Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2011, 11:51 AM

8 posts, read 11,923 times

Advertisements

Sellers WEBSITE:
KamHeightsHomeForSale

Aloha ~
Unwind on this spacious lanai, enjoying the sun and charming views! You will be able to see fireworks from all over on NYE as well!
Located mauka (mountain) side of the H1, off LikeLike or Houghtailing exits...
5th floor Corner Unit is close to Kamehameha School in safe, quiet, established area full of single-family homes.
I am confident the unit is in great shape, so I will pay for the home inspection (buyers choice of inspector of course)

- 788 sq ft plus lanai
-2bed 1 ba, One assigned, covered pkg space near elevator. Ample street pkg for guests. It is very laid back area not “tow happy” like some places.
- Beautifully remodeled kitchen (will remain furnished)
- Window A/C unit and excellent cross breeze through apt! (I hardly used a/c)
- Walls are SOLID, never heard noises from neighbors
- Pets: When I was there, cats were ok and dogs ok if you were "owner" but I will have to double check with HOA on that.
There is a shopping center down the street (N. School and Kalihi) with a Starbucks, Walgreens, and small grocery store, as well as Dillingham Plaza only a short drive down Houghtailing.
2001 Aupuni St, Honolulu, HI 96817

**Important Details**
Tenant occupied until SEPT 30 2011 at $1,400/month. Tenant and I will coordinate showings just give me a call 619 282 1871

Not foreclosure or Short Sale. Fee Simple, VA approved building, clear title, 32 units, >50% owner occupied
Appraised at $296,000 in 09. Same company offers discount to any buyers I send their way for new appraisal. Too bad lenders wont use one paid for by the seller.
See more PICS and INFO:

http://photobucket.com/Aupuni

https://www.sites.google.com/site/aupunihomeforsale/

2001 Aupuni St, honolulu, Hawaii

2001 Aupuni St - Kapalama/Liliha mauka of Bishop museum For Sale By Owner Home

2001 Aupuni St, Honolulu, HI 96817 - Zillow

YouTube - ‪ali96817's Channel‬‏

Honolulu HI | 2bd1b remodeled condo in Hawaii | 2568090871 | Oodle (http://realestate.oodle.com/view/2bd1b-remodeled-condo-in-hawaii-in-honolulu-hi/2568090871/ - broken link)

Mahalo for reading all that! I am looking forward to hearing from you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads