Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 05:43 PM

3,455 posts, read 8,341,308 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy eyes 1979 View Post
Some strip clubs you can not smoke because of the state law. Some strip clubs you have to wear pasties rather than going all the way topless. Some strip clubs are just located in a bad area. Some strip clubs do not close until 6:00am. Some will basically ignore any laws at all as long as the models are willing participants.
that doesn't answer the question. "best" will have a much different answer depending on YOUR goals. What are your goals? to find strippers? or to be a stripper?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2009, 05:48 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,199,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgb123 View Post
that doesn't answer the question. "best" will have a much different answer depending on YOUR goals. What are your goals? to find strippers? or to be a stripper?
I know right! LOL

Why the hell do I care what area the club is in or what time it close! As long as I enjoy myself.

Old 08-18-2009, 05:51 PM

433 posts, read 875,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgb123 View Post
Are you a nuke? Never mind, it's o.k.

Old 08-18-2009, 05:53 PM

433 posts, read 875,758 times
If you are finding this thread to be rocket science then you do not have to reply.

Old 08-18-2009, 11:08 PM

4,630 posts, read 10,472,836 times
You might be surprised to know what a fine little cesspool Providence RI is. Since Boston is firmly under the control of a caldron of super-repressed evil feminazis, all the boys find sanctuary just a little south of the border. You can get anything you like from the high class to the dirtiest of the dirty. God bless the Providence mafia!

Old 08-19-2009, 10:03 AM

1,126 posts, read 4,561,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonian08 View Post
You might be surprised to know what a fine little cesspool Providence RI is. Since Boston is firmly under the control of a caldron of super-repressed evil feminazis, all the boys find sanctuary just a little south of the border. You can get anything you like from the high class to the dirtiest of the dirty. God bless the Providence mafia!
Another vote to Providence... Its where all the Boston folks go. Something like 18 Strip clubs for a city of 160K (metro 1.6 mil) Plus another dozen asian massage parlors. Also prostitution is legal in Rhode Island as long as its behind closed doors. And just the other day a couple of 16 year old girls had been stripping at a club and it was perfectly legal. (They have since changed the law) http://www.projo.com/news/content/te...0.3985e27.html

Its a very corrupt state run by the mob. seriously.

Old 08-19-2009, 10:06 AM

815 posts, read 2,136,421 times
Atlanta wins this hands down, although I would give Miami a close second

In Atlanta we have something for everyone, we have the high class joints with exotic women of all colors like Club Cheetah, The Pink Pony 1 & 2
We've got your high class, but kinda ghetto joints like Magic City and Club Onyx. Then we have the straight ghetto, dope boys making it rain while a dice game is going on in the corner joints like Club Babes, Pin Ups, Blue Flame, Foxy Lady, Body Tap, The Wax etc. And then we have super strip clubs that dont close until the sun comes up and are really more like after hours spots like Strokers and Dirty Ratts. We have it all in the A when it comes to "shake joints." Plus these girls down here are built perfect in all the right places and they are not shy by any means

Old 08-19-2009, 10:20 AM

6,625 posts, read 14,452,056 times
Las Vegas probably owns this competition. Miami comes to mind after that.

I agree with the people talking about Providence, RI. Before being laid off, my friend was a paralegal in DT Boston, and his boss would talk about how crazy Providence was. As mentioned before, until recently it was legal for 16 year old girls to be stripping and prostitution is 100% legal if it takes place behind closed doors.

My friend goes to Providence College and was talking about a night he got wasted and ended up going to some Asian massage parlor and getting a rub&tug at like 3am haha.

Somehow I've never been down to Providence other than when I was driving through...maybe I should change that up this weekend..

Old 08-19-2009, 10:25 AM

815 posts, read 2,136,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac9wr View Post

I agree with the people talking about Providence, RI. Before being laid off, my friend was a paralegal in DT Boston, and his boss would talk about how crazy Providence was. As mentioned before, until recently it was legal for 16 year old girls to be stripping and prostitution is 100% legal if it takes place behind closed doors.

My friend goes to Providence College and was talking about a night he got wasted and ended up going to some Asian massage parlor and getting a rub&tug at like 3am haha.

Somehow I've never been down to Providence other than when I was driving through...maybe I should change that up this weekend..

Yeah Asian Massage parlors are the best!!!

Old 08-19-2009, 10:34 AM

1,126 posts, read 4,561,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac9wr View Post

check out One Spa in providence...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City