Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2009, 11:07 AM

62 posts, read 274,941 times

Advertisements

I'm looking for a roommate for a great apartment in an upscale high rise right next to the lincoln park zoo! Rent is $800 a month and includes a/c, electricity and heat. Only utility is cable and wireless high speed internet which is $40/month. Apartment is available June 15 so you would pay $400 for June 15-June 31 and $800 after that. The lease ends on May 31 2010.

Bedroom is big enough to comfortably fit queen bed, two dressers and two nightstands with big closet AND you get your own bathroom. Short walk to all of the Lincoln Park bars, trendy restaurants, as well as the beach! Wall to wall windows in every room overlooking the park with huge living room containing new 50" high def plasma tv and digital cable. Brand new dishwasher with gas stove and oven in the kitchen. Across the street from major public transportation to wrigley, rush and division and downtown. Laundry and 24 hour maintenance man in building with huge deck/ patio out back with grills and supplies. Plenty of free street parking. 1 month rent for security deposit.

Me: I'm a 23 year old male professional who moved to Chicago a year ago. I don't smoke or do drugs. I have chill nights during the week and go out on the weekends. My room is kind of messy but I keep the common area clean. I like to work out in the mornings and run along the lake on the weekends. I don't have any pets but don't mind if you have a small animal.

Located at Webster at N Lincoln Park West
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads