Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2008, 10:02 PM

6,884 posts, read 11,240,908 times

Advertisements

My mom lives in a 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo on a golf course in Boca Raton, FL. It is a gated community, very safe, pools, tennis courts. It is on the 1st floor.

We need someone to live with her. You do not need to do anything like give her a shower or help her get dressed. Our family will be there for that.

She is lonely and needs companionship. The ideal situation would be for us to find someone who worked but needed a roof over their head.

She is a very independent woman but being alone is getting to her. She is quiet, very sweet and kind.

We would ask for just a small amount towards the rent ($250 per month) in exchange for just being there. The neighbors are friendly.

Old 06-07-2008, 10:27 AM

7 posts, read 18,001 times
Hi Bette - Have you found someone to help with your Mom?

Old 11-11-2009, 05:06 PM

1 posts, read 2,252 times
hi Ill do it, if you dont mind I have a 4 year old son. [email]milliedana@gmail.com[/email] Im 32 year old single mom who lives in p.a. wanted to move where its warmer. hopeful in P.A. a change In our lives might just be what we need

Old 02-23-2011, 07:46 PM

2 posts, read 3,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bette View Post
My mom lives in a 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo on a golf course in Boca Raton, FL. It is a gated community, very safe, pools, tennis courts. It is on the 1st floor.

We need someone to live with her. You do not need to do anything like give her a shower or help her get dressed. Our family will be there for that.

She is lonely and needs companionship. The ideal situation would be for us to find someone who worked but needed a roof over their head.

She is a very independent woman but being alone is getting to her. She is quiet, very sweet and kind.

We would ask for just a small amount towards the rent ($250 per month) in exchange for just being there. The neighbors are friendly.
Hello,

My name is Brenda. I am 57-years-old and have worked my whole life (growing up on a fruit farm in Michigan with 15 brothers and sisters). I have lived alone (other than my animals) in Villa Rica, GA for four years (after 30+ years in Florida). I am single, have been for many years, and enjoy being independent.

I worked for many years in Tampa in the medical field as a medical assistant, chiropractic assistant, x-ray tech, and then finally in medical administration. I have been employed for almost seven years for SmartDoc, Inc based in Tampa (813-901-9009, Employer - Greg Caminiti) as an indepedent medical transcriptionist, editor/administrator. I work 8-12 hours a day from my home and make a fairly decent living. All I need is high speed internet (which I would supply).

Helping with rent and bills would be a requirement on my part as I am not looking for a free ride, only an opportunity to move back back to Florida with a home and companionship.

Before moving to Georgia I took care of a 93-year-old woman for two years, (the grandmother of a friend who was under Hospice care whom I moved into my home).

I would love to move back to Florida as most of my life was spent there, my son resides in St. Petersburg, and I miss the warm weather and the ocean/bay. And honestly, after 30+ years in Florida, I do not like paying Georgia state taxes. But the economy, being the way it is, makes this next to impossible.

I am an excellent cook (which I love to do) and would like to have someone to share my culinary skills with.

If you feel I may have the qualifications/requirements you are seeking, please contact me at cecebeaner@yahoo.com for phone information.

Looking forward to hearing from you if you are interested.

Thank you kindly for your time...
Brenda

Old 02-23-2011, 07:49 PM

2 posts, read 3,443 times
Default Replying to your request for a companion for your mother

Please contact me if interested.. Thank you

Old 02-23-2011, 10:06 PM

6,884 posts, read 11,240,908 times
Smile My mom - companion living - update

My mom passed away last year in March 2010. I think of her every day.

Brenda and others:
Thank you for your posts. That would have been perfect.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads