Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2007, 07:30 PM

9 posts, read 110,130 times

Advertisements

I need a laptop for when my husband deploys and right now I don't have a lot of money to spend on one. I am looking for a new or used (gently) laptop at a decent price. I just want to be able to communicate with him as much as possible and update him on how the baby that is soon to be born is doing, lol. So something not so fancy but that has a web cam or can connect to one and what not would be nice. If it is a personal laptop that you are looking to sell, that's fine, if its a deal you saw somewhere that's cool too, just something. Thank you for any info that you all can provide to me!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2007, 10:14 PM

6,848 posts, read 11,802,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNikki View Post
I need a laptop for when my husband deploys and right now I don't have a lot of money to spend on one. I am looking for a new or used (gently) laptop at a decent price. I just want to be able to communicate with him as much as possible and update him on how the baby that is soon to be born is doing, lol. So something not so fancy but that has a web cam or can connect to one and what not would be nice. If it is a personal laptop that you are looking to sell, that's fine, if its a deal you saw somewhere that's cool too, just something. Thank you for any info that you all can provide to me!
Check the Sunday sales edition to most local newspapers... or online. Best Buy, Office Depot, Staples, Fryes, etc. You can get a new Toshiba laptop as well as other ones at a very low cost. I would never buy a used one... at least with a new one you have a one-yr warranty on it, whereas with a used one, who's to know what you're really buying. Good luck to you and yours!

Old 11-08-2008, 04:41 PM

1 posts, read 2,568 times
hello.there
yes there is a brand new laptop for sale...dell .toshiba. tiny nokia.hp
whit full years warrantyand contains all full asset.
cost.230$perunit
shipping cost 75$
conatct mail ..sandragerrado@yahoo.com
company mail...iladek81@gmail.com

Old 08-24-2009, 04:26 PM

1 posts, read 2,053 times
I have a practicly new lap top for $250 if you are interested email me, my email adress is [email]Ezmann123@yahoo.com[/email]

Old 07-16-2010, 01:04 PM

1 posts, read 1,465 times
hello i have a lap top that im looking to sell ASAP its really small and portable and im in the dallas area maybe we could meet up im selling it for onlyh $250 and the computer is brand new shipped in yesterday so if you have any concerns just call 972-294-9098

Old 11-05-2013, 11:15 AM

1 posts, read 607 times
I'm selling a practically brand new toshiba laptop for $250 contact me thru email at [email]lil07yellagurl@yahoo.com[/email]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads