Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Northern city with most attractive women?
Philadelphia 2 2.90%
New York 29 42.03%
Milwaukee 1 1.45%
Boston 6 8.70%
Pittsburgh 2 2.90%
Cleveland 2 2.90%
Detroit 1 1.45%
Chicago 8 11.59%
St. Louis 1 1.45%
Minneapolis 17 24.64%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-27-2016, 03:24 PM

4,792 posts, read 6,050,791 times

Advertisements

Damn, fellas. Minneapolis is giving New York a run for its money!
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2016, 05:47 PM

11,052 posts, read 12,434,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieOlSkool View Post
Because most Minnesotans are delusional.

Old 06-27-2016, 05:54 PM

431 posts, read 521,247 times
Quote:
It's not in real life, don't worry.

Old 06-27-2016, 06:19 PM

574 posts, read 688,848 times
Minneapolis has some pretty blondes and so does Chicago. There are some pretty black women in Chicago too. In Minneapolis, the African and Asian women are pretty too. The best part is many of them are health conscious (cycling, exercising, yoga etc) and they aren't hard like east coast women lol. Minnesota women are very friendly and to me, a woman's personality can make her prettier(or ugly). Just my opinion. I was at the food truck festival in Uptown Minneapolis yesterday and they were out in droves.

By default NYC has both the most prettiest and ugliest women, so my vote goes there.

Old 06-27-2016, 06:31 PM

6,311 posts, read 6,807,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
I never got the whole "go south for attractive women" thing. while looks are completely subjective, people typically find useful, i while looks are completely subjective, people typically find youthful, healthy and symmetrical attractive. Almost all southern states have huge obesity problems.
I always thought it was because in these climates girls are half-naked. You can practically see their bodies entirely instead of up North where they wear a coat or a light jacket.

It's true down here in Arizona. We wear shorts until like October. Start wearing shorts again in March.

Apparently being able to see some bare leg or boob outline makes them automatically more attractive and more likely to be objectified.

I don't get why guys care about this. Do you think if a city has more attractive women you'll be able to score hotter women? Why should it matter? I thought it was about personality and stuff... Does that no longer matter for women? You will never see a thread asking for "Northern city with the most attractive men".

Why don't you go for a city that you like. And then maybe learning not to judge women based on how they look you'll score one of the "hotter" women in the area because she will be able to see that you respect her past her looks. The models in NYC aren't going to go for you I can guarantee almost 100%. So if it's just for looking at eye candy then this is pathetic. There are plenty of magazines and websites with 95%-100% naked women in them so why can't you just be satisfied with that?

Old 06-27-2016, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by :-D View Post
I always thought it was because in these climates girls are half-naked. You can practically see their bodies entirely instead of up North where they wear a coat or a light jacket.

It's true down here in Arizona. We wear shorts until like October. Start wearing shorts again in March.

Apparently being able to see some bare leg or boob outline makes them automatically more attractive and more likely to be objectified.

I don't get why guys care about this. Do you think if a city has more attractive women you'll be able to score hotter women? Why should it matter? I thought it was about personality and stuff... Does that no longer matter for women? You will never see a thread asking for "Northern city with the most attractive men".

Why don't you go for a city that you like. And then maybe learning not to judge women based on how they look you'll score one of the "hotter" women in the area because she will be able to see that you respect her past her looks. The models in NYC aren't going to go for you I can guarantee almost 100%. So if it's just for looking at eye candy then this is pathetic. There are plenty of magazines and websites with 95%-100% naked women in them so why can't you just be satisfied with that?
Ah yes. Self righteous poster here to school us for being superficial. Yup, only men think this way. We are so flawed and only look at how hot a girl is. You've got us all figured out.

Last edited by EddieOlSkool; 06-27-2016 at 07:50 PM..

Old 06-27-2016, 07:16 PM

8,851 posts, read 5,862,731 times
NYC has a huge advantage because of its size and diversity of women. Definitely lots of attractive women.

Chicago being the 3rd largest city in the U.S. definitely has its share of attractive women, and they are pretty diverse too. But it also has its fair share of average/ below average women.

All of these other Northern cities that I am familiar with (Philly, Boston, suburban Detroit) are about even in my mind.

Actually, just based on my experiences, NYC is #1 and all other Northern cities are about the same.

Old 06-27-2016, 08:25 PM

6,311 posts, read 6,807,379 times
Quote:
Ah yes. Self righteous poster here to school us for being superficial. Yup, only men think this way. We are so flawed and only look at how hot a girl is. You've got us all figured out.
Then why does it matter if a city has the most attractive women?

Old 06-27-2016, 10:54 PM

1,253 posts, read 1,563,208 times
NYC all day

Old 06-28-2016, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by :-D View Post
Then why does it matter if a city has the most attractive women?
Why does any thread matter here? How about this is a harmless topic with no end goal?

I live in the South so this has no bearing on me anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City