Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-07-2012, 08:08 AM

13,375 posts, read 27,089,174 times

Advertisements

I currently live in a community with an outdoor pool, and I drive 18 miles to a fitness center in Hampstead to get my exercise by swimming during the winter.

This is a long-term idea, but I would like to locate another community which has an indoor pool within the development. I prefer one heated to about 80 degrees and 25 yards long.

So far I have identified Brunswick Forest, Magnolia Greens, Brunswick Plantation and River Sea Plantation. St James also has indoor pools as part of their country club membership.

The public can also use the Brunswick Community College indoor pool. It is about an 18 mile drive from St. James, so there is no advantage for me to live in St James. The pool at River Sea is very small, but it is only 5 miles to the BCC pool.

I believe that resident at Waterford of the Carolinas can use the pool at the sister community, Magnolia Greens.

Does anyone know of other communities with indoor pool, preferably as part of the HOA membership and not a country club?

Last edited by goldenage1; 12-07-2012 at 08:42 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2012, 08:49 AM

51 posts, read 160,457 times
Rivers Edge in Shallotte.
Attached Thumbnails
Indoor Pools in Coastal Developments-dscn1422.jpg  

Old 12-26-2012, 11:34 AM

51 posts, read 160,457 times
bump
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina