Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2007, 09:00 AM

8 posts, read 39,382 times

Advertisements

We have a rental property available, on a quiet dead-end street off Changebridge Road.
The house is currently being renovated, ready for October 1st. New windows were put in, new doors, new siding will be added, some pavers, etc..

Major highways nearby (287, 80, 46), plus a train station to New York City.

There are 2 bedrooms. This is a country-style home, with a lake in the back. The lake is not really close to the house, but it's nice for catch & release or small boat rides.

The area is very quite, the neighbors are nice and there are never any loud parties of any kind.

Some of the best-rated schools are very close:
- Montville High School
- Lazar Middle School
- Valley View Elementary School

The rent will be $1650, please let me know if you want to see pictures, or want to come see the property.

Thank you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2007, 10:52 AM

1 posts, read 4,817 times
Default Interested in renting

Hi,
I just saw your ad on the internet for the country home in Montville, NJ. My sister-in-law was just diagnosed w/cancer and my in-laws would like to be close to her and her family in Montville. Could you please e-mail me at brenda.march@yahoo.com with the address of the property and your phone # so my husband can drive by to see it while he is there visiting at the hospital. Please don't respond by city-data as I don't know how this thing works --- I just registered to be able to respond to your posting.

Thank you!
Brenda

Old 08-24-2008, 03:04 PM

1 posts, read 4,354 times
Default house for rent

If this prperty is still available, please send me the pictures and more particulars.
Thanks Cindy
p.s. please respond directly to my email address: [EMAIL="MsTopsey@aol.com"]MsTopsey@aol.com[/EMAIL]

Old 05-21-2009, 11:47 AM

1 posts, read 3,729 times
Default Is house still available??

Is the house still available for rent? Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeandraCat View Post
We have a rental property available, on a quiet dead-end street off Changebridge Road.
The house is currently being renovated, ready for October 1st. New windows were put in, new doors, new siding will be added, some pavers, etc..

There are 2 bedrooms. This is a country-style home, with a lake in the back. The lake is not really close to the house, but it's nice for catch & release or small boat rides.

The area is very quite, the neighbors are nice and there are never any loud parties of any kind.

- Montville High School
- Lazar Middle School

The rent will be $1650, please let me know if you want to see pictures, or want to come see the property.

Thank you!

Old 09-27-2009, 12:09 PM

1 posts, read 3,314 times
If the house is still available, please contact me. We are looking to move in very soon.

Old 06-10-2010, 02:13 PM

1 posts, read 2,646 times
Please send the details of the house to [email]jmnithilan@gmail.com[/email]

Old 06-14-2010, 07:04 AM

1 posts, read 2,638 times
Default would you email me at davenj@optonline.net if house still available?

pls. call me at 973 615 3888 if property still avail., thanks. David C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeandraCat View Post

- Montville High School
- Lazar Middle School

Thank you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads