Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Denver or Los Angeles which is better?
Denver 67 54.47%
Los Angeles 56 45.53%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 03:55 PM

291 posts, read 911,403 times

Advertisements

I choose Denver!

Old 04-09-2009, 04:02 PM

7,841 posts, read 18,993,789 times
tmac9wr wrote:
I still can't believe people created fake user names in order to boost their city's rank...whether they were from Denver or LA, it's pretty sad.
Perhaps you are new to this country. Winning at all costs, whatever it takes ( cheating included ) is the american way. Cheating is pervasive in politics, the world of business, pro sports, & even little league sports ( the adult parents & coaches mostly ). Doesn't take much stretch of the imagination to understand how easily it can happen in this poll. Believe it!

Old 04-09-2009, 04:15 PM

18,001 posts, read 27,450,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac9wr View Post
I still can't believe people created fake user names in order to boost their city's rank...whether they were from Denver or LA, it's pretty sad.
They're from LA and yes, it's sad. LA has to cheat to lose to Denver. Actually, it's funny. Not haha funny, Slingblade funny.

So Denver is winning 62 to 41. Thank you, Denver posters! For what? For being real!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and tmac. I see you voted LA. At least LA has a few legit votes. 41 and counting.

Old 04-09-2009, 05:06 PM

7,572 posts, read 9,017,104 times
Default Denver - no contest!!

HOw can anyone compare the two cities? I definitely give Denver my vote, hands down. Crime, quality of life, cost of living, TAXES, crime, traffic, smog, CRIME.............

Old 04-09-2009, 05:14 PM

1,423 posts, read 4,685,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
What are you talking about? I know most every one of those posters.

Who are these posters?

Oh, guys like.... AK$&, AnimeWorkshop, Geopolitics, HannahMontannagoestoJ(it's still a felony!), IAMHERO, JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ, LOLHAWWIAA(Oops, you misspelled your state name), NAPLES123456, SNOPPDOGGYDOGG(you misspelled snoop and you misspelled dog), VisitUS; why did you pick LA over Denver?

Or right here;

Show me one Denver poster that's not legit. One! Much less 14!

What's old JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ up to these days? Click on every one of those Denver poster's profiles and you'll see they have a # of posts that's more than ZERO.

So there again, you fail. That's a lie. What's your point anyway?

If you can't be trusted on little things, you certainly can't be trusted on big things. At least some from the LA or California had the guts to admit someone from LA caused all the phantom voting; not to try to pin it back on Denver posters!
I Bet you called for DV Back up in the CO forums,While Everyone in Else is stuck in CA Forums!!

Last edited by californialove24; 04-09-2009 at 05:24 PM..

Old 04-09-2009, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
What are you talking about? I know most every one of those posters.

Who are these posters?

Oh, guys like.... AK$&, AnimeWorkshop, Geopolitics, HannahMontannagoestoJ(it's still a felony!), IAMHERO, JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ, LOLHAWWIAA(Oops, you misspelled your state name), NAPLES123456, SNOPPDOGGYDOGG(you misspelled snoop and you misspelled dog), VisitUS; why did you pick LA over Denver?

Or right here;

Show me one Denver poster that's not legit. One! Much less 14!

What's old JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ up to these days? Click on every one of those Denver poster's profiles and you'll see they have a # of posts that's more than ZERO.

So there again, you fail. That's a lie. What's your point anyway?

If you can't be trusted on little things, you certainly can't be trusted on big things. At least some from the LA or California had the guts to admit someone from LA caused all the phantom voting; not to try to pin it back on Denver posters!
good job Nice research Looks like you have a lot of time for this.Don't Critize me I'm just telling you what the Mod told me..It's not hard to go into CO Forums and get friends and other users to vote for DV.Note; when LA was leading 26 to 4(DV) Next day it was LA(32) DV (29) I Checked they all people from Denver or CO.This Thread is Screwed from 2 weeks ago and on...

Old 04-09-2009, 05:26 PM

18,980 posts, read 32,634,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MN2CO View Post
HOw can anyone compare the two cities? I definitely give Denver my vote, hands down. Crime, quality of life, cost of living, TAXES, crime, traffic, smog, CRIME.............
You do realize than Denver and Minneapolis both have higher crime rates than Los Angeles right? Take a look at crime stats for all three cities on this site, it probably will surprise you. Amazing all the people that talk crap about LA's crime rate that live in or prefer cities with even higher crime rates.

Old 04-09-2009, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sav858 View Post
You do realize than Denver and Minneapolis both have higher crime rates than Los Angeles right? Take a look at crime stats for all three cities on this site, it probably will surprise you. Amazing all the people that talk crap about LA's crime rate that live in or prefer cities with even higher crime rates.
BTW on the news Minors in Denver are using Axe Body Sprays to Start Fire's.

Old 04-09-2009, 05:31 PM

7,572 posts, read 9,017,104 times
Default Balooney

Every site that gives stats on this gives different info. I recently read one that daid Mpls was quite high compared to other known crime stats - balooney - I live here - watch the new everyday. Sheer nonsense. I'm not the type that defends my territory at any cost - I'm more a realist. We have crap weather - this keeps alot of the crooks away.

Old 04-09-2009, 05:43 PM

18,980 posts, read 32,634,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MN2CO View Post
Every site that gives stats on this gives different info. I recently read one that daid Mpls was quite high compared to other known crime stats - balooney - I live here - watch the new everyday. Sheer nonsense. I'm not the type that defends my territory at any cost - I'm more a realist. We have crap weather - this keeps alot of the crooks away.
Watching the news does not tell you how much crime ACTUALLY occurs and perception is different than reality many times. Believe whatever and tell yourself whatever you want but the stats don't lie and it what it is whether or not you choose to believe it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City