Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-08-2010, 12:44 PM

3 posts, read 5,352 times

Advertisements

need affordable housing info in NC coast. i.e. rooming/boarding house or efficiency.. planning on moving with in two mos.. can anyone help me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2010, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoastalBreeze View Post
Hi, I'd be happy to help you in your search for more information. We are located in Brunswick County, the Southeast corner of NC and we have the 3rd lowest tax rate in all of NC. That is a big plus considering you can walk out to the beach from your home! Have you ever been to Wilmington, NC or Myrtle Beach, SC? We are centrally located in between these two great cities for all of your entertainment, dining and attraction needs. Our coastline is guarded by 5 barrier islands (Bald Head Island, Oak Island, Holden Beach, Ocean Isle Beach and Sunset Beach). Our beaches are not crowded, and are very wide and spread out, with more of a family feel and not crowded with spring breakers. And if you enjoy golf or fishing or just taking a stroll on the beach...well we have PLENTY of that! I could help you a lot more if I knew more about your situation and what you had in mind. If you don't mind I'd like your e mail address so we could exchange more information that way.
i am single, older female, and need room or efficiency on coastal area of NC. am retired so need something affordable and comfortable. would like to be near the beach if possible. i am from jersey and live 2 blks from the ocean here. need to locate quiet, clean, housing within walking distance of transportation. etc... thanks..

Old 01-08-2010, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoastalBreeze View Post
Hi, I'd be happy to help you in your search for more information. We are located in Brunswick County, the Southeast corner of NC and we have the 3rd lowest tax rate in all of NC. That is a big plus considering you can walk out to the beach from your home! Have you ever been to Wilmington, NC or Myrtle Beach, SC? We are centrally located in between these two great cities for all of your entertainment, dining and attraction needs. Our coastline is guarded by 5 barrier islands (Bald Head Island, Oak Island, Holden Beach, Ocean Isle Beach and Sunset Beach). Our beaches are not crowded, and are very wide and spread out, with more of a family feel and not crowded with spring breakers. And if you enjoy golf or fishing or just taking a stroll on the beach...well we have PLENTY of that! I could help you a lot more if I knew more about your situation and what you had in mind. If you don't mind I'd like your e mail address so we could exchange more information that way.
its jfitzmaier@yahoo.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina