Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2019, 06:37 PM

2,661 posts, read 2,104,077 times

Advertisements

Sipp update:

Jackson, MS - 46/ 27.7
Meridian, MS- 9 / 23.6
Hattiesburg, MS - 4 / 8.6
Gulfport, MS- 5 / 7.1
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2019, 06:39 PM

553 posts, read 409,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharif662 View Post
Nope, No GD deck in L.A period.

Those are Surenos that , yes, coincidentally called themselves LK 13. Please go here for clarification: https://www.streetgangs.com/billboar...HIRNM6hY5Vamoo

Chicago's " gangster " influence extends primary to Chicagoland. Everywhere else are just transplants or even gades that get wrap up in the local networks. The Royals are still active in Chicago, obviously you haven't stayed in tune to the news about a high rank member winning a million dollar settlement and hit the streets recruiting. Btw, Royals in TN,FL, IN,KY, AL,WI too. So yeah they the deepest white gang out of the Chi.

N.Y is a unique landscape that's ever changing by the generation. It's possible that a few Treys was there for a min since GDs been there since the 90s. Hard to say from my end, mainly Chi affiliations i deal with and small amount of L.A.
I'm sorry but there is no coincidence having that much exactness between gangs thousands of miles apart being called Latin Kings, wearing black & gold and throwing up the same exact hand signs. The L.A. set uses King in front of their name too, .i.e. King Smiley etc...." They reference the "5 pointed crown" in the rap i posted ...Come on now, everyone that knows anything about gangs knows the 5 pointed crown is a major ALKN symbol with meaning in their knowledge. There is no significance to a crown having 5 points that you need to rap about unless you know the symbol has power and shows alliance.

Anyway, you're trying to convince me if L.A. had a gang called "Black Disciples" that threw up Tre's and wore 6 pointed stars and called each other Folks they just happen to have all the same identifiers as a nationally known gang out of Chicago.

Ya I know about the shooting by the Royal that won the $25 mil but what's that mean? They ain't running nothing out here like the 60's. I said they aren't relevant in the city, I didn't say they don't exist anymore or make noise here and there. I just used them to show how even a small white gang out of Chicago is in multiple states across regions.

I don't know what you mean by Chicago gangs in other states are just transplants. Maybe I'm misunderstanding but I know you really don't really think tens of thousands of Stones, G.D.'s, V.L'.s, Kings and 4's moved to these states from Chi? Of course transplants spread it and sanctioned it but Atlanta G.D.'s are definitely southern and local. NY Kings are definitely ain't Chicago dudes. etc.

Old 06-05-2019, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by murksiderock View Post
Couple things here:

•I think we have different definitions of "influence", but that's cool. I guess you can say the Stones and Kings in LA were Chicago influenced in a way, you can have that if it makes you feel better. I don't really care to debate about how influenced or not they are because the point is they don't "demo" the way they Chi namesakes do, so any influence they have is minimal...

•there are Bloods, Crips, Norte, and Sur gangs in Illinois. I don't know if this means anything at all, which underlines my point----->just because there are a handful (literally a couple) hoods with Chicago names in Cali doesn't mean anything on Cali streets or the Cali prison/street gang structure...

•people always get this confused about Bloods and Crips:

Bloods and Crips are neighborhood gangs that chose an alliance to ride under. There was never any mandates or laws that B and C hoods had to have an LA connection to "be official". That's an idea that people outside of LA and Cali have created with the spread of internet platforms in the last 20+ years. This ain't Chicago, the structure and politics was never like Chicago...

Cats having B and C gangs elsewhere don't have to "be on count". That's not how this thing works here, family!

•it may be true that Chi hoods are as bad as it gets anywhere. I'm not sure and I really don't care, I've been all over the US and one thing that's constant, there is a gangsta element everywhere. Cats that are like that can be from anywhere and would be okay in the livest hoods wherever...
You are kind of making my point for me. You saying it doesn't work that way in L.A. is the major difference. Dudes deciding one day to wear red or blue and call themselves Crips and Bloods without permission or purpose isn't a similar contribution and influence to the streets that Chicago organizations have. What I mean is why would Bloods or Crips even want members in other states if they aren't expanding their power and territory, spreading ideologies, growing a nation and increasing profits? L.A. hasn't built an empire that it oversees, controls, dictates to and profits from.

To claim Chicago's gangs you have to know certified Chicago gangsters, (Does that make sense?) one has to come in to wisdom, learn the history, philosophy, laws, literature, symbols, structure, language, alliances etc. There's way more to it then some colors and hand signs, you have to conduct yourself according to the laws. Like I said before, in the culture Chicago is seen as Vatican City to a Catholic or Mecca to a Muslim and the founders are respected as great Kings.

I'm sure there are a few Cali gangs in some Illinois suburbs and Podunk towns, it wouldn't surprise me but a Blood, Crip or Sureno in Illinois is completely made up and they're considered false flagging.

Now if an L.A. Blood O.G. moved to Englewood and created the 'East Compton Piru Stones' and they started wearing red bandanas in their right pockets and tilted their hats to the right and when they talk, they inserted B's in words that begin with C's like ..."Bhicago" and all that I'd say we have a similar influence. Or if some Humboldt Park Puerto Ricans started claiming MS-13, tattooed their faces, dressed like cholos, wore blue bandanas plus threw up the index and pinky but claimed the 5 then it'd be like for like.

And if I told you those sets were just coincidence you'd laugh me off this forum.

Old 06-05-2019, 08:56 PM

5,834 posts, read 5,637,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWright View Post
You are kind of making my point for me. You saying it doesn't work that way in L.A. is the major difference. Dudes deciding one day to wear red or blue and call themselves Crips and Bloods without permission or purpose isn't a similar contribution and influence to the streets that Chicago organizations have. What I mean is why would Bloods or Crips even want members in other states if they aren't expanding their power and territory, spreading ideologies, growing a nation and increasing profits? L.A. hasn't built an empire that it oversees, controls, dictates to and profits from.

To claim Chicago's gangs you have to know certified Chicago gangsters, (Does that make sense?) one has to come in to wisdom, learn the history, philosophy, laws, literature, symbols, structure, language, alliances etc. There's way more to it then some colors and hand signs, you have to conduct yourself according to the laws. Like I said before, in the culture Chicago is seen as Vatican City to a Catholic or Mecca to a Muslim and the founders are respected as great Kings.

I'm sure there are a few Cali gangs in some Illinois suburbs and Podunk towns, it wouldn't surprise me but a Blood, Crip or Sureno in Illinois is completely made up and they're considered false flagging.

Now if an L.A. Blood O.G. moved to Englewood and created the 'East Compton Piru Stones' and they started wearing red bandanas in their right pockets and tilted their hats to the right and when they talk, they inserted B's in words that begin with C's like ..."Bhicago" and all that I'd say we have a similar influence. Or if some Humboldt Park Puerto Ricans started claiming MS-13, tattooed their faces, dressed like cholos, wore blue bandanas plus threw up the index and pinky but claimed the 5 then it'd be like for like.

And if I told you those sets were just coincidence you'd laugh me off this forum.
Bro....

The misconception you're having is that guys wake up one day and just call themselves Crips and Bloods. The few prominent examples you can name aren't indicative of the typical reality. You can find exceptions to every rules, I've been in different cities and prisons and have also witnessed cats who apparently just starting repping the G or VL out the blue for no reason, but those handful of situations don't represent the culture at large...

You're not listening to what I'm saying. The overwhelming majority of Blood and Crip gangs have origins from other Bloods or Crips, but the majority don't have ties to Los Angeles, and there is no ordinance that says B and C gangs have to be tied into LA...

Don't project that as saying most OT gangs just started with no connections or that most OT gangs are "not official". That may be how yall structure things in Chicago culture, that ain't how it goes on this side. Your mistake is that you're trying to qualify and equate what makes Chicago-oriented gangs official or not, you're trying to equate that to LA-oriented gangs...

Another mistake is that since you're not of this culture, you're speaking outta turn about what led to the spread of Cali gang culture...

Old 06-05-2019, 09:54 PM

Quote:
I'm sorry but there is no coincidence having that much exactness between gangs thousands of miles apart being called Latin Kings, wearing black & gold and throwing up the same exact hand signs. The L.A. set uses King in front of their name too, .i.e. King Smiley etc...." They reference the "5 pointed crown" in the rap i posted ...Come on now, everyone that knows anything about gangs knows the 5 pointed crown is a major ALKN symbol with meaning in their knowledge. There is no significance to a crown having 5 points that you need to rap about unless you know the symbol has power and shows alliance.

Anyway, you're trying to convince me if L.A. had a gang called "Black Disciples" that threw up Tre's and wore 6 pointed stars and called each other Folks they just happen to have all the same identifiers as a nationally known gang out of Chicago.

Ya I know about the shooting by the Royal that won the $25 mil but what's that mean? They ain't running nothing out here like the 60's. I said they aren't relevant in the city, I didn't say they don't exist anymore or make noise here and there. I just used them to show how even a small white gang out of Chicago is in multiple states across regions.

I don't know what you mean by Chicago gangs in other states are just transplants. Maybe I'm misunderstanding but I know you really don't really think tens of thousands of Stones, G.D.'s, V.L'.s, Kings and 4's moved to these states from Chi? Of course transplants spread it and sanctioned it but Atlanta G.D.'s are definitely southern and local. NY Kings are definitely ain't Chicago dudes. etc.
If you want to dispute Alex Alonso findings then do you. Take this discussion to another thread, you're out of tune bro. So much misconceptions even on Chi mobs being spoken by you. Plug yourself back on topic or rotate this elsewhere.

Old 06-06-2019, 11:30 AM

14,055 posts, read 13,946,605 times
New England

Hartford, CT 8
Bridgeport, CT 8
Springfield, MA 6
Providence, RI 4
New Haven, CT 3
New Britain, CT 2
Brockton, MA 2
Lowell, MA 2
Fall River, MA 2
Lynn MA 1
Pittsfield, MA 1
Meriden, CT 1
Pawtucket, RI 1
Pittsfield, MA 1
Manchester, NH 1
Waterbury, CT 1
Worcester, MA 1

Old 06-06-2019, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharif662 View Post
If you want to dispute Alex Alonso findings then do you. Take this discussion to another thread, you're out of tune bro. So much misconceptions even on Chi mobs being spoken by you. Plug yourself back on topic or rotate this elsewhere.
No there isn't misconceptions here, you just can't legitimately defend claiming those Kings aren't copying the Chicago Kings and pretending Chicago only has influence on Chicagoland. My dad was Titanic Stone off 63rd and Cottage back in the Main 21 days. I got family from M.IV.L. to G.D. I've learned a few things about the city.... The topic is homicides and I'm talking about the leading contributors to Chicago's, that's plenty on topic.

Old 06-06-2019, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by murksiderock View Post
Bro....

The misconception you're having is that guys wake up one day and just call themselves Crips and Bloods. The few prominent examples you can name aren't indicative of the typical reality. You can find exceptions to every rules, I've been in different cities and prisons and have also witnessed cats who apparently just starting repping the G or VL out the blue for no reason, but those handful of situations don't represent the culture at large...

You're not listening to what I'm saying. The overwhelming majority of Blood and Crip gangs have origins from other Bloods or Crips, but the majority don't have ties to Los Angeles, and there is no ordinance that says B and C gangs have to be tied into LA...

Don't project that as saying most OT gangs just started with no connections or that most OT gangs are "not official". That may be how yall structure things in Chicago culture, that ain't how it goes on this side. Your mistake is that you're trying to qualify and equate what makes Chicago-oriented gangs official or not, you're trying to equate that to LA-oriented gangs...

Another mistake is that since you're not of this culture, you're speaking outta turn about what led to the spread of Cali gang culture...
The only thing I can tell you is when it comes to comparing influence on gangs Chicago's influence has built like-minded affiliates across the nation that are linked and there's actual structure and organization to it along with learning doctrine, laws, literature, symbology, history and culture. There's communication & cooperation from state to state. Members pay dues, attend meetings, switch religion in some cases, respect the founders, Kings/Chiefs/Incas etc. out of Chicago and take directives. Like I said it's a lot more than colors Chicago is influencing. It's the epicenter of Folk/People nations that have spread out the movement to every region in the U.S. and sets are absolutely verified as being plugged or they're false flagging and ain't operating within or on behalf of the organization.

Old 06-06-2019, 05:55 PM

5,834 posts, read 5,637,561 times
Quote:
The only thing I can tell you is when it comes to comparing influence on gangs Chicago's influence has built like-minded affiliates across the nation that are linked and there's actual structure and organization to it along with learning doctrine, laws, literature, symbology, history and culture. There's communication & cooperation from state to state. Members pay dues, attend meetings, switch religion in some cases, respect the founders, Kings/Chiefs/Incas etc. out of Chicago and take directives. Like I said it's a lot more than colors Chicago is influencing. It's the epicenter of Folk/People nations that have spread out the movement to every region in the U.S. and sets are absolutely verified as being plugged or they're false flagging and ain't operating within or on behalf of the organization.
That's cool my guy...

B and C culture is more than identifying with a color. It's one of those things that, those who are supposed to know, do. Those who aren't, don't, and it's really not more deep than that...

I don't know where you've been before, but there is always a lot of chaos surrounding Chicago-oriented gangs, outside of Chicago. Just to touch off a few places I've been that I've seen controversy: Albany NY; all through the Carolinas and GA; Tennessee and Arkansas. Always some controversy with some Chicago-style organization as for how tied in someone or something is, who sanctions power to do certain things, etc. All that communication and cooperation never looks as solid as people say it is...

As it is, present day gangs in both LA and Chi have a reputation as lawless and unprincipled, so while the standards were higher at some point, I'm not sure talking down about what OT cats do is something active bangers in either should be talking about...

Old 06-07-2019, 01:58 PM

Quote:
No there isn't misconceptions here, you just can't legitimately defend claiming those Kings aren't copying the Chicago Kings and pretending Chicago only has influence on Chicagoland. My dad was Titanic Stone off 63rd and Cottage back in the Main 21 days. I got family from M.IV.L. to G.D. I've learned a few things about the city.... The topic is homicides and I'm talking about the leading contributors to Chicago's, that's plenty on topic.
I'm not defending and Alex Alonso can. Talk to him about them. Dude i got GD in fam too. Things change.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City