down. No contest. [Atlanta takes first for African American beauties].

In Dallas, I have never seen so many beautiful 'white' women and they are EVERYWHERE. Blonds and blue eyed, with great bodies, nice personalities.

Generally speaking, where there is warm weather, women are knockouts, better bodies, healthier looking, more smiles, less attitude.

Don't think so? OK then just go to Cleveland and Chicago. Then go to Dallas, Vegas, Miami and you will see for yourself. Dallas just has noticeably more of the 'white', gorgeous women, in my opinion.

BTW - my taste: I actually prefer only Asian women, so I like San Fran the best.

Old 06-19-2009, 02:00 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Why do threads like this even exist? We're all beautiful. Black, white and everything in between.
its a trophy girl OP.

Old 06-19-2009, 02:38 AM

13,809 posts, read 26,546,133 times
I haven't seen any threads of "cities with the most handsome 'blank' men." No women or gay guys on this forum?

Old 06-19-2009, 08:19 AM

6,041 posts, read 11,467,383 times
I agree that warm weather=attractive girls. As a rule of thumb, if the weather is hot, the girls are too.

Old 06-19-2009, 08:23 AM

3,282 posts, read 5,199,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
I agree that warm weather=attractive girls. As a rule of thumb, if the weather is hot, the girls are too.
But the $50k question is, how tolerable are they when they open their mouths?

Old 08-07-2009, 10:37 AM

8 posts, read 43,339 times
I would definately say South Florida..Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Key West & West palm Beach

Old 08-07-2009, 11:40 PM

3,728 posts, read 4,868,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mead View Post
I think with all races of people you're probably going to find best looking women in areas that either: 1) really cosmopolitan (think Manhattan, San Francisco) and the women there compete with each other over looks and clothes or 2) have a very strong beach culture such as South Florida, Southern California, and Hawaii.
Going to have to disagree on the beach thing. I spent a fair amount of time in Hawaii and most of the (few) attractive women I saw and met were tourists. I disappointed in the lack of attractive women in Hawaii. Los Angeles has quite a few attractive women, but many of those are the type that move there to be "discovered" and outside of that, I found LA to be disappointing with the exception of the fact that there were far fewer obese women around.

Personally, I think the upper Midwest and the Canadian prairie provinces have a lot of attractive women due to the high percentage of Scandinavian and Slavic genes going around.

Old 08-07-2009, 11:42 PM

3,728 posts, read 4,868,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and Iceland would disagree.

Old 08-08-2009, 06:44 AM

3,119 posts, read 6,600,730 times
Quote:
Personally, I think the upper Midwest and the Canadian prairie provinces have a lot of attractive women
Maybe I'm biased, but I have to agree.

Midwestern girls put places like Las Vegas or South Florida to shame, in my opinion.

A lot of those ladies look good from a distance, or they have a ton of makeup, etc. Not the legitimately beautiful (even makeup-free) "girl next door" type that you'll find around here.

It's all generalizations though, and there are good looking women everywhere. But it is different from place to place, for sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City