Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2019, 03:16 PM

4,537 posts, read 5,106,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoTribe92 View Post
September can still have some beautiful weather, so hopefully you guys have a nice weekend to enjoy the game and patios whever you end up eating/drinking. Since you mentioned that you guys like breweries, here are a few of my personal favorites (in no particular order)

1) Great Lakes is the "OG" Ohio craft brewery and makes the best beer in Ohio in my opinion. Their food is delicious as well. I love the bratwurst and pierogi there- a true Cleveland meal. Nano Brew, Market Garden and several other restaurants/bars are close by as well.

2) Collision Bend- located in the flats they have a very nice patio right on the water. Their food is slightly more upscale than most breweries so it can be a little bit more expensive, but it's very good.

3) Nano Brew- Nano Brew is in Ohio City and has one of the coolest patios in the city. It reminds me of something you'd see in Austin on Rainey Street. They're kind of like a test brewery for Market Garden Brewing (which is just down the street- also a fun spot)

4) Platform- If you're into variety Platform would be a good option. They're always trying new things and rarely have the same beers each week. Lots of unique beers and styles, so it would be a good place to grab a flight or two. They don't have their own kitchen, but they typically have a local pop up restaurant.

Before the Indians game I would recommend checking out the rooftop bar at Greenhouse Tavern, or the Corner Alley on East 4th Street. East 4th in general is very fun before games, but those are typically my favorite stops.
Great recommendations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2019, 08:10 PM

3,971 posts, read 9,680,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotribe92 View Post
september can still have some beautiful weather, so hopefully you guys have a nice weekend to enjoy the game and patios whever you end up eating/drinking. Since you mentioned that you guys like breweries, here are a few of my personal favorites (in no particular order)

1) great lakes is the "og" ohio craft brewery and makes the best beer in ohio in my opinion. Their food is delicious as well. I love the bratwurst and pierogi there- a true cleveland meal. Nano brew, market garden and several other restaurants/bars are close by as well.

2) collision bend- located in the flats they have a very nice patio right on the water. Their food is slightly more upscale than most breweries so it can be a little bit more expensive, but it's very good.

3) nano brew- nano brew is in ohio city and has one of the coolest patios in the city. It reminds me of something you'd see in austin on rainey street. They're kind of like a test brewery for market garden brewing (which is just down the street- also a fun spot)

4) platform- if you're into variety platform would be a good option. They're always trying new things and rarely have the same beers each week. Lots of unique beers and styles, so it would be a good place to grab a flight or two. They don't have their own kitchen, but they typically have a local pop up restaurant.

Before the indians game i would recommend checking out the rooftop bar at greenhouse tavern, or the corner alley on east 4th street. East 4th in general is very fun before games, but those are typically my favorite stops.

great stuff thanks so much
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
View detailed profiles of: