Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-28-2023, 11:12 PM

3,439 posts, read 3,366,373 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turnerbro View Post
I’ll say Lawrenceville Pittsburgh. I have been to Philly plenty of times and have been to Fishtown. However I want to spend more time in Pittsburgh and Lawrenceville seems like a very interesting neighborhood. Possibly more expansive than Fishtown.

Nags Head NC or South Padre Island TX?
I kinda think both places would be fun to travel to. But as much as I like Nags Head and had been there once, I'll pick South Padre as I've never been there.

Galveston, TX, or Saint Augustine, FL?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2023, 10:02 AM

3,882 posts, read 2,191,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonySegaTendo617 View Post
I kinda think both places would be fun to travel to. But as much as I like Nags Head and had been there once, I'll pick South Padre as I've never been there.

Galveston, TX, or Saint Augustine, FL?
Galveston. Always wanted to go there. Seattle or Boston?

Old 03-05-2023, 02:43 PM

16,555 posts, read 10,607,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brock2010 View Post
Galveston. Always wanted to go there. Seattle or Boston?
I really like how steeped in history Boston is.

Charleston, SC or Savannah, GA?

Old 03-06-2023, 07:26 AM

13,611 posts, read 7,911,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
Charleston, SC or Savannah, GA?
I'll go with Charleston since I've never been there.

Hot Springs, Arkansas or Hot Springs, South Dakota?

Old 03-06-2023, 08:42 AM

4,394 posts, read 4,281,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EscAlaMike View Post
I'll go with Charleston since I've never been there.

Hot Springs, Arkansas or Hot Springs, South Dakota?
While I do like the wild west feel of Hot Springs, SD. I think Hot Spring AR is a more interesting and dense town so I chose Arkansas.

Shenandoah National Park or Pocono Mountains forest?

Old 03-06-2023, 10:09 AM

6,070 posts, read 9,091,285 times
Quote:
While I do like the wild west feel of Hot Springs, SD. I think Hot Spring AR is a more interesting and dense town so I chose Arkansas.

Shenandoah National Park or Pocono Mountains forest?
Shenandoah NP, because it's beautiful and in a better location (although I live closer to the Pocono's).

Fayetteville, WV or Fayetteville, AS?

Old 03-06-2023, 10:12 AM

10,743 posts, read 23,798,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriscross309 View Post
Shenandoah NP, because it's beautiful and in a better location (although I live closer to the Pocono's).

Fayetteville, WV or Fayetteville, AS?
The West Virginia Fayetteville. It's located near the New River Gorge, one of our newest national parks. Looks like a fun area to hang out and recreate for a weekend.

St. Michael's MD or Gettysburg, PA?

Old 03-07-2023, 04:12 PM

9,325 posts, read 12,995,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Champ le monstre du lac View Post
The West Virginia Fayetteville. It's located near the New River Gorge, one of our newest national parks. Looks like a fun area to hang out and recreate for a weekend.

St. Michael's MD or Gettysburg, PA?
I’ve been to (and enjoyed) both. But while I know Gettysburg fairly well, I haven’t experienced much of St. Michael’s outside the golf resort we stayed at, so I have to go with St. Michael’s.

Ocean City, MD or Wildwood, NJ?

Old 03-08-2023, 08:06 AM

4,394 posts, read 4,281,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElijahAstin View Post
I’ve been to (and enjoyed) both. But while I know Gettysburg fairly well, I haven’t experienced much of St. Michael’s outside the golf resort we stayed at, so I have to go with St. Michael’s.

Ocean City, MD or Wildwood, NJ?
Wildwood NJ easily. I've been to Ocean City enough and am not really a fan. Wildwood is close to Cape May which I do like.

Seattle or Montreal?

Old 03-08-2023, 08:23 AM

10,743 posts, read 23,798,187 times
Quote:
Wildwood NJ easily. I've been to Ocean City enough and am not really a fan. Wildwood is close to Cape May which I do like.

Seattle or Montreal?
Seattle. I love both for different reasons, but I could get in my car now and be in Montreal before lunch time so it's always within arms reach for me. Since I use to live in Seattle many moons ago, I could visit with some of my lifelong friends out there and pick up where I left off, always a good time. Plus every time I go back to Seattle I'm always astonished at how much has changed since I've last visited.

Calgary or Halifax?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City