Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2008, 07:27 PM

102 posts, read 297,160 times

Advertisements

The first one:

1987 Chevrolet Suburban in excellent shape. Runs great! Odometer stopped working last year at 91K miles, but actual mileage is definitely under 100K miles.

I am the second owner of this truck. The original owner had a crate motor installed in this truck at 71,000 miles. This is a 350 Cubic inch motor with less tha30K miles on it!! Fuel injected and runs great. Since I owned it, I have done the following:

New: Radiator, water pump, hoses, belts, master cylinder, calipers, rear wheel cylinders, pads, shoes, gas tank, fuel pump/filter, front end work.

The interior is decent. I installed some new carpeting in it, but the upholstery is worn. Nothing some cheap seatcovers can't fix. The headliner is intact and real clean. All power windows work, so does the rear power window. The only thing this truck really needs is an exhaust from the catalytic converter back. I just started to hear the exhaust leak on the way home from PA. The A/C does not work, never did. We just opened all 4 windows and were just fine.

This would make a great work truck, very reliable 5.7 Liter V8 with Turbo 400 tranny. I just got 16 MPG coming home from PA towing a motorcycle trailer with two dirt bikes on it plus myself, the wife and 4 kids with luggage aboard. I really would like to sell this truck, there is a lot of life left in her. This truck was my baby for 6 years. The only reason I am selling it is because I bought a newer one with the 3rd set of sets for the kids.

Call me on my cell #(516) 314-2986 or e-mail me. The price is $999.00, but I am very NEGOTIABLE, but please don't insult me. The wife wants it GONE, so call and we'll talk. I AM ALSO INTERESTED IN TRADES. I am looking for Lionel Trains (OLD OR NEW), a Honda XL or XR Dirtbike, Antique (pre 1898) Mausers. Let me know what you've got and we'll talk.

The JEEP I need to get cash for, NO TRADES:

1989 Jeep Wrangler, hard top only, 187k, runs great, very reliable, driven daily to Brooklyn for work, 2.5L 4 cylinder with 5 sp. manual trans., no oil burn or other smoke out the tailpipe.

NEW:
-exhaust system including exhaust manifold and catalytic converter
-new rear brakes
-new AM/FM/CD/MP3 player and speakers

Body/paint good shape, some surface rust in spots, NO ROT!!
Interior is nice with no major tears in the upholstery.
Carpeting is real nice and is complete, even in cargo area.
Fully functional rear seat with seat belts.
Tires like new, new spare.
This truck gets excellent gas mileage
(516) 314-2986 or E-mail.
$1,800.00 NEGOTIABLE

Both vehicles are locate in Nassau County, Long Island, NY. The suburban can be delivered within reasonable distance with appropriate compensation (ride HOME will do). The Jeep is not insured at this time, so must be picked up.

Two (2) trucks for sale-1f112a1g7zzzzzzzzz89l229b2491204c110f.jpg

Two (2) trucks for sale-11a12b138zzzzzzzzz89l3cc60d1fe6b71e90.jpg

Two (2) trucks for sale-1181fc134zzzzzzzzz89l13e3e4bcfaf9126d.jpg
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads