Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2009, 12:24 AM

223 posts, read 829,441 times

Advertisements

I ain't never seen any Texas city lead the U.S. in murder rate or crimerate.

Philly been had 400 + murders a year for the last couple of years.

Camden, NJ been named " The Most Dangerous City in America " more than one time its always in the top 10.

Its always Camden, Detroit , or New Orleans 2 out of the 3 are on the East Coast being Camden and New Orleans wich is down south on the eastcoast.

We got to many people 30 times more criminals than Texas it pops of more out here
Texas southern people would be shocked!!!!

Old 08-24-2009, 12:25 AM

14,256 posts, read 26,946,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lugger View Post
Texas cats wouldn't make it back home if they came to Jersey!!!!
yeah New York ain't what it was people still get killed.

Texas can rival Camden, NJ or North Philly

You ain't got the numbers or enough gangsta

Believe that!!!!!
Really? I don't know about that, when state's like TX and FL, have multiple cities, with multiple high murder rates and, multiple high crime rates, then I think it's hard for NJ or NY to compete.

Old 08-24-2009, 12:32 AM

Default I got peoples in your State!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by polo89 View Post
Exactly, TX is wilder then some of these New Yorkers can even imagine. Dudes from Harlem, wouldn't be safe walking through acre homes, gulfton, sharpstown, fondren, 3rdward, 5thward or Greenspoint at night. Nor Oakcliff in Dallas. TX has some varrios that'll make there head spin.

Texas ain't nothing aint no New York cat scared of some southern boy from Texas MAN!!!!

My man stayed in Houston and copped trees from the hood. He said it was country as HELL even your cities out their.

The hood is small little houses rundown Texas cats drinking beer on the stoop. Man in New York you stuck in the projects buildings and stuff.

ya'll want to get grimmey NEW YORKS GOT THE MOB MAFFIA ain't nothing like that in Texas MAN

Texas is more country that hood ain't know part of Texas scary to a New Yorker

Old 08-24-2009, 12:34 AM

Houston Homicide Peak:701
Dallas homicide Peak:501
San Antonio Peak:between 220 and 260
Fort Worth:160something

Old 08-24-2009, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Texas ain't nothing aint no New York cat scared of some southern boy from Texas MAN!!!!

My man stayed in Houston and copped trees from the hood. He said it was country as HELL even your cities out their.

The hood is small little houses rundown Texas cats drinking beer on the stoop. Man in New York you stuck in the projects buildings and stuff.

ya'll want to get grimmey NEW YORKS GOT THE MOB MAFFIA ain't nothing like that in Texas MAN

Texas is more country that hood ain't know part of Texas scary to a New Yorker
We got Mexican cartels, that control the drug flow TO New York. Same with FL and the carribean cartels. TX and FL are worse.

Old 08-24-2009, 12:37 AM

New York has the looks, and looks ONLY.

Old 08-24-2009, 12:39 AM

Default Have you ever heard about Camden?

Quote:
Really? I don't know about that, when state's like TX and FL, have multiple cities, with multiple high murder rates and, multiple high crime rates, then I think it's hard for NJ or NY to compete.

Jersey is allmost all cities, I got people in FL to and he said it ain't know Jersey. Look at the pics I posted of the South Bronx and Harlem in the past ain't nothing like that ever in U.S. History. Look at the pics of Camden

I know you Texas cats heard about New York, New Jersey and Philly.

When my man went to Texas all the women was loving him he said because he was from the New York/ Jersey area.

Nothing in Texas looks bad as Camden, Harlem, Brooklyn, Bronx, or Philly.

No City in FL or TX has a higher murderate or crimerate than Camden!!!

Old 08-24-2009, 12:39 AM

11,326 posts, read 20,332,923 times
Quote:
New York has the looks, and looks ONLY.
Nope it has both danger and looks .

Old 08-24-2009, 12:41 AM

15,982 posts, read 35,215,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous92 View Post
I hate it when people pull out the crime rates because they are so flawed.

As for TX and FL being wilder than NY I don't know about that, they all could be wild for all I know but saying NY dudes is scared to be in TX/FL thats some bull.

You said you saw a dead body floating somewhere well I've seen more than 3 and this is in the 2000's and the NYC crime rate is "low", I've seen people with they brain removed from there head layed out. I'm cool with a lot of people on here but mad of y'all on here ain't never seen some crazy s*** to say NY ain't wild.

NY is the Wild Wild East f*** a crime rate.
The Border towns of Texas are no joke, look up the movie Bordertown.

Drugs and weapons are brought over the borders into our state everyday. The drugs and weapons you guys are now getting; we been having.

NYers feel the need to put on a act and act hard. Texans don't. That is pretty much the difference between the two. Besides, New Orleans people make NYers look super nice.

Crime in Texas is more spread out than being centralized in one area.

Old 08-24-2009, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Jersey is allmost all cities, I got people in FL to and he said it ain't know Jersey. Look at the pics I posted of the South Bronx and Harlem in the past ain't nothing like that ever in U.S. History. Look at the pics of Camden

I know you Texas cats heard about New York, New Jersey and Philly.

When my man went to Texas all the women was loving him he said because he was from the New York/ Jersey area.

Nothing in Texas looks bad as Camden, Harlem, Brooklyn, Bronx, or Philly.

No City in FL or TX has a higher murderate or crimerate than Camden!!!
I've heard of Camden, and seen Camden across the river from Philly. Yes it is dangerous, but there are plenty of areas throughout TX and FL that are just as dangerous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City