Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2007, 10:07 PM

1 posts, read 2,191 times

Advertisements

My son is planning on attending Gaston College this fall, and needs to find a male room mate or two to split expenses with. Also, he will be looking for a job where he can make enough to live on! (He is putting himself through college.) If anyone is interested, please let me know!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2007, 10:43 AM

1 posts, read 2,157 times
Default Need A nice Roomate ASAP IN Gastonia area

hey.
i am looking for a good descent male to room with somewhere in the Gastonia area. I work full time in construction and trying to room with someone and work my way up to having my own house. I am 21 years old and have my head on, i know what i want in life and where im going. I am willing to split rent from $200-$600. Please notify me asap. Thank you for your time.

Old 08-15-2007, 04:10 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,682,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel_W View Post
hey.
i am looking for a good descent male to room with somewhere in the Gastonia area. I work full time in construction and trying to room with someone and work my way up to having my own house. I am 21 years old and have my head on, i know what i want in life and where im going. I am willing to split rent from $200-$600. Please notify me asap. Thank you for your time.
For $600 a month, you could rent a nice apartment in Gastonia. The most expensive 1-bedroom apartments in the city probably cost about that much. There are a number of apartment complexes on Hudson that are quiet and are about as modern as they get in Gastonia/Gaston County. I stayed in a 1-bed apartment in a relatively new complex for about $530/month. You won't get the luxury of some of the apartments in uptown Charlotte or Ballantyne or such, but if you can pay $600 a month, why not look into your own place? You never know how roommates turn out to be after that initial meeting and after you sign the dotted lines

Old 08-16-2007, 05:37 PM

14 posts, read 37,749 times
Hi Jamie's Mom,

Would your son be interested in living in a house with a married couple (late 30's early 40's)? My hubby is going back to school--Gaston College--and I will be making the house payment on my salary alone. We could make out a fair deal. He would have his own room and bathroom. Pm me if you want my # to call.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads