Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2021, 04:54 PM

313 posts, read 159,530 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaguaneroSwag View Post
Facts on the gold mine part. I’ve noticed some racial tension in Texas but far less than Cali

Paul Wall speaks on this here

I have family down there and I know a few people there since the Economy going too create hate racism in the first place jobs or land. I seen Paul on there that whole interview he said in its city not really a problem he grew up around blacks he have a beautiful black wife he said in the East and parts of West Coast he got them stares
Jealousy is cowardly when all you have to do is worry about your lifestyle..That a different Topic I here Texas has beautiful black women and great food tho
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2021, 05:03 PM

626 posts, read 463,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamLegend2000 View Post
And that includes afro latinas - Dominicans, Haitians, Puerto Ricans. Plus Miami is good for the rest of the carribean black women: Bahamas, Jamaica, West Indies, Virgin Islands, Trinidad...

Plus all the black American tourists from other places in Miami for vacation getting buck wild...

I'd rank them as follows:

Tier 1: Atlanta, Houston, DC
Tier 2: Dallas, Charlotte

It's hard to rank Miami because of the tourist and the tendency of women to show skin down there. It's like a facade because Miami isn't south beach.

Miami might not be as super wild as South Beach but there is no shortage of beautiful women all over that metro area. There was even a thread recently showing that South Florida is at the top in many people's minds for having the most beautiful women in the country. Add in the Miami metro's great nightlife areas and year-round sexy and steamy beach vibe and it's a done deal for me.

Old 08-02-2021, 05:14 PM

I agree 100% Men Magazine GQ and other sources variety they always say Miami first in line for a lot of men in general.You have a lot of Brazilian and Columbian women too.

Old 08-02-2021, 05:27 PM

Im get off this Post good conversations feedbacks and something had to share on line was a popular Topic I try too share the pictures of each city and state. Anyway peace!!!

Old 08-02-2021, 06:10 PM

869 posts, read 318,625 times
Quote:
And that includes afro latinas - Dominicans, Haitians, Puerto Ricans. Plus Miami is good for the rest of the carribean black women: Bahamas, Jamaica, West Indies, Virgin Islands, Trinidad...

Plus all the black American tourists from other places in Miami for vacation getting buck wild...

I'd rank them as follows:

Tier 1: Atlanta, Houston, DC
Tier 2: Dallas, Charlotte

It's hard to rank Miami because of the tourist and the tendency of women to show skin down there. It's like a facade because Miami isn't south beach.

I agree 100% with the tier list

Old 08-02-2021, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by passdoubt View Post
New York has tons of black single ladies.
True single women period

Old 03-02-2024, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Soul Bro View Post
I can tell you all this from experience lol.

Generic Answer: Any cities and places with a large total number of African Americans

More complex answer: Southern cities, because they usually have a higher % of blacks within the cities, and their metro areas

Most complex Answer: Pretty much any mid-sized DEEP SOUTH city that ISNT experiencing explosive growth or have a huge % of "black professionals"

Let me explain myself. I'm from Macon, GA which is over 63% black. We are THE city of Middle Georgia. The south is also the only part of the country that has a huge population of blacks in rural areas.....so you have a large selection of rural blacks within 60 miles that are ALWAYS here to shop or hang out, not to mention the ones who already live here. These rural black girls basically "praise/worship" you for not being from the same backwoods county they are from. And being that the % of black professional men isnt nearly as high here as it is in say, Atlanta, if you come across as a decent black man that isnt all about gang banging or being a thug, the local girls are so relieved and just all over you for being so different and more respectable than what they see on the norm. Also, our local girls and the ones from the surrounding rural counties arent as "stuck up" or "materialistic" as the ones up in Atlanta.

It's easier to find decent, single black women here in Macon, GA than it is just 75 miles up the road in "Black Mecca" ATL...1) Less Stuck Up 2) Less likely to already be taken by some other educated brother......3) Considering if you are a non-thug decent guy, You are more IN DEMAND because there is a MUCH smaller % of YOUR TYPE (decent, professional black man) around for them to choose from

I always find a higher % of single black women that are easier to talk to and more down to earth here in Macon, Albany (GA), Montgomery, etc. than I do in ATL.

....and they are equally attractive
Facts Columbus GA Augusta and Macon are lot of attractive black single women hard working not material
Or ratchet . Big cities kinda played out similar like
Beaumont Tx Waco tx similar marriage material

Old 03-02-2024, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Idk about most single. I can only speak to what I know and this is for sure.... The thirstiest single black females I ever encountered where in Atlanta... Houston and Dallas is up there too. Womem from those places were so direct and intentional when displaying signs that they are interested. The entire south is pretty good if you are a decent looking brother and financially stable.

Matter fact, if you are a heterosexual black male, in great shape, educated, and financially stable and love black women then you are in luck. There's a lot to choose from in any area with high populations of black people. And for quality, it's hard to say but ATL, Hou, DC, Mia stands out the most.
True!!! From experience and from others brothers that
Been too these places.

Old 03-06-2024, 11:08 PM

9,678 posts, read 9,375,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivemoor89 View Post
Facts Columbus GA Augusta and Macon are lot of attractive black single women hard working not material
Or ratchet . Big cities kinda played out similar like
Beaumont Tx Waco tx similar marriage material
What makes you think all Black women from Atlanta are ratchet? My cousins are from Atlanta and they are professional Black women and role models to their children.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City