Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2009, 09:32 AM

28 posts, read 43,536 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by noid_1985 View Post

This is all old school buddy. These were the very few artists from the south who existed back then. This is not the music comming out of the south right now. This was your decade to shine and instead you destroyed hip hop with your little "snap my fingers and do the stanky leg" bull****

Old 09-05-2009, 09:35 AM

815 posts, read 2,136,421 times
Default I couldnt resist!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwelk23 View Post
Why is it that you guys suck so bad at rapping?

Soulja boy, Lil Wayne, Lil Flip, Slim Thug, Pall Wall, D4L, Lil Jon.........This is pure garbage music at it's finest.

Seriously, you have made a mockery out of the hip hop genre. Please Go away

What about Eightball & MJG, Outkast, UGK, TI, Cash Money Records circa 1995-2000, No Limit Records circa 1994-1998, Playa Fly, Yo Gotti, Goodie Mob, Jay Electronica, Little Brother, Trick Daddy, Tela, UNLV, B.O.B., I could go on for days....

And dont act like every hood on the east coast wasn't knocking Young Jeezy's Thug Motivation 101 when it came out, and dont act like those little hoppers in Maryland and DC dont bump Gucci Mane like it's no tomorrow. Dont act like Andre 3000 and Jay ELectronica are two of the best lyricists in the game right now, dont act like southern beat makers dont have a choke hold on the game right now. How convienent for you all to always mention Soulja Boy and D4L, but you always leave out people like Outkast and UGK. Thats like us saying down south always bringing up DJ Webstar and Lil Mama and leaving Jay-Z and Nas out the picture. Every time I hear this same old tired argument you NYC rap fans always come off sounding like bitter @ss haters, its not a good look homie, you should really hear ya'll come of sounding. As we say in the A "BOY STOPPPPP!"

3,770 posts, read 10,572,931 times
Quote:
Why is it that you guys suck so bad at rapping?

Soulja boy, Lil Wayne, Lil Flip, Slim Thug, Pall Wall, D4L, Lil Jon.........This is pure garbage music at it's finest.

Seriously, you have made a mockery out of the hip hop genre. Please Go away
I am not sure what a Hip-(Hoper) is anyway

4,079 posts, read 10,391,257 times
Quote:
This is all old school buddy. This is not the music comming out of the south right now. This was your decade to shine and instead you destroyed hip hop.
Im not even from the south.....so whats coming out of the Northeast as of late?? Cookies and Apple Juice?

Old 09-05-2009, 09:37 AM

4,079 posts, read 10,391,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noland123 View Post
I am not sure what a Hip-(Hoper) is anyway
Yeah I was wondering what we were hoping about

Old 09-05-2009, 09:39 AM

15,982 posts, read 35,199,026 times
Quote:
This is all old school buddy. These were the very few artists from the south who existed back then. This is not the music comming out of the south right now. This was your decade to shine and instead you destroyed hip hop with your little "snap my fingers and do the stanky leg" bull****
OK than look up Scarface, K-Rino, Cunninglynguists, Strange Fruit Project, etc

Old 09-05-2009, 09:43 AM

815 posts, read 2,136,421 times
Off Topic a little bit but.....
I went to a listining party for Jay-Z BP3 last night.....
And it sounds like just like Puff's last cd "Press Play... str8 garbage.
I was hurt by the direction Jay-Z went with this one, its sounds like rave music. WTF was Jay-z thinking????????????????????? I will not be buying that one on Tuesday.............

Old 09-05-2009, 09:43 AM

28 posts, read 43,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngMichaelJackson View Post
What about Eightball & MJG, Outkast, UGK, TI, Cash Money Records circa 1995-2000, No Limit Records circa 1994-1998, Playa Fly, Yo Gotti, Goodie Mob, Jay Electronica, Little Brother, Trick Daddy, Tela, UNLV, B.O.B., I could go on for days....

And dont act like every hood on the east coast wasn't knocking Young Jeezy's Thug Motivation 101
Young Jezzy is one of the wackest rappers of all time. When asked why he thought he was better then Nas he responded "Cause Ive been choppin more O's then he has". What a goof. guys like 30 and still pretending to be a thug.

Old 09-05-2009, 09:47 AM

9,221 posts, read 15,949,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngMichaelJackson View Post
Off Topic a little bit but.....
I went to a listining party for Jay-Z BP3 last night.....
And it sounds like just like Puff's last cd "Press Play... str8 garbage.
I was hurt by the direction Jay-Z went with this one, its sounds like rave music. WTF was Jay-z thinking????????????????????? I will not be buying that one on Tuesday.............
I've had the album since Tuesday, and I like it. It definitely isn't as good as Blueprint I or II. The production is nice, but Jay-Z got lazy on the lyrics.

Old 09-05-2009, 09:50 AM

15,982 posts, read 35,199,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel713 View Post
I've had the album since Tuesday, and I like it. It definitely isn't as good as Blueprint I or II. The production is nice, but Jay-Z got lazy on the lyrics.
Yeah I got it too. It's pretty good compared to what's been released lately, but it ain't better than his previous albums.

PS: Angel, y'all ready to get clowned tonight??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City