Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2014, 12:18 PM

3,530 posts, read 4,189,991 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MemoryMaker View Post
From what i've heard...

Oklahoma City prostitutes are the worst. They wear flip flops, hoodies and normal stuff instead of dressing sexy like most other prostitues. Most are meth/heroin addicts and look sickly.

The best prostitutes are NYC and Atlantic City ones. They wear big-platform shoes, keep themselves well and are just higher quality. There is some variation among the NYC ones too, the prostitutes in Far Rockaway are almost exclusively crackheads. The ones on Roosevelt Ave in Jackson Heights are mostly transgenders while the ones on 125th street in Harlem are mostly men with wigs on. Hunts Point and Norwood ones are usually decent quality as well as the ones on Junction blvd, Sutphin blvd and Broadway(in Bushwick).

DC prostitutes are usually pretty too since the politicians have high standards and pay a lot. Be extra extra safe though since DC is really burnin!
You seriously have me contemplating on making this a thread lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2014, 05:37 PM

206 posts, read 260,468 times
Portland has the sad, soggy type of hooker.

Old 09-01-2014, 01:28 AM

528 posts, read 869,221 times
Good I so want to know so I can avoid these places like the plague!

Old 09-01-2014, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert_SW_77 View Post
No, I prefer Portland hookers. They eat organic and are therefore healthier, and Portland is so eclectic and hip and that makes Portland hookers more fun.
That's a stereotype if I hadn't heard it! Portland blows. I will never set foot in that miserable place again! And Denver I will never go to or even have the desire!

Old 09-01-2014, 01:31 AM

How are Knoxville hookers? Can anyone tell me? Are they more along the lines of OKC like with hoodies?

Old 09-01-2014, 09:21 AM

10,764 posts, read 23,877,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldCountry80 View Post
That's a stereotype if I hadn't heard it! Portland blows. I will never set foot in that miserable place again! And Denver I will never go to or even have the desire!
Wow, did sarcasm escape you? Considering the conversation had shifted to hookers it obviously wasn't meant to be serious. I'm sorry that you hate Denver and Portland, not that anyone really cares that you do.

Old 09-01-2014, 10:05 AM

1,486 posts, read 292,906 times
Denver, SF, LA. Lots of drug-takers in those cities.

Old 09-02-2014, 08:42 AM

3,453 posts, read 4,541,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobloblawslawblog View Post
Yeah, in my experience marijuana is basically the "great equalizer". Not limited to or more or less popular with any one region, income level, race, religion, class, age, gender, sexual orientation, level of education, or ethnic background. You'll find weed in equal amounts in urban areas, suburbs, small towns, and rural areas. Quality may vary from place to place, but supply and demand, legal or illegal, usually remains the same.

I moved from Seattle to rural Eastern Washington a little over a year ago, and I'm surrounded by just as much "weed culture" way out here in the boonies as I ever was in the city. Maybe even more. It was no different when I lived in other states and regions. I really hope that Colorado and Washington can set a good example for the rest of the states by showing positive results, so that eventually other states will put an end to the ridiculous and counter-productive prohibition.
Exactly. I've smoked with literally every type. Weed should be a fun enhancer, not a central tenet to your existence. It's incredibly juvenile, "cannabis culture" that is, like people who never grew out of frat life & beer bongs and yelling "whoooo!" every time someone slams a beer and laughing when people fall down or end up sleeping with a 400 lb senior citizen, but with weed instead of alcohol.

If I have to hear one more hippy or prolonged college kid proselytize...like "cosmic," man, weed will save the world! We can just eat weed and crap weed and no one will have to worry about anything cuz they'll all be blazed yadda yadda...Watch "Getting Doug With High" about all the stupid products and the commerce end that's developing in these supposed pot nirvanas is even worse. I'm glad that it'll eventually be legal everywhere, like it should be, but like the Amsterdam locals, I want no part of these fools and their "cannabis culture."

Old 09-02-2014, 09:35 AM

10,648 posts, read 16,065,551 times
I'm from the Netherlands, here are some strains that are named after places in the US and sold in the coffeeshops of my country...

Santa Maria
NYC Diesel
L.A. Confidential
Hawaiian Snow
Cali Gold

Old 09-03-2014, 07:05 PM

3,530 posts, read 4,189,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy-040 View Post
I'm from the Netherlands, here are some strains that are named after places in the US and sold in the coffeeshops of my country...

Santa Maria
NYC Diesel
L.A. Confidential
Hawaiian Snow
Cali Gold
LA Confidential is an awesome name
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City